• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTP| The Salt Smut Only Knows

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ging isn't in the Zodiacs anymore, so they have no obligation to bring him. They want him just because he's Ging.

But yeah go back to the last chapter. I assumed everyone would do that because it's just one chapter and because it's been more than 2 years.

It seems they knew that he was interested in DC, that's why they talked about him.

Brynhildr

The Art of this posted in the thread has been bugging me for while and after checking the artist everything now make sense.

never knew the Elfen Lied author did something else other from Nononono lately

I'm gonna say Brynhildr is bigger than Nononono at this point since it actually has an anime currently airing. Okamoto found his next big hit. All he needed to do was make Elfen Lied with high schoolers.

Naruto Deus Ex Machina garbage...
konrktc.gif

I renounce my praise from my long expository in manga gaf......sigh....

Revo

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 4: Diamond is Unbreakable 1-2

Woo more Jotaro. Also I didn't think it was in character for Joseph to cheat :/

Dresden

I'm gonna say Brynhildr is bigger than Nononono at this point since it actually has an anime currently airing. Okamoto found his next big hit. All he needed to do was make Elfen Lied with high schoolers.

The manga sells like shit and the animu won't do much better. The world has rejected Okamoto, thankfully.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Kakashi may no longer have the sharingan, but that doesn't make him Sakura-tier.

He's still better than her at everything except medicine. Well, and strength, I guess.

Still kage-level.

(Btw, for being handicapped with very little chakra, he sure has hung in there during the war a lot longer than everyone else)

Kurita

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 4: Diamond is Unbreakable 1-2

Woo more Jotaro. Also I didn't think it was in character for Joseph to cheat :/

Haven't read part 4 but Joseph cheating isn't something that'd surprise me. He's a pretty sly person.

Mortemis

Banned
Yeah it's pretty in character for Joseph to cheat. He was always that guy who had to one up everyone, and cheating isn't surprising at all. If you said Jonathan then yeah that would be ooc.

kasane

Kakashi may no longer have the sharingan, but that doesn't make him Sakura-tier.

He's still better than her at everything except medicine. Well, and strength, I guess.

Still kage-level.

(Btw, for being handicapped with very little chakra, he sure has hung in there during the war a lot longer than everyone else)
Its cause sasuke is a lil bitch

Revo

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 4: Diamond is Unbreakable 274-276

Poor The Hand, being stuck with a crummy user.

And I guess about Joseph. Guess the good go lucky image from part 3 just makes cheating on his wife like something he would not do.

Calling someone more worthless than Sakura is admittingly the worst insult you can possibly say in Naruto.

Even Naruto, who remained silent when Sakura got called out, knew that was crossing the line when he snapped back at Sasuke.

Revo

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 4: Diamond is Unbreakable 277-283

Bad Company was pretty cool. No feels for the father who sold himself to dio.

Wiseblade

One Piece

Oda just couldn't let Zoro fight a non-swordsman, could he? I hope Pica at least finds an interesting application for his power in this fight, or it'll be pretty underwhelming.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"

Still kage-level.

Man, he got so close to being Hokage.

LeleSocho

Banned
Sorry but Kakashi is only Jonin level...
I mean without sharingan he's just a regular ninja, the quantity of chakra he has is really low (three Raikiri and he can't stand on his feet), can't anticipate taijutsu moves anymore nor use the couple genjutsu he had.
He's just a very experienced Jonin now, way below Sakura's level if you ask me.

Kusagari

Yo, so Nagato/Pain was being manipulated by Obito who was being manipulated by Madara who was actually being manipulated by Kaguya?

Does Kishimoto really not realize how fucking stupid this is? At least Aizen was one dude apparently doing all this shit.

Dresden

Remember kids, it's not about how hard you work, it's what you're born with.

Kishimoto teaching children about the hard facts of life. Oda wishes he could instill such lessons in youth.

ElFly

Still kage-level.

Can you even use a skill you copied with the sharingan without the eye?

Kakashi cannot even aim the raikiri now lol.

I guess he and Sakura will still get a couple of hits to show that they are still somewhat useful :D

Lain

Maken-Ki! volume 5
SRM.jpg

Great fanservice in this volume. Story hasn't moved too much, though at least the fight between the two groups ended and Takeru, while still being the annoying loser he is, showed a bit more fighting ability than usual.
Volume felt a bit dragged out actually plot wise, but fuck if I care, as long as I can get Takeda's drawings.

Ubelblatt volume 12

Oh man, how much I've waited to finally get this in my hands and yesterday I finally received it.
The art is as good as I remembered and the whole aerial fight was great. The volume ending on such a cliffhanger would have me pretty angry if volume 13 wasn't supposed to come out next month here. I await to see Koinzell and Lebellond's fight, as well as what this Glenn is going to do, though it's been so long since I last read, wasn't Glenn like, dead, and... older?!

Beelzebub volume 20
QRM.jpg

Those fools, messing with Furuichi. They deserved to get taken out by the Furuichi Rhapsody.
I love how no matter what he does, or doesn't do, Furuichi is always called a pice of shit, a pedo etc. Dude just can't catch a break.
Memory-loss Hilda is best Hilda.

Mix volume 2
PRM.jpg

Nikaido is a huge jerk-face. The game was going so well until he finally decided to show up and then he fucked the guys over and he even had the balls to leave before the game was done.
At this point I don't care if he's just an annoying jerk-face for a reason, because the dude deserves a bat to the face, not being the pitcher for the team.

Haikyuu!! had another great week on Oricon in todays update.

42. *25,799 *,578,580 Haikyuu!! Vol.1
43. *25,354 *,559,987 Haikyuu!! Vol.2
39. *26,707 *,546,701 Haikyuu!! Vol.3
44. *25,225 *,532,786 Haikyuu!! Vol.4
48. *24,075 *,507,854 Haikyuu!! Vol.5
50. *23,624 *,496,434 Haikyuu!! Vol.6
38. *27,470 *,451,979 Haikyuu!! Vol.10

Total: ~180K.

Kieli

I wish Togashi would just work on Hunter x Hunter as he pleases. So if he gets barely anything done one day and some more done another, that's fine. At the very least, we'll get some chapters a year rather than extended hiatuses and short bursts of chapters before he poops himself out again.

It'd certainly be a lot less stressful than a weekly schedule.

He apparently doesn't work with assistants, which is kind of crazy.

Kurita

Haikyuu!! had another great week on Oricon in todays update.

42. *25,799 *,578,580 Haikyuu!! Vol.1
43. *25,354 *,559,987 Haikyuu!! Vol.2
39. *26,707 *,546,701 Haikyuu!! Vol.3
44. *25,225 *,532,786 Haikyuu!! Vol.4
48. *24,075 *,507,854 Haikyuu!! Vol.5
50. *23,624 *,496,434 Haikyuu!! Vol.6
38. *27,470 *,451,979 Haikyuu!! Vol.10

Total: ~180K.
Knew it would easily reach 550k/volume. One can hope the boost continues. Let's reach that 650k/volume.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom