• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTP| The Salt Smut Only Knows

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei Vol.03

buV5TUYl.jpg

This Nine-School Competition is definitely making this a lot more interesting than the onii-sama pandering before. Of course it still goes into lots and lots of details but it is involve the extensive supporting cast, not an onii-sama stomping everything and everything or another everyone is falling in love with my onii-sama events.

This is probably an arc that would look a lot better animated just due to the fact words can only explain sporting events so well.

Onii-sama

Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei Vol.03

http://i.imgur.com/buV5TUYl.jpg[/IM]

This Nine-School Competition is definitely making this a lot more interesting than the onii-sama pandering before. Of course it still goes into lots and lots of details but it is involve the extensive supporting cast, not an onii-sama stomping everything and everything or another everyone is falling in love with my onii-sama events.

This is probably an arc that would look a lot better animated just due to the fact words can only explain sporting events so well.

Onii-sama[/QUOTE]

With the madhouse touch mirage bad should look great, and ultimately looking most forward to monolith code.

Stat Flow

He gonna cry in the car
BLEACH: C
OOL OF RULE

Oh fuck yeah Ichigo. I'll let you fuck my bitch with that swag cloth.

NARUTO: A

NUF FUCKING SAID. Sasuke the gawd out this bitch. That was just too good. As for the rest of the chapter who cares.

HUNTER X HUNTER: ?

This series needs a reread. Like for real, I was kinda lost brehs. I ain't know what the fuck was going on. But whatever. It was HXH so I'll just say it gets an A.

Naruto

This is incredibly dumb, which makes it an above average chapter.

One Piece

Ooooh, so that's why we hadn't been shown the Card of Heart - Doflamingo killed him.

Hunter x Hunter

Jeez, such a dense chapter, and while I like the potential, I am dreading how long it will take for the gang to even enter teh dark continent.

Bleach

I don't even.

Lmao. Togashi has us by our balls (and poonanis, possibly).

Its funny since Stat was like "fuck Togashi, not reading this chapter, etc" when he did the hiatus. LOL

Plus it already shows in the sales since Togashi is netting Naruto style numbers for his volumes most of the time (IIRC) .

Gojikanme no Sensou 01

Japan is at war and now these students are being drafted to fight in it. Just only every Saturday on the fifth hour. Only.

Very specific time frame for a war here. It's like a turn based battle or something. It's kinda weird, the art is very soft for a war setting and hell even the window shattering just seemed out of place, lol.

Brynhildr 97-102

Well, that was a resolution to an arc that seemed like the endgame. But now we got a detective pair and a whole lot more hanging plot threads needing resolution.

The series may not light up the charts, but it doesn't seem like Okamoto has any intention to end it soon.

Charade

Gojikanme no Sensou 01

Japan is at war and now these students are being drafted to fight in it. Just only every Saturday on the fifth hour. Only.

Very specific time frame for a war here. It's like a turn based battle or something. It's kinda weird, the art is very soft for a war setting and hell even the window shattering just seemed out of place, lol.

This tagline tho :D

Skab

Brynhildr 97-102

Sort of surprised to see the first chapters opening pages be explained at any point other than the end of the series.

And Kazumi still has thirst.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom