• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTZ| Reading Shounen Garbage < Watching Moe Garbage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acid08

Banned
KNIM 152

The thirst is real. Seeing lots of WACKY MISUNDERSTANDINGS in the future.

Edit: really with this whole "I have a load" thing.....REALLY?

Aizo

Banned
Acid is really making me want to read Rage Town.

BigKrev, shall we make this
suicide
pact together?

Aizo

Banned
Interesting. I just edited my comment to invite you.

Would you all want my reactions like Acid is doing? I don't want to spam.

I'm one too. I am done with romance manga that either doesn't have a dark twist to it or is really friggin hilarious.
Do you want to join BigKrev and my climbing party up Rage Mountain?

Acid08

Banned
KNIM 152-158

Hoshina is like.....I don't even know? Helen Keller could communicate better than this idiot.

Yuzuki's dad deserves a fucking chop to the neck. What an asshole.

Do you want to join BigKrev and my climbing party up Rage Mountain?

lol, I think the post you just quoted kind of implies a big no.

Umi no Misaki was enough rage-worthy romance to last a lifetime for me. Like I said, a romance series needs to be either really friggin twisted or really friggin funny for me to consider it.

Aizo

Banned
lol, I think the post you just quoted kind of implies a big no.

Umi no Misaki was enough rage-worthy romance to last a lifetime for me. Like I said, a romance series needs to be either really friggin twisted or really friggin funny for me to consider it.

But it will be hilarious!!~

The Disappearance of Nagato Yuki-chan Vol.1

kXNMRhPl.jpg

This is everything I ever wanted after watching the Haruhi movie and more.

Nisekoi 83

Shuu / Ruri arc and, surprise surprise, it's the most interesting this manga's been in a long while. When it cut straight to Ruri on p16 I figured things were going to be reasonably uncomplicated, but lol.

LTTP:

But what the fuck at Bleach ending soon? You serious Kubo? Fuck that noise. You have way too much shit to explain before you send the series off!

Naruto

Once again, Kishi just loves wanking his golden boy. Watch how he'll be the only Kage not speed blitzed...again.

Dynedom

LTTP:

But what the fuck at Bleach ending soon? You serious Kubo? Fuck that noise. You have way too much shit to explain before you send the series off!

The "final arc" will probably take like 2-3 years, knowing Kubo. I think he'll have plenty of time to explain things (how well is another issue).

IHaveIce

Banned
I also never read Rage Town, because when I dropped Nisekoi and vented how it is one of the shittiest things ever people said it is even worse...

Are these mangas written by people who never had contact to a girl before or what? No teenager behaves like this

I also never read Rage Town, because when I dropped Nisekoi and vented how it is one of the shittiest things ever people said it is even worse...

Are these mangas written by people who never had contact to a girl before or what? No teenager behaves like this
Japanese courtship is different. Its just so insane.

aravuus

Lol, now I'm interested to say the least. Sounds bad. So bad it's horrible.

Freshmaker

I am Korean.
LTTP:

It's just going into the final arc. That could mean anything.

Naruto

Once again, Kishi just loves wanking his golden boy. Watch how he'll be the only Kage not speed blitzed...again.
He's already been double kicked out of his charge.

I imagine Sauce will one up golden boy in this wank exchange.

30-sai no Hoken Taiiku

I don't know what was going on but I know this was bad. Don't be like me and get fooled by the covers with the bare asses because you will be disappointed. Well, I suppose there were asses, so it delivered on that front, but they were nonsensical. So only read this if you want asses that don't make any sense.

Aizo

Banned
Whaaaaaa. I thought everyone who liked mecha or kaij&#363; liked Pacific Rim. At least that's the case with everyone I know, myself included. Interesting.

Aizo

Banned
This is one of the only times I'm glad having read Rage Town and now we'll get even more people experiencing it for the first time, way to spoil me guys.

I cataloged some gifs for my anticipated reactions. I may have to find some new gifs for the emotions I don't expect to experience.

Theonik

In the same manner I think Mashima should just get over it and just draw in the nipples, I think Yabuki should just get over it and have Yuki accidentially trip and fall and he lands with his penis accidentially inside a girl.
That's never gonna happen I'm afraid. Though I'm sure Yabuki WANTS to do just that. Considering he is friends with certain TLR doujin makers.
At this rate I even doubt we'll ever see the Harem plan work out ever, let alone anything like that.
Though if Yabuki got the balls to do either he'd earn my respect.

Aizo

Banned
I'm not a Junior anymore.
tumblr_m0nlwiuBkV1qzogo3.gif

Thanks for making want to join GAF in the first place, everyone. I've been enjoying the community. This one in particular!

wonzo

Banned
The Breaker NW 39-51

face.gif

That single double page spread was so fucking cathartic after all the shit she pulled. Fuck yeah!!!!

I'm guessing Shioon's mother was killed by a member of the Murim-in or something after that little exchange earlier (and made sense of some of the other questions Sera asked him about earlier.) I really do hope I'm wrong though. :(

wonzo

Banned
OPM 34 (ONE 30)

I'm gonna be p. damn disappointed if Licence-less RIder isn't one of the strongest and highest ranked Hero's after all this is said and done. What a guy.

Shokugeki no Soma 32

Yeah, that reveal at the end was shounen as fuck. lol

I've noticed they've really toned down the foodgasm's lately and I hope that's more of the author and artists realising they can't run it into the ground too much instead of some kinda censorship from the higher ups. :(

Kurita

I'm not a Junior anymore.
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0nlwiuBkV1qzogo3.gif[/IMG
Thanks for making want to join GAF in the first place, everyone. I've been enjoying the community. This one in particular![/QUOTE]
Good job, you stayed alive long enough.
Don't forget that you're here forever.

Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei 6 (ln)

Tatsuya is just an overall nice guy letting them off like that with really barely any punishment, though to think he's been targeted constantly for so long and cant fend off the traps they lay, kind of funny.

Dont want Mibu to stay in the plot though :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom