• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTY| Creatively Bankrupt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Can't believe Mosquito Girl is still up there.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
E10 girl's name is Cat Girl, get it right people.

Naruto

I don't get it, what's the problem here? I think this is fun, Chocho is amusing and I rather like Sarada. She's basically Sasuke if he wasn't a huge dick.

orochi91

Naruto

I don't get it, what's the problem here? I think this is fun, Chocho is amusing and I rather like Sarada. She's basically Sasuke if he wasn't a huge dick.

I think the issue is Sasuke just being a terrible father in general, which is surprising given what he went through as a kid himself.

As for the other characters, you are correct; Sarada and Cho cho are pretty great.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I think the issue is Sasuke just being a terrible father in general, which is surprising given what he went through as a kid himself.

As for the other characters, you are correct; Sarada and Cho cho are pretty great.

Assuming he's really on an important mission, I think its less that he's a shitty dad and more that Sakura's a shitty mom who doesn't explain shit to her kid who is old enough to be training as a child soldier.

Sarada being all clearly "I wish you were my dad" with Naruto was kind of =S but also kind of =(

Assuming he's really on an important mission, I think its less that he's a shitty dad and more that Sakura's a shitty mom who doesn't explain shit to her kid who is old enough to be training as a child soldier.

Sarada being all clearly "I wish you were my dad" with Naruto was kind of =S but also kind of =(
He still communicates with the village, enough that Naruto could identify his hawk at a glance. And yet he clearly never tried to communicate with his own goddamn family

LeleSocho

Banned
Naruto

There's no problem really, the kids stuff is more fun than the entire great war and Sasuke being a terrible father is funny as hell.
I could easily go on with this for years.

Naruto :
Naruto

LOL that fucking ending, man holy shit what bad timing for a power up

F2s3ML7.gif
Basically this.

Sasuke entering that select Ikari Gendo Hall of Shitty Fathers Fame.
I loved seeing that "legendary in the sequel" trope applicated here to Naruto. Dunno, it feels good after basically growing up with the kid.

But yeah, Sarada and Chocho are great.

One Piece
Why doesn't everyone go into the factory ?

Kono Bijutsubu ni wa Mondai ga Aru! 1-3

A high school art club, with 3 members, the always sleeping and aloof senpai, the tsukkomi girl and the guy who's obsessed with 2D girls
he's totally going to end up with the girl

PK Gaming

Naruto

I don't get it either.

This is some of the most fun I've had with Naruto in a long time. The dynamic between Naruto, Chouchou and Sarada is really good.

How is this not the best thing ever.

One Piece
Why doesn't everyone go into the factory ?

Because
1. Most of the country doesn't really know anything about it, seeing as how it was secret
2. Even if they know it exists, the terrain's been drastically shifted and they don't have time to search for it because of the rapidly shrinking birdcage
3. It's one building, it's not going to fit the entire population of a fucking country no matter what

Kono Bijutsubu ni wa Mondai ga Aru! 15

rGvq9iD.png

Readers' thought here.

Because
1. Most of the country doesn't really know anything about it, seeing as how it was secret
2. Even if they know it exists, the terrain's been drastically shifted and they don't have time to search for it because of the rapidly shrinking birdcage
3. It's one building, it's not going to fit the entire population of a fucking country no matter what
Really ? This arc has been going on for so long, I forgot it was a country. T'was more like a town to me.

Naruto

This is so far better than like, the whole second half of Part 2. And probably the movie.
Until he fucks it up again anyway because it's Kishi.

Super-boss adult Naruto is awesome. It's fucking sad that he has such a small yet meaningful interaction with Sarada and to her it's like the heavens opened up and the angels came down. You can clearly tell she's never had any kind of father figure, which doesn't shock me because Sasuke is still a piece of shit to this day. Maybe Naruto could be her Jiraiya since her own dad can't be bothered.

Crocodile

Prison School 177

We are not worthy <3 LOLOLOLOLOL

Naruto 704

Comedy of the Year!

OPM popularity poll results

01. Saitama (8650)
02. Fubuki (8390)
03. Speed of Sound Sonic (6586)
04. Genos (5851)
05. License-less Rider (5414)
06. Tatsumaki (2760)
07. Zombieman (1967)
08. King (1723)
09. Mosquito Girl (973)
10. Young Saitama (683)

• How does the main character get up there twice? That has to be cheating!
  • Fuck Tatsumaki!
  • LOL Mosquito Girl? How did a low level scrub like her get on there? I guess OPM has so few meaningful females that even one-shot villains are getting upgraded to waifu status?

Prison School 177

We are not worthy <3 LOLOLOLOLOL

Naruto 704

Comedy of the Year!

• How does the main character get up there twice? That has to be cheating!
  • Fuck Tatsumaki!
  • LOL Mosquito Girl? How did a low level scrub like her get on there? I guess OPM has so few meaningful females that even one-shot villains are getting upgraded to waifu status?

Its not really cheating I mean the same thing happened in Tokyo Ghoul.

Kaneki and Haise made it in.

Angry Grimace

Every arc in One Piece is the same, so it makes sense the character polls aren't any different.

LOL Mosquito Girl? How did a low level scrub like her get on there? I guess OPM has so few meaningful females that even one-shot villains are getting upgraded to waifu status?
[/LIST]

You asked how and I clicked on the link and all I saw was a cute monster girl.

Not even remotely surprising why people would vote for her.

Crocodile

No the poster is referring to the same character showing up at different positions in a poll.

It would be like Luffy (post timeskip) at number 1 but yet had Luffy (pre timeskip) at 8 or something

Yep, this is what I meant

You asked how and I clicked on the link and all I saw was a cute monster girl.

Not even remotely surprising why people would vote for her.

Sure but I mean it would be like if you had a character poll for DBZ and Cui Cui came in Top 10. That's how weird it is. I get that she's a good character design but still LOL

See that?

That's a good dad.

Not like some deadbeat who can't even contact his daughter in 12 years, recognize who she is after so long, and draws a sword on her in their probable first meeting since she was born.

Ichigo's standard shonen MC ladykiller skills are being put to use again.

Or is it the typical tsundere losing her spaghetti?

Zoro a best.

He'll always be the best.

J

Jpop

Unconfirmed Member
I am guessing that they try to push the top section of the cage. If they manage to "block" the top section. it allow for some space in the bottom.

EDIT: just to make some more speculation. Consider Fujitora notice it. It probably some explosion or loud noise. That being said I have some theory

1) brotomellow put barrier on top to stop it
2) Law do something crazy like cutting the string

C'mon guys the light balls are clearly the healing tears that the little dwarf princess is dropping.

Saki 143

After a six week wait, finally a new chapter! ... And of course the next chapter is delayed, it'll be a month (the series is supposed to be every other week). Argh. Anyway, the chapter is good. There are three color pages at the beginning, with some of the usual Ritz fanservice and setup for the final round of the semifinal, then after that that final round begins. It's been a long time since Saki herself played, so it's great to finally get to this round.

And it starts with...
ugh, Kyouko winning a hand. Seriously, that team, Himematsu, is the worst, they have the most annoying players and aren't interesting at all... so of course they have the absolute best opposition research and planning, which has helped them get this far. Argh. We see that again here -- Kyouko figured out a tell for some of Saki's abilities that helps her counter some of them. Saki's still insanely overpowered of course, but this will make things more difficult, which is an issue when Kiyosumi is behind and Saki needs to do well. At least Saki remembered to take her socks off at the beginning of the match though, so she won't have that problem (refer to her previous match for why this matters).

But yeah, I really, really hope that Himematsu doesn't move on. Either of the other teams would be great! Rinkai's cool and has an interesting team for sure and it'd be great to see more of them, and Usuzan moving on, while probably impossible, would be pretty hilarious, even if Teru v. Naruko would be... uh, trouble... for the match getting beyond the first round. :lol: On the note of Rinkai though, Nelly's mahjong skills have been hyped for a long time. Now we'll finally see if she can live up to it.

So yeah, good chapter. The end of this incredibly long semifinal match is finally within sight, even if the last fifth of it has only begun. I just wish the next chapter was in two weeks and not four. :)

Haikyuu!! 158

Okay the differential synchronized attacked looked so good from the way the panels were and how Kageyama, Hinata, and Sugawara switched places. And that spike from Kageyama, incredible.

Scum

I've been reading Highschool of the Dead again because I miss it soo much! ;_;

Time for Everyday Monster Girls.

The Fifth Hour of War - Home, Sweet Home! 08

Everything is progressing so slowly, and I want to know so much about what the fuck is going on. It's keeping my attention at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom