• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTP| The Salt Smut Only Knows

Status
Not open for further replies.

upandaway

Kuroko no Basket looks like pretty boys basketball

is it actually good?

should I read the manga or watch the anime
Anime's good. It's a bit of a bummer for me because I liked it more before than I do now... it got a little too excited ever since they started the main tournament, in terms of character focus and abilities, but I guess that's the fate of most Jump sports manga.

I stopped reading the manga a bit back, I'll get back into it eventually.

kasane

I wish Kurobas would get all the product support prince of tennis does, always so jealous of it having prince of napping bedsheets and more.

I have a seigaku jacket lying around here somewhere

Anime's good. It's a bit of a bummer for me because I liked it more before than I do now... it got a little too excited ever since they started the main tournament, in terms of character focus and abilities, but I guess that's the fate of most Jump sports manga.

At least its amusing when PoT did it.

Thinking back i liked kuroko at the start then i gradually hated it

IV7hBD1.jpg

To Love-Ru Darkness 43

Praise Yabuki-sensei!

There's not enough words to describe how truly amazing Darkness continues to be.

Really enjoyed that small scene with Rito and Lala.

Twas nice to see those two share a moment together.

I see may try out the anime

if it seems slow paced I'll just check out the manga

loved Slam Dunk so who knows....

but you know what they need a ICE HOCKEY manga

Monster X Monster One-Shot

Wow. This is pretty bad.

Shingeki no Kyojin 57

I'm still not feeling this Coup Arc. And now we got gas-powered Deathstroke or some shit.
Now I must start counting down the chapters until Erwin dies and Annie gets eaten

Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei v13 chp 1 (light novel)

Well he's doing a great job making the second year feel different than the first even if were doing the nine schools competition again. Im glad Monolith Code is staying but I guess it wont be anyone of note participating in it, while Tatsuya and Leo may likely be for Steeplechase? Leo in the moutain club kind of suggests that he would be the one selected for this challenge, and I cant imagine Tatsuya not having a key role in something like it, especially with all the cover he could let loose his own abilities? Erika could be in the Shield One, but I dont know who would make a good row and gunner? Mikihiko participated last year so he ought to be in some capacity, Maybe Kento Sumisu could participate in some form and of course Shippou Takuma?

Final part was hilarious, finally some bl from misunderstandings, just imagining Cardinal George and Crimson Prince in this room scene was funny, and then the thought of them dancing as the perfect couple.

Black Yome ni Yoroshiku! 04

Pujz893l.png

I see this series is trying to win over the super interesting crowd.

We got DV, tentacles and valleys and mountains.

Yumekuri 21

One of the many girls in this series and her troubles with running an inn.

There are too many characters here for me to keep track of.

Kyou kara Ore wa!! 1-15

This is one of the funniest manga ever, I hope it mantains the quality. So dumb and silly lol.

The main duo are a riot to watch. Mitsuhashi gives no fucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom