• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTX| Attack on Titles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scumbag Loser 3

Jesus fuck this might be the most tense manga I've ever read. I dread turning every page.
And fuck why did Chihaya have to die? Fuck Fuck Fuck! :(

jbug617

Banned
Kuroko no Basket 237

So that makes sense in how
Rakuzan can see Kuroko. Kuroko is no longer the guy who can only pass. I hope that he will figure out how to defeat Akashi.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Nisekoi

So Onodera is a fucken stalker who has no purpose in life other than wanting Raku's dick. Great. I love how Komi made a whole chapter to reinforce that the only meaningful character trait she has is slavish obsession with a man.

Attack on Titan 51

Mostly stuff everyone figured out, only now it's been official confirmed. Hopefully next chapter we get an explanation from Historia about what she really knows.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Sword Art Online Progressive 3

Yeah.... This is like... not the Kirito I know lol. This is one hell of an adaptation in terms of Kirito's characterization.

I pay for CR's manga but I still haven't checked out any of it partially due to limited availabiilty and partially due to them not having a queue system for manga. Especially for monthly series like Attack on Titan a queue is almost essential.

Zai x 10 01

qtA7Vyr.jpg

From the maker of Nichibros, comes this new series about something.

But whatever it is about, same great humor and a pretty great first chapter.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Beelzebub

Dunno if you guys still follow this, but I gotta say coming to america was the breath of fresh air this series needed.

I pay for CR's manga but I still haven't checked out any of it partially due to limited availabiilty and partially due to them not having a queue system for manga. Especially for monthly series like Attack on Titan a queue is almost essential.

On the iOS app you can favorite and leave bookmarks. Don't see a way to do that on the website though.

Bleach

Brilliant chapter. I love Komamura.

Naruto

Finally Obito is done, now is Madara´s turn to wreak the place.

one piece

Naive king is naive.

Toriko

Goodbye Ichiryuu.

Beelzebub

Salmon company is everywhere.

Heysoos

Attack on Titan

I don't know what the fuck is going on anymore. Think I'm going have to reread from the beginning this weekend.

Aizo

Banned
Baby Steps anime officially confirmed:

I don't want to add too many more ongoing long manga series to my list, so sometimes I pick up anime adaptations that only do a portion of the source material to satisfy my curiosity about a series. The Baby Steps anime will be one such series.

wonzo

Banned
Silver Spoon 91

It was great to see Hachiken tackle his dad head-on on what he actually wants to do with his life, especially when his mum's supporting him from the sidelines. Now if only Mikage would take the same gumption when it comes to their "relationship".

New Waves 136

I guess this counts as the calm before the shitstorm to end of shitstorms… I guess.

Fairy Tail 359

That was a speech that rivals Independence day for level of ridiculousness. Looks like we won't have to wait long for the fights to start.

Cwarrior

Bleach

Wolf face bankai grew an awesome moustache best bankai tenkan muyo got more awesome, but am disappointed his enemy is lame.

This new face better not be permanent.

Naruto

Behold the power of talk no jutsu, it's like being trapped in a drug fuelled nightmare for obito.

G.ZZZ

Nisekoi

So Onodera is a fucken stalker who has no purpose in life other than wanting Raku's dick. Great. I love how Komi made a whole chapter to reinforce that the only meaningful character trait she has is slavish obsession with a man.

Japanese sexism in this manga is just fucking unreal. That's why i say it's more offensive than stupid.

You're complaining that the female characters in a harem series only exist to want the main characters d? That's like the entire point of harem.

You're complaining that the female characters in a harem series only exist to want the main characters d? That's like the entire point of harem.

I kind of want to read a manga that's from the get go a deconstruction of the harem genre and all of the real world implications should one happen IRL.

dramatis

Never realised Manga had so much variety, I was always put off by the colourless pictures although I generally like to read I preferred coloured comics.

Going to get a tablet for my parents this Christmas, might get cheap one for myself to read Manga. Anyone read on a tablet?
There was a discussion about this several OTs ago, but I guess now is a good time for refreshers on manga-reading tech on tablets.

Any of you people who actually own tablets want to have a go?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom