• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTS| Yeah I couldn't come up with a thread title ¯\_()_/¯

Status
Not open for further replies.
7taizai 101-102
B1r5_g8IMAI8f4f.png
B1r5lTuIMAEpyTU.png

Just what we needed to brighten our days. King more than made up for some weak previous chapters.

Three new series starting in Jump:

Newbie - doing a Ping pong manga?
Newbie - erotic robot manga
Newbie x Obata Takeshi

All of them are new authors with the final series being illustrated by Obata. The GOAT artist returns without Ohba this tine.

My predictions in order of cancellation of first to last:

Erotic Robot -> Ping Pong -> That last one

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Thanks for the stupid shipping crap Kishimoto. Give JK Rowling a high five.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Its just dumb, the only thing I can tell he resolved was who fucks who. Who cares?

Angry Grimace

I mean, okay, sure I'd be annoyed if he literally ignored the resolution but I don't get how its the entire chapter.

VRMN

Its just dumb, the only thing I can tell he resolved was who fucks who. Who cares?
More people than it should be. I don't even care about the series, but I do get a kick out of ships being exploded by canon. I think my favorite to date was Kami Nomi's ending. Though with that I had the benefit of both caring...and totally calling it years prior.

It's always funny to me these shonen endings... super long series that over 70 volumes has been a battle shounen, focused on fights and more fights and a plot that support said fights and battles. And then it ends and in the last chapter or two the author pair up everyone and show their kids or some shit like that, even if the romance angle was never a real part of the story in the previous 70 volumes.

It's always funny to me these shonen endings... super long series that over 70 volumes has been a battle shounen, focused on fights and more fights and a plot that support said fights and battles. And then it ends and in the last chapter or two the author pair up everyone and show their kids or some shit like that, even if the romance angle was never a real part of the story in the previous 70 volumes.

Well, to be fair DBZ's relationships happened wayyyy before the end.
Yu Yu Hakusho built it up
Everyone in One Piece is asexual

That's all I can think of.

At least Food Wars! is aligning itself with a SoTaku canonically confirmed outcome and it wont be ruined by some writers amateur fanfic fantasies.

dani_dc

More people than it should be. I don't even care about the series, but I do get a kick out of ships being exploded by canon. I think my favorite to date was Kami Nomi's ending. Though with that I had the benefit of both caring...and totally calling it years prior.

That's one of my favourite parts of manga, I'm glad there are crazy fans out there.

Well, to be fair DBZ's relationships happened wayyyy before the end.
Yu Yu Hakusho built it up
Everyone in One Piece is asexual

That's all I can think of.

Hey, at the very least Sanji and Hancock
or the people that sexually abused her
aren't asexual!

Angry Grimace

Here's the thing: I don't care who Chouji is fucking, canonically. We need to figure out what happens to Orochimaru, the rest of Team Hawk, the relations between the countries, and Kakashi's face. None of those are apparently happening. Instead we get a Hogwarts Express scene.

Sai

That's definitely what we're getting in Chapter 700. Some of those matters may be touched on in 699, or the movie.

Cwarrior

mmm...that tasty salt.

Holy shit. I just found images of the oneshot and can't believe Jump published it.

NSFW
http://s.webry.info/sp/konomoe.at.webry.info/201308/article_5.html

Have you read shokugeki no soma.

I wish One piece,hunter x hunter & toriko would end or be cancelled already so I don't have to read jump anymore as it fully goes on targeting the ever shrinking otaku bait market as they become more desperate to keep the ship afloat.

Better yet they could go on to become there own books cutting ties with jump.

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
Holy shit. I just found images of the oneshot and can't believe Jump published it.

NSFW
http://s.webry.info/sp/konomoe.at.webry.info/201308/article_5.html

Sweat.jpg

Jump is thirsty for the 2nd coming of to love ru

To be fair Naruto/Sasuke makes more sense than any of the other pairings.

Pretty much what i think as well.

Thankfully The Last isnt Canon so we can safely wipe it from our memory.

Dem denial

Thanks for the stupid shipping crap Kishimoto. Give JK Rowling a high five.

Couple year later,
Kishi: i kinda regret that Naruto end with Hinata, i should have pair him with Sakura.

At least Food Wars! is aligning itself with a SoTaku canonically confirmed outcome and it wont be ruined by some writers amateur fanfic fantasies.

Well, the bromance is strong, but i don't know....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom