• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTP| The Salt Smut Only Knows

Status
Not open for further replies.

_hekk05

Banned
zwtnUm0.jpg

I'm famous now.

Also I'm a fox. Lrn2kemonomimi

Akito

17-sai Degree Celsius (end)
What the fuck, you can't let end like that, just like 10 pages more would have sufficed.

_hekk05

Banned
My last exam just ended. I wallowed in sorrow and drank 1 beer to forget my troubles as much as I could, as that is what I could afford. Now... lemme read some moonrunes and spoil the shit out of you guys

Detective Conan 892-895:
Oh man, everything is happening so fast. Camel probably should have watched himself when he was talking to 'Jodie', but it was a clever plan by them to get that information out. The last couple of chapters have pretty much been all Amuro, but it's nice to see that Jodie and Camel were able to piece everything together themselves. I can't wait to see how this Amuro vs Akai showdown will play out.

It was a long wait to wait for the previous chapters to get translated, but completely worth it. Everyone's cards are on the table now.

_hekk05

Banned
I am proud to announce that my personal shitty scans of Shounen Shoujo 18 kin has stared. Progress: 2 pages out of 132.

When a chapter is finished I'll ask for proofreads.

I am also easily distracted by other manga so this might take a while

Shengar

That 4-koma is masterpiece. Someone might want to serialized it for monthly publishing.

Silver Spoon 99
img000009.png

Sorry Hachiken, you can't spell your name without chi(c)ken
Miha is too adorable, I want to see more of her :<

Silver Spoon 100
img000018.png

Three kids, one weekly, and one monthly
Really, Arakawa speaks from experience here.

Silver Spoon

That's the look of someone who has seen some shit.
Ah, everyone in this manga is just so likeable, Arakawa is a wizard.
I really like it how Arakawa made her just look like Nakajima-sensei when suffered similar experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom