• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTP| The Salt Smut Only Knows

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kieli

Real talk, I wouldn't mind if Togashi did chicken scribble art (my standards are low, lmao) or even hired an artist to share work with him.

I just want something. Pls, Togashi. Your comment in the ToC doesn't bode well.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Shokugeki no Soma spoilers

Tadokoro loses. Hisako and CurryBro are on next; Takumi makes a badass boast to Soma.

Kieli

I wonder if his constant hiatuses are due to the stress of doing the series. I mean, obviously there's high expectations on him due to how good the manga is.

I'd crumble under it. Take my rich waifu and go into hiding.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Sorry but Kakashi is only Jonin level...
I mean without sharingan he's just a regular ninja, the quantity of chakra he has is really low (three Raikiri and he can't stand on his feet), can't anticipate taijutsu moves anymore nor use the couple genjutsu he had.
He's just a very experienced Jonin now, way below Sakura's level if you ask me.

Kage level is an irrelevant qualifier now, because they've all been demoted. Madara is stronger than all four Hokage combined with infinite chakra and Naruto could easily wipe the floor with any of the current Kage (or probably even the previous kage) with just a clone.

kasane

I will eat you

painfully

hey its just the finals of lcs? last year was so boring that it prompted me to delete lol

now real talk, been playing dota since 06 and only ever played lol with my friends and i felt like i could play it with one hand and a razer naga. lvl locked skills and locked champs didn't help either

Kieli

In HxH, you have to sacrifice all your life-energy and the ability to use nen to become powerful.

In Naruto, it's to given you free with the purchase of a medium-size soft drink.

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
At least Togashi still working on it, not like Beet, the vandel buster...
Edit: oh wait, the manga magazine ceased publication, well, i guess that's understandable

All that talk about Kubo, i guess he only need one assistant to help him finish the whole chapter? Any info on how many assistants working with Kubo? All that emptiness...

kasane

what gon did was still a deus ex machina

if it isn't used as a plot point of some sort

I ain't gonna get baited into a LoL vs Dota thing on MangaGAF

kasane pls

hey im just saying why i don't like it, people are having fun playing LoL and im not saying its shit or something. Was just telling you my experience thats all.

they both suck

sc2 for life even if its a deadgame ;_;

sc2? brood war for life

Jesus x Dogs 3
tumblr_n6b72yZJWV1qbxqfpo1_500.png

Why is Kuro so cool. Best action moment thus far this week in a shoujo targeted action manga. For a long chapter it really helped to show the relationship of the dog and master and how they are starting to become more friendly and less formal. Carrying on the back scene was good.

what gon did was still a deus ex machina

if it isn't used as a plot point of some sort

hey im just saying why i don't like it, people are having fun playing LoL and im not saying its shit or something. Was just telling you my experience thats all.

sc2? brood war for life

i have a knife and fork with your name on it

Lain

Dinner at the Shimoedas

17.95$ well spent.
The story is quite cheerful (and unrealistic), as the Shimoedas are truly a poor but happy family. Tomoki might be a bit of a bum, but he's a bum with a heart and the luck of Gladstone Gander when it comes to spending quality time with his family.

kasane

i have a knife and fork with your name on it
hey w/e bro its not like i said bullshit here about LoL
honestly who expected worst girl to win
Tadokoro loses. Hisako and CurryBro are on next; Takumi makes a badass boast to Soma.
honestly who expected worst girl to win
Oh wow.

But he/she is from the Dark Continent so it all makes sense now :D
im confused
While I like DOTA, watching a game is boring.
Fighting games are where the hype is at.

while i like fighting games i rather just play em'

and watch the grandfinals of ti last year, tell that thing aint hype.

Dresden

Real talk, I wouldn't mind if Togashi did chicken scribble art (my standards are low, lmao) or even hired an artist to share work with him.

I just want something. Pls, Togashi. Your comment in the ToC doesn't bode well.

He has nothing to lose by hiring an artist (and it's not like there would be any shortage of artists willing to work with him), but... pride? Dunno.

I like Onepunch Man and all but imagine if Murata worked with Togashi on a weekly schedule. Admittedly this might cause a timewarp where absolutely nothing gets done as one plays videogames all day and the other obsessively makes gifs out of lavishly colored illustrations.

Clearing the deck for Erina arc.

kasane

He has nothing to lose by hiring an artist (and it's not like there would be any shortage of artists willing to work with him), but... pride? Dunno.

I like Onepunch Man and all but imagine if Murata worked with Togashi on a weekly schedule. Admittedly this might cause a timewarp where absolutely nothing gets done as one plays videogames all day and the other obsessively makes gifs out of lavishly colored illustrations.

Clearing the deck for Erina arc.

where shes gonna lose

While I like DOTA, watching a game is boring.
Fighting games are where the hype is at.

Really? I love watching Dota Tourney matches.

I find the fun varies with the team playing. Always suck when some decides to farm all gank, but an all out Dota match is exhilarating.

Hunter x Hunter:
So great to finally have the series back. This was mostly just setup, but it was done in typical great Hunter x Hunter fashion, so I'm really looking forward to where everything goes.

One Piece:
Solid chapter with some good moments, and I'm interested to find out more about Law and Doflamingo's past in the coming chapters. Zoro vs Pica should also be an enjoyable fight.

Naruto:
Well, the downward spiral of the series continues, although some of this was kind of obvious. It had been obvious for nearly a decade that Zetsu was going to turn out to be the one actually in control, so that wasn't really a surprise. I had been waiting to see him pull a betrayal for awhile, although the way it actually happened was pretty shocking. But I swear to god, if Kishimoto tries to redeem Madara, I'll flip a table.

Remember kids, it's not about how hard you work, it's what you're born with.

Kishimoto teaching children about the hard facts of life. Oda wishes he could instill such lessons in youth.
Lol this reminds me on what Optimus Prime said to Megatron in one of the recent movies

"Primes aren't made, they're born"

What an ass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom