• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTP| The Salt Smut Only Knows

Status
Not open for further replies.
Between the Sheets 1
tumblr_n54sidmFgw1qbxqfpo1_500.png

Actually really good art her with really good scenes and angles chosen to make the bartender actually come across as rather insanely attractive, especially when he smiles. Though there seemed to be only one genuine smile, I can only hope more are shared as the relationship deepens. Kind of smiled alot through the chapter as it started off as an ideal scene at a fancy bar, to eventually a date of sorts with some really good dialogue to more.

Definitely looking forward to more from both as they go on on this rollercoaster ride of emotion.

Mortemis

Banned
Kingdom

Okay Shin, first of all, next time you yell at Kyoukai like that, I'll personally shove a glaive up your ass. That said, I'm glad Ten got kidnapped. Time for Shin to stop leaving all the strategy to Ten and actually lead his unit like a General that he wants to be. Ouhon and Mouten are in a different league right now Shin, time to catch up.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
KINGDOM 385

Not cool Shin, for you to yelling to Kyou Kai like that, sheeeeeeeeeeeshhhhhhhh.

Also, anyone not named Kyou Kai or Shin in Hi Shin can't fight for jack shit, sheeish. They need to assign someone with serious fighting chops to protect Ten, gaahhh.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
KINGDOM 386

OHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SHIN x KYOU KAI JUST GETS A MASSIVE BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSTTTTT

OHOO HO HOOO HOOOO HOOOO SHIN JUST MUTTERED "TEN IS LIKE MY SISTER" LINE OHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AS A RESPONSE TO "IS SHE YOUR GIRLFRIEND" QUESTION OHOHOHOHO :D :D :D :D :D

scy

KINGDOM 386

OHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SHIN x KYOU KAI JUST GETS A MASSIVE BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSTTTTT

OHOO HO HOOO HOOOO HOOOO SHIN JUST MUTTERED "TEN IS LIKE MY SISTER" LINE OHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AS A RESPONSE TO "IS SHE YOUR GIRLFRIEND" QUESTION OHOHOHOHO :D :D :D :D :D

I love your reactions to Kingdom <3

_hekk05

Banned
KINGDOM 386

No because incest is hotter #truthfacts

Lain still embracing his lifestyle I see.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
One Piece Chapter 162

Giant sand lizards, Perverted camels, and swindling herons.

ThisisOnePiece

Charade

[QUOTE="God's Beard!";110772130]Speaking of Kingdom, I appreciate the Thermae Romae recommendation earlier but it's not really... historical lol[/QUOTE]

Pretty sure that's how it actually went down. How else could the Romans introduce so many innovations?

Kingdom 385

You know guys

arguments and shouting happens when your close

REAL CLOSE....

Still... SHIN WTF MAN, MY KYOUKAI HELL NAH!

I'll let it slide this time since Kyoukai is his future waifu

trust me guys its locked in

I'm called TheRealTalker after all ;)

[QUOTE="God's Beard!";110772130]Speaking of Kingdom, I appreciate the Thermae Romae recommendation earlier but it's not really... historical lol[/QUOTE]

But you liked it, didnt you?

Kyou kara Ore wa!! 42

Those are some real men.

Kingdom 386

you know guys

hatred just leads to more hatred... Ten staying strong even with enemies makes me respect her even more

Still.... WTF MAN, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING TO MY TEN YOU WEI BASTARDS!

I'll let it slide since you'll all die very soon and one of your generals is a boss

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
I love your reactions to Kingdom <3

Can't help it, I am a total SQUEE for Kingdom and even more for Kyou Kai.

No because incest is hotter #truthfacts

But Shin x Kyou Kai is more important to any #truthfacts out there. The signs are thereeeee mannnnnnn. The whole I will bear your kid thing, the whole Ouki x Kyou allusions, all theeereeeee.

Kingdom 386

you know guys

hatred just leads to more hatred... Ten staying strong even with enemies makes me respect her even more

Still.... WTF MAN, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING TO MY TEN YOU WEI BASTARDS!

I'll let it slide since you'll die very soon and one of your generals is a boss

Ten is hardly an innocent party, since yea... those soldiers are correct, she DID have a direct hand on causing suffering to innumerable amount of people... alas, such is the nature of war.

And the hell man? You're not mentioning Shin's quip about Ten being like his sister when he's directly questioned whether she's his girlfriend or not? Because that's like, the most important part of the chapter :p

Mortemis

Banned
Kingdom 386

DAMN, Ten route completely obliterated by the "she's like a sister to me" line. RIP. Time for Kyoukai to shine.

I still stand by my statement that I'm glad Ten got kidnapped. Of course I hope she gets saved but I still hope that Shin goes up against Gaimou's army without Ten's help and wins it with his battle instincts that he showed during the Coalition arc.

Can't help it, I am a total SQUEE for Kingdom and even more for Kyou Kai.

But Shin x Kyou Kai is more important to any #truthfacts out there. The signs are thereeeee mannnnnnn. The whole I will bear your kid thing, the whole Ouki x Kyou allusions, all theeereeeee.

Ten is hardly an innocent party, since yea... those soldiers are correct, she DID have a direct hand on causing suffering to innumerable amount of people... alas, such is the nature of war.

And the hell man? You're not mentioning Shin's quip about Ten being like his sister when he's directly questioned whether she's his girlfriend or not? Because that's like, the most important part of the chapter :p

it is already sealed

love ten as a character but she is just a fellow family member for Shin

Have you read Shin Angyo Onshi? It's not historical but I love it.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
Additionally, I will never tire in recommending RYUURODEN.

This manga blends historical and fantastical so well, and it's epic in scale too. One of my absolute favorites.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom