• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTY| Creatively Bankrupt

Status
Not open for further replies.

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
Himouto Umaru 98
The ship didn't sail at all. CURSE YOU SANKAKU HEAAAAAAAD!
Well played, so Ebina just asking Taihei about her brother.

Zweizer

Banned
Himouto! Umaru-chan ch98

It's not nice to play with our emotions like that!

Aho Girl ch44

So lewd lol

9ixn2Lf.jpg

Living the life~

Love Tyrant ch.19 - 22
The Hiyama family relatives and all close relatives continue to be fucking crazy. Although Suou is very much the no fun allowed kind of crazy.

Great to have Akane back, though!

Zweizer

Banned
Love Tyrant ch.19 - 22
The Hiyama family relatives and all close relatives continue to be fucking crazy. Although Suou is very much the no fun allowed kind of crazy.

Great to have Akane back, though!

Guri might try to claim otherwise with all her power, but Akane is the true star of the manga.

bobohoro

Yokohama Kaidashi Kikou by Ashinano Hitoshi

-snip-

Awesome post to one of the most heartwarming and calming pieces of art/literature in existence.

Boku No Hero Academia 1-10

I don't know if I like this yet. The art, while different, doesn't really do it for me, but it has some interesting characters and the writing is solid. Let's wait and see.

Denpa Kyoushi 131

I'll probably drop it after all. We'll probably get some flashback story, that has no connection to any previous events or characters, and then some drama forcing the National thingy plan to take center stage. Bleh.

Is this series actually good? I'm trying to avoid more reincarnation/new world franchises out of principle at this point, so it would need to be a solidly above-average series for me to try it out.

It's solid and above-average, I'd say.

Of course, it's only 15 chapters in manga so far, but it slightly avoids the power-fantasy vibe some other series does, and it feels more grounded, in general.

wonzo

Banned
MAGI RAW

fucking lmao at
alibaba, dude looks like a more flexible cactuar from final fantasy

i cant breathe HALP

Zweizer

Banned
Maoyuu ch40

Everyone is preparing for war, but food remains the most important thing at the end.

That Level Hero! short story does remind a little of Maoyuu. I wonder if it's a coincidence that the Ishida ended up being an artist for Maoyuu.

pRjVMUC.png

They ought to invent new recipes.

Like fries.

random25

Shokugeki no Soma 116

Food battle resumes! Finally...

Himouto Umaru-chan 98

Got trolled lol. Good one.

Domestic na Kanojo 41

That sensei is harem king material already lol.

Quixzlizx

Love Tyrant 22

Daaaaaaaaw.

Guri is best when she's in troll mode lolol~

It's solid and above-average, I'd say.

Of course, it's only 15 chapters in manga so far, but it slightly avoids the power-fantasy vibe some other series does, and it feels more grounded, in general.

Hmm... I'll put it on my reading list, I guess.

Revo

Arslan Senki 1-22

Another thing I read after seeing first few anime eps.
Seems alright enough, though think the anime will do it better.

Zweizer

Banned
Oyasumi Ponpon 1-2

I am not quite sure whats happening. The randomly dark Moments clash a lot with the Main Character's Design

It's just how a child sees the world around him. And, ah, don't mind too much Punpun and his family's design. Think of them more of a personification of their emotions.

Shokugeki no Soma Drama CD (Erina/Souma)

Man, I'll miss Hisako being hysterical against Souma like she did in the early chapters. Such an amusing pair.

Hishoko/Souma truly is my favourite dynamic so far in Souma, as far as the girls x Souma go.

Nightbird

It's just how a child sees the world around him. And, ah, don't mind too much Punpun and his family's design. Think of them more of a personification of their emotions.

thought so, glad to have it confirmed. Thanks!

Oyasumi Punpun 3

Kinda Funny that in exact that Moment my Notification Tone rung (Final Fantasy Victory Fanfare).

dani, you've got some smooth ass timing!

@Kurita: Thanks, i changed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom