• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTX| Attack on Titles

Status
Not open for further replies.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Naruto

Well we all saw that coming, the choke out was funny though

Bleach

So he killed himself, then a giant Newfoundland told him how to become a human? I'm sorry but that's just stupid as fuck. It's really goddamn stupid. That's the dumbest thing I'll read this week.

Mr. Fix

Narutu

So did Obito genjutsu himself into thinking Rin cared about him? I thought she was all about that Kakashi D.

Bleach

How long until the tides turn on Komamura? I give it till next week maybe. He's got that Ginjo look.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Naruto

How many times did we really need to see Obito having moronic delusions about Rin? I mean, holy fuck. Obviously Madara's going to just steal whatever the fuck powers Obito was using here.

It would be a lot funnier to see the reaction if Madara just went away and then another arc started and he assembled a new villain team.

Bleach

You'll always be Doggie to me.

wonzo

Banned
OPM Young Jump Bonus
opmyj.jpg
Someones gotta stand up for the Police and their light against the Hero Association so who else but Saitama?

Yotsuba 85

yotsuba85.jpg

GRANDMA

Donyatsu 26

I still don't know what the deal is with that freakin' pig thing.

R.I.P

Naruto

Talk no jutsu is super effective!!

Bleach

such cool powerup
wow
so human

One Piece

Doflamingo's fruit is so broken, controlling an entire army like that.

Naruto

TNJ is about as overused as Getsuga in Bleach.

Bleach

I am so convinced frogmouth captain is dead.

Also is her power really called "the explode" ?

One Piece

DoFla is very evil.

LeleSocho

Banned
Nothing outstanding, print was OK in the first volume, but they fucked up the screen tones for the second, so all the shadowing details were lost. Luckily they didn't do the same error for the third one.
For the price it could be a much better product (though I also guess it's almost 6€ because Amano doesn't sell well in Italy), but I don't have much of a choice if I want to support Kozue Amano here.

Thank you.

Naruto
End of TNJ... finally.

One Piece
Blablablablablablablablablabla why i am even reading this...

Yuyushiki 19
Let's die all together.

Gun x Clover 12

I knew it was coming but god damnit.

This chapter made me sick. Scum like that is going to get whats coming to them soon. Read chapter 16 to feel better. Much more lighthearted and hilarious for the most part.

One Piece

Holy shit was Don a douchebag. Cannot wait till he get beaten up. Last page was way too big and had to many bubbles but other than that, it was a good chapter.

Hystzen

Bleach

Always loved Komamura such a underrated guy but human form ehhh I loved him been a badass wolf who felt like a outsider. New bankai looks awesome

Kubo shafting the vizards still since the turn back pendulum arc. It not like the vizards are part hollow and the quinces have a major reaction to hollow or anything.....oh wait

Akito

One Piece
DoFla looks like Crocodile 2.0 but I guess it's the other way around.

Also suprise, the HxH will return news was fake :lol

bjork

Bleach
Are bleach gashapon still a thing? That's all I could picture after that panel with the bankai.

Naruto
So basically, he could've done a Rin sexy jutsu and ended this like 200 chapters ago?

OP
We know Dofla is gonna get pounded by Luffy eventually. So how about some wildly stupid post-arc theory: Luffy wins Ace's fruit and is hanging out and partying, like most arcs end. A local kid accidentally eats the fruit and gains Ace's power. Turns out that he is Ace's kid, and is far from home. He travels with the crew until the next arc, somehow the cross paths with Bonney, and she turns the kid adult age. 10th SH, bam.

Anteater

OP
We know Dofla is gonna get pounded by Luffy eventually. So how about some wildly stupid post-arc theory: Luffy wins Ace's fruit and is hanging out and partying, like most arcs end. A local kid accidentally eats the fruit and gains Ace's power. Turns out that he is Ace's kid, and is far from home. He travels with the crew until the next arc, somehow the cross paths with Bonney, and she turns the kid adult age. 10th SH, bam.

My theory is: Monkey D Dragon appears, takes the fruit, leaves, and we don't get to know what he does with the fruit for the next 8 years.

G.ZZZ

Toriko no Ken 257

Wtf is this shit worst chapter ever , there's no chapter next week ;_;

Btw, Caioh is carrying his dead brother Hyo in its arms and preparing to go die somewhere. The world is in ruin, and the fight between the successor of the Hokuto Shinken is about to start. I guessed it right man.

Aizo

Banned
Toriko no Ken 257

Wtf is this shit worst chapter ever , there's no chapter next week ;_;

Btw, Caioh is carrying his dead brother Hyo in its arms and preparing to go die somewhere. The world is in ruin, and the fight between the successor of the Hokuto Shinken is about to start. I guessed it right man.

Has Shachi made an appearance yet? I like that guy.

Naruto

I was excited there for a second, and then I was disappointed, obviously Naruto's upgraded his TnJ to have a genjutsu effect which finally took Obito down. Cant wait to watch 15 chapters of them fighting zombie medara. Maybe we'll get lucky and the first will off panel him.

Bleach

The explanation of how he got the power was dumb, but the actual power up was pretty awesome. Hopefully wolf-guy just wins the fight and doesn't job.

One Piece

So Crocodile tried to do the Dofla thing but failed miserably. I wonder if Dressrosa has another secret to explain why Dofla would want take it besides it was his families old stomping grounds.

One Piece

I really do hope Do Flamingo gets wrecked. Poor King Rikku :C

Bleach

Hinamori....she's alive? How did I just notice this? And come on at the last part! What was a wast of chapter :L

Naruto

Andddddddd its over. Alright, lets see the real mastermind finally come up in the next chapter. Also, it has just come to me how horrible Obito's penultimate form is designed. He looks better now without all that crap.

Erigu

[Naruto]

Bad guy uses his powers to read people's thoughts, invade their mind, fuck with their memories by taking their loved ones' appearances, etc. So cliché.

Akito

Bleach 556:
I'm sure the move really does have a ridiculous name, but I don't assume anything written by the pandas is real until I read at least one other translation/scanlation confirming it.
Well given the fact that half of the SR so far have an epithet like "The *something", it's not hard to imagine that "The Explosion" is exactly what Kubo had in mind.

Panzon

Doflamingo has been the most menacing villain to date. Jeez talk about cold blooded

Can't wait for Dofla vs Luffy awesomeness

Khezu

Naruto

So did Naruto do that? Use Rin against him? He has all of Obitos memories so he knows his weakness, and they are inside of Obitos mind, so it should be possible to manipulate things like that. Either that or Obito is just going batshit crazy.

I'm unsure if Naruto was sincere about the TNJ, or if he was just manipulating Obito to win the tug of war.
I just hope Naruto doesn't make a big fuss when Madara merks Obito.

upandaway

One Piece

Long ago I did imagine a plot where Mango used his controlling powers for stirring up controversy, but I forgot all about it until now. Pretty crazy that he got such a political power, when you consider who he is.

Just think what would have happened if he never revealed himself beforehand/shortly afterwards, and just did the massacre (maybe spread some rumors beforehand to strike a motive). There wouldn't even be anything pointing to him.

And after all this there's still everything that happened to Rebecca's dad too (as in being forgotten and living among them), man.. that's nuts.

Tathanen

Get Inside Her!
Naruto

I do like that the TNJ didn't turn Obito into a good guy like it normally does, it just exposed him as a fraud, and he faltered mentally, so they were able to kick the crap out of him.

...at least, until Madara starts fighting with everyone and Obito returns to sacrifice himself to save the world.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
One Piece

Poor King Riku, getting completely screwed over like that. I can't wait for the inevitable Luffy vs Doflamingo beatdown.
But yeah, Doflamingo succeeded where Crocodile failed. Where Crocodile took a few years, Doflamingo did it in ONE NIGHT. Jeez.

UQ Holder 10

That gravity sword is serious business. And there's no goddamn way that Jimbei isn't at bare minimum related to Negi. He looks exactly like him only an older adult.

789shadow

Banned
One Piece

Poor King Riku, getting completely screwed over like that. I can't wait for the inevitable Luffy vs Doflamingo beatdown.
But yeah, Doflamingo succeeded where Crocodile failed. Where Crocodile took a few years, Doflamingo did it in ONE NIGHT. Jeez.
LOL, that whole time after Crocodile got his ass beat, he was probably like "Fucking noob."

Bleach 556

Wow Kubo can still shock and surprise, utterly impressed somewhat at the huge character design upgrade for Komamura, not my type but still nice change.

Questionable dialogue choices for Bambietta Basterbine, I think.

Amikami

Banned
Naruto

Best part of the chapter was the chock out. I got so excited and then...*sigh* Anyway, I just want Obito to die because I know any fight between the shinobi and Madara will eventually be affected by Obito when he realizes the error of his ways and helps. I swear if Madara has some stupid defeat because of Obito, I'll be pissed all over again.

Fight edo Mada for a moment, and then guy gets revived, killing Obito in the process. That's what I hope will happen.

upandaway

One Piece

Drake was the first to go after Kaidou, is he now working for him based on the cover story?
We saw this last chapter and we kinda talked about it then, but yeah. Either he went after him and something happened, or he was looking to join him from the beginning.
Or both.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom