• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March '09 OXM - RE5, FEAR2, + Halo Wars reviewed

Ryan_IGN

PhatSaqs said:
Congrats Ensemble on going out with a bang.

Indeed. There's a genuinely sincere thank-you message from Ensemble to their fans at the beginning of the credits (yes, I did the review). They really deserve to develop Halo Wars sequels. Hopefully one of their new studios will get the gig.

Ryan_OXM said:
Indeed. There's a genuinely sincere thank-you message from Ensemble to their fans at the beginning of the credits (yes, I did the review). They really deserve to develop Halo Wars sequels. Hopefully one of their new studios will get the gig.

Well it sounds like you guys really enjoyed it, can't wait to try out the demo tomorrow.

~Devil Trigger~

In favor of setting Muslim women on fire
Teknoman said:
RE4 didnt really feel tense until you got past the first few sections.

really? even when you first fought these:
250px-Re4-iron-maiden.jpg

cuz this was heart attack pounding for me the first play:lol

hitoshi

Ryan_OXM said:

I was absolutely stunned when I've first seen that. Memories came up instantly.

RSTEIN

Comics, serious business!
Synth_floyd said:
How does OXM have any credibility at all? The fact that the word "Official" is in the title tells the whole story. The same goes for OPN and Nintendo Power.

Holy shit! You've put all the pieces together for us! Before you brought this to our attention we would have NEVER known that maybe - just maybe! - these official publications have a slight bias and review score inflation for first party/exclusive games that are released for each respective console!!!

THANK YOU FOR REVEALING THIS TRUTH!

Top Bottom