• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTS| Yeah I couldn't come up with a thread title ¯\_()_/¯

Status
Not open for further replies.

survivor

Banned
Ashizuri Suizokukan available in Eng? Great.

Oh wow, someone actually bothered to translate this, never thought I would see the day. The only other untranslated manga from that taisho list for that year I'm interested in reading is the one about the dude with cancer.

wonzo

Banned
Prison School 149

the pinnacle of art

Mozuya-san Gyakujousuru 10
mozuyasangyakujousuru10.png

the time it takes for each chapter to come out is painful :(

Quasar

Domestic na Kanojo 12 - really not that interesting when older sister is not on the scene.

Girls of the Wilds 170 - reaction to the hit entertained me. Hurry up DalDal.

Prison School 149 - Kate Hate!!!!

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Nozoki Ana 2-23

So I really enjoy this. I'm hoping that Tatsu hooks up with Emiru before the end. The premise of this story is a bit ridiculous..."I took your picture, now let me watch you do lewd things." Whatever the case, Tatsu is scoring some nice ass up to this point, ha.

survivor

Banned
yea i wrote a post about it yesterday and no one really cared

In my defence, I haven't read the thread in couple of days so I was catching up from newest to oldest posts.

Ashizuri Suizokukan vol 1 End
Probably best short story collection I read in age. Some real creative stories and unique and experimental art style employed in different stories. The shopping district market had some good usages of backgrounds contrasted with the sticking out characters art.

It was also neat to see the essays in the book were translated as well. Author has some real passion for fish and it shows in the stories.

dani_dc

Spectacular... absolutely unbelievable! So many chapters in just one year. I wonder what pushed Miura to work so hard to yield such an abnormally high amount of chapters. Return to form perhaps?

He usually gets that many chapters a year actually, exception being when he wrote Gigantomakhia instead or Berserk.

_hekk05

Banned
Wazzup folks. I'm back for like 10 minutes before I go back to doing whatever busy shit I was doing before. I haven't forayed into rawlands in 4 months and I hear WSJ has new manga in store for all of us.

All I wanna say is rachnera is best girl, bleach a shit and SAO:progressive is the SAO we deserve.

Also obligatory monthly avatar change

Ojojojo 28.5

Still super cute, I'm guessing this resolves their friendship. Even better when she thinks she's changing cause of Kawayanagi.

Kindaichi New Case Files : Rosenkruez Arc

Whut.

The story's actually going to go through with the whole
Takatoo's boring businessman dad wasn't his real dad, and that his magician mom actually had him with another mysterious man?

(=_= ;) Not sure if want...

Prison School 91-106

So this went from being a bunch of insane(ly hilarious) sexual jokes to an actual compelling story with characters I care about and want to see succeed? A single flashback made me actually want to see the USC succeed after hating them for like 90 chapters. So fucking good.

ps. it's not true love until you reenact a yaoi manga with one of your best friends to understand your girlfriend better

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
It works because slime girl is every girl.

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
Prison School 91-106

So this went from being a bunch of insane(ly hilarious) sexual jokes to an actual compelling story with characters I care about and want to see succeed? A single flashback made me actually want to see the USC succeed after hating them for like 90 chapters. So fucking good.

ps. it's not true love until you reenact a yaoi manga with one of your best friends to understand your girlfriend better

The ass vs. boobs arc changed everything

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Rachnera...............................................................

Lawd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom