• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTX| Attack on Titles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amikami

Banned
@ Crimsonlink

I'd say Karin did pretty damn good. Completely surprised me. She dismantled the shit out of that thing and though she bit it pretty good, she healed herself right up, though I'm not sure how biting yourself and sucking off you're own chakra does it.

Naruto
Nothing much happen but shippers not going to be happy with CPR lol .

At this point I'm just waiting for the NaruHina and SasuSaku fans to hit twitter and tumbler. It's going to be delicious.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
on one hand, fuck me for clicking that spoiler

on the other, it really isn't that big a deal and now I'm hyped even more aw sheit

It's still a looooong way for the scanlation to catch up.

But by Golly I am squealing like a schoolgirl when she appears
with her new look
. Karyo Ten too, but of course Kyoukai >>>>> her.

Hoooooly crap she's so beautiful. And she chops heads so easily/gracefully too. Truly the best girl ever.

NARUTO

Oh, oh my. Dat CPR mouth-to-mouth. Dat "his heart on her hand" symbolism. Ooooh myyy.

Deprive

Deadruto?

Well Naruto finally got a kiss, too bad he is 3/4ths dead to even enjoy it. lol

Sasuke is also dead with no Izanagi, color me surprised.

As the chapter was on going a thought entered my brain. KISHI you are making females useful! Oh wait nvm, Karin got pwned and Sakura can't do anything to heal Naruto. Was wondering if I was really reading Naruto.

Sage form Madara, officially surpassed Aizen and Frieza for most transformation I believe at this point for a villain.

Mystery person that will save Sasuke. Will probably be a random guy we forgot about or Obito.

Minato saving Naruto was predictable but at least we should get a good conversation out of it.

Lets not get carried away here.

Mystery dude over the sauce is probably Kabuto. It was an alright chapter.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Naruto
Did Sakura just invent CPR? Except in a fairly stupid form?

The heart thing is actually done in real life on occasion, well not in the field--and only if they've already got you're chest open--but you get my point.

In all honesty that was probably the best Naruto chapter we've seen in years. Which is very sad. Sakura was actually valuable there, never thought that would happen.

Lets not get carried away here.

Mystery dude over the sauce is probably Kabuto. It was an alright chapter.

But its true though. Madara had about 5 forms vs the 4 Aizen had in his butterfly form.

Aizen, Condom Aizen, Butterfly Aizen and Hollow Aizen and then back to normal.

Madara Old form, Edo Madara, Madara in Prime, Madara with Senju chakra and now Sage Madara.

But its true though. Madara had about 5 forms vs the 4 Aizen had in his butterfly form.

Aizen, Condom Aizen, Butterfly Aizen and Hollow Aizen and then back to normal.

Madara Old form, Edo Madara, Madara in Prime, Madara with Senju chakra and now Sage Madara.

You're reaching a bit. Only two of those would qualify as transformations, maybe three depending on how you feel about the Edo.

Deprive

Clark Kent Aizen, Aizen, Condom Aizen, Butterfly Aizen and Hollow Aizen and then back to normal.

Missin one there, but hey in the end you will be right. This probably won't be Madara's last form.

Doesn't Majin Buu has a lot as well? Fat Buu, Skinny Buu, Super Buu, Hulk Buu, Super Buu with Gotenks, Super Buu with Piccolo, Super Buu with Gohan, and Kid Buu.

You're reaching a bit. Only two of those would qualify as transformations, maybe three depending on how you feel about the Edo.

But what makes a transformation?

I don't see how I'm reaching when Madara has transformed each time which effected his "power level".

Old Madara was weak as fuck and died since the battle with Hashirama. He came back as Madara in Edo form which amped his power due to him being undying. Then he came back to life which let him use jutsus that he couldn't before hence Madara Prime. Then he stole power from Hashirama which was another power up. Finally we end up at Sage Madara.

Again with this, seriously?
Yeah, because thats clearly what happened...
But what makes a transformation?

I don't see how I'm reaching when Madara has transformed each time which effected his "power level".

Old Madara was weak as fuck and died since the battle with Hashirama. He came back as Madara in Edo form which amped his power due to him being undying. Then he came back to life which let him use jutsus that he couldn't before hence Madara Prime. Then he stole power from Hashirama which was another power up. Finally we end up at Sage Madara.

Him getting old is not a tranformation, people get old. Him being in his prime isn't a transformation, people grow up. Him being revived by some zombie magic isn't really a transformation in my book, but I can see the argument. I can see it for him injecting the first hokage's cells into his body and obviously the sage stuff.

He also never died against Hashi. You have most of the story incorrect.

One Piece
Guess with BB crew having ten captains Luffy crew has 2 more members to go ,1 if you counting Jinbei .
The plan to get toys to remember crazy but seem so normal in OP Ussop will have to get the job done .
Also Sabo is strong but that is expected and OP on break next week again it seems .

Him getting old is not a tranformation, people get old. Him being in his prime isn't a transformation, people grow up. Him being revived by some zombie magic isn't really a transformation in my book, but I can see the argument. I can see it for him injecting the first hokage's cells into his body and obviously the sage stuff.

He also never died against Hashi. You have most of the story incorrect.

Post misunderstanding?

When I said he died, I meant it was of old age. Not that the battle with Hashirama ended with Madara dead.

Aizen in his base form is Aizen Normal. Madara in his old form is his true self.

Being revived as an Edo is a transformation. He is undying and has unlimited chakra because Kishi and his broken jutsus.

Him returning back to life at his Prime where he can become a Jinchurikki and used jutsus out of his ass that he couldn't before is another transformation. But I can see why not at the same time.

Still we have stolen powers from Hashirama which game him an even higher boost and then the Sage transformation this chapter.

If Madara hasn't already, he will surpass Aizen soon I bet since they are tied.

Post misunderstanding?

When I said he died, I meant it was of old age. Not that the battle with Hashirama ended with Madara dead.

Aizen in his base form is Aizen Normal. Madara in his old form is his true self.

Being revived as an Edo is a transformation. He is undying and has unlimited chakra because Kishi and his broken jutsus.

Him returning back to life at his Prime where he can become a Jinchurikki and used jutsus out of his ass that he couldn't before is another transformation. But I can see why not at the same time.

Still we have stolen powers from Hashirama which game him an even higher boost and then the Sage transformation this chapter.

If Madara hasn't already, he will surpass Aizen soon I bet since they are tied.

Madara in his old form was with the Rinnegan and hashi's DNA, before he have the eyes to Nagato. The whole Senju dna transformation is one thing. It happened after his battle with hashi, which was in his prime, he's had all those jutsus he's using now since then. Edo is arguable, in my eyes its like some kind of weird summoning rather than a transformation, but thats whatever. And you have the sage stuff now. That's two or three, not five.

wonzo

Banned
Gigantomakhia 5
gigantomakhia5.png

100% real visual of Miura utterly schooling Isayama in the art of Mecha MMA.

Yuri Seijin Naoko-san 2

Uuuuuuuuuuuh, good thing this is just as shameless as the OVA's were I guess?!?

Donyatsu 33

I want that cow donut thing so bad.

Kingdom 320

Leave it to Riboku to turn everything upside-down.

Ehh w/e too much effort arguing this about Naruto of all things.

One Piece

Sabo with the Armament Haki. Very slow chapter though. Hope we can go to the real battles already.

Btw Sasuke's "mystery" person isn't Kabuto or whatever. It's Karin.

Remember when we all were wondering why Kishi decided to make her go barefoot?

Well...there you go.

Bleach

Woo Rukia you go girl! Too bad he will go Quincy Bankai. Pretty sure that her Zanpaktou isn't her only ace. Rukia was more of a Kido user anyways.

Naruto

Sakura finally doing something useful, dat mouth to mouth, wonder whos arrived next to Sasuke at the end, seriously though it took 10 pages to say give Naruto Yondys Chaka fox.

LeleSocho

Banned
Naruto

Wanna bet it's Kabuto the one near Sasuke?
Also Spiral Zetsu pretty much confirmed to be Yamato.
Karin was cool this chapter.

Gintama 479

Well the hints were there, but I didnt expect
Mutsu to be a Yato

One Piece

Sabo can kick some ass alright. The castle man is pretty nice.

Desmond

Madara looks boss. Though I think Obito's mode looked cooler.

I was hoping Gaara was taking him to the Uzumaki village. Didn't he already pass the Fourth and Kakashi?

wonzo

Banned
Tetsuwan Girl 10-20

This is just too good. The way the latent sexism (and racism!) is shown so casually adds a great deal to the overwhelming sense of odds the girls are facing in making it in the male dominated world of baseball and post-war Japan in general. Tome spittin some real talk with the war deserter was probably my favourite part of the whole volume.

Nejimaki Kagyu 14

It's good to see those two still have those batshit insane faces for when they go all out. I just hope the glasses one's still alive after that last page. :(

AKB49 148

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

EhoaVash

Naruto

lol sakura "kisses" naruto and touches his heart, literally. poor hinata she be tripping
damn kishimoto

I wonder who that person could be .. please be yamato lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom