• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTY| Creatively Bankrupt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Centaur's Worries 61

3BAfh5g.png

THIS SERIES IS SO FUCKING WEIRD

dani_dc

Did I miss it?
Damn I was curious to what it was.

Normally I'd agree, but outside of DTL no one here would literally post a pic of two characters bumping uglies in the middles of the woods, on a log.

Yeah, not even a NSFW link would be posted.

Foolworm

ReLife 45
"Heart beating fast syndrome
do you mean love?"
Holy shit, google become so advanced, it can predict the user intention!

Centaur's worries 61

Finally, the end of Hime adventure in another world. Not sure what to think about this arc.

When I Google 'heart beating fast syndrome' it suggests tachycardia.

Anyway, so Hime is back to her home world. What about the President? Wasn't she hinted to have been summoned with Sue as well?

Revo

The Breaker: New waves epilogue

lmao if they want to take a forever long break after doing an epilogue like this

J

Jpop

Unconfirmed Member
The Breaker: New waves epilogue

lmao if they want to take a forever long break after doing an epilogue like this

You can't just have a break after a cliff-hanger epilogue like that. This has to be the cock-tease of all cock-teases, wtf!?

dani_dc

It's up there. Go look for yourself, it is a page or two back.
Unless we're talking about the pregnant "Karin" picture (which isn't particularly NSFW), I honestly can't can't find it and I went back through the last 10 pages a couple of times.

J

Jpop

Unconfirmed Member
Unless we're talking about the pregnant "Karin" picture (which isn't particularly NSFW), I honestly can't can't find it and I went back through the last 10 pages a couple of times.

It got deleted by a moderator.

It was of Sasuke and Karin fucking on a log.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs

I just checked and it looks like a mod finally got to it and deleted the post. Basically
the Sauce was sexing up Karin on a log in the woods when he gets a call from Sakura. We cut to her needing help raising the kid, then we cut back to the Sauce who amaratsu's his phone without ever picking it up and goes back to fucking Karin.

Lain

The Breaker: New Waves epilogue

You don't end it like that when you're feeling like taking a couple years break from continuing the story. It's just a dick move.

Zweizer

Banned
Akagi ch240

Considering all that buildup, I highly doubt that it's over, but I'd be glad to be proven wrong.

E? Heibon Desu yo?? ch7

What an idealistic plan.

Nightbird

The Breaker: The New Wave - Epilogue

It's kind of a Dick Move to end the second Part on the biggest Cliffhanger yet.

Does anybody know when Part 3 will begin?

J

Jpop

Unconfirmed Member
The Breaker: The New Wave - Epilogue

It's kind of a Dick Move to end the second Part on the biggest Cliffhanger yet.

Does anybody know when Part 3 will begin?

It might be a year or longer. The author wants to work on a new series before starting part 3.

MCD

the breaker author draws the best looking women. shame we are going to wait at least 2 to 3 years before the next part.

the breaker author draws the best looking women. shame we are going to wait at least 2 to 3 years before the next part.

Well, if the artist is working on something else in-between Part 2 and 3, then maybe we can at least hope for a good short story with nice women~

Also, practice for him to deliver bombshell Sosul that needs to eclipse every other female in the series.

Like, why? With luck we'll get another timeskip where shion will become a bit less shit and the female fighter love interesting will finally start to have an use besides being T&A. For like, ten chapters, tops.

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
I just checked and it looks like a mod finally got to it and deleted the post. Basically
the Sauce was sexing up Karin on a log in the woods when he gets a call from Sakura. We cut to her needing help raising the kid, then we cut back to the Sauce who amaratsu's his phone without ever picking it up and goes back to fucking Karin.
People are so fucking dumb.

I feel dumber just reading this.

Who even thinks this is funny? It feels like something a high schooler would come up with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom