• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTX| Attack on Titles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akito

Nanatsu no Taizai 45
ibolsnW00Js7wT.jpg
Very nice color spread, I wish there was a text-less version. The holy knights have become a major pain in the ass.

Last Savior v1 (Prologue + ch1) (LN)

Decided to read it because Nanagi's design looks amazing (right) and hes pretty cool character at the start. Depressing and tragic prologue and additionally for chp 1 too with the tragedy among the reveal of the quantum computer clock and parallel worlds. Hope to keep continuing just to see what gift he has been bestowed and the magical systems it may have overtime.

Aunt Tits 93
Yeah, He was destroyed

Hime-dol 3
Okay, reminds a bit of Waratte Sotomura. There are hints of a typical harem so I'm not expecting much

The Gamer 2
Hmm. So this is an action story. The MC will probably have a stupidly overpowered power

Kurita

Yup, the publisher Pika managed to get this, Shingeki no Kyojin and Space Brothers this year. Can't say I'm not happy.

And the Chihayafuru volumes come with cards so you can play karuta.

I didn't even realize that there was a new thread. And I made it back onto the wall of shame!

Also late happy birthday kuritas I totally forgot ;_;

Taboo-Tattoo 11

The princess's self-justification dialogue loses its sincerity somewhat when she's openly molesting Childhood Friend while delivering it. And I wouldn't have it any other way.

The Gamer 2

Well I like the idea of gaining skills like he does feels really fun here. Not sold on the other character (why so strong so early?). Looking forward to when he can attack stuff.

Soul Cartel 87

Mephisto fights are always the best in the series. Too bad theres no way surpeme witch can live up to the previous fight. I hope Shihoon gets in on it too, his punch was amazing.

The color and how the artists does the fights always makes this one of the better action titles in the format out there.

I wish there were book stores and libraries that stock the manga I want :(

It was easy when I lived in Florida and both B&N and Borders had 3-4 locations each within 15 minutes of where I lived. Now that I'm back in CT the nearest book store now is at least 30 minutes away :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom