• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Gameinformer: The Last of Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

delta25

Banned
at this point I'm near a 100% confident all the pessimist will end up eating a shit ton of crow upon this game coming out.

Ricky_R

@ Amirox

I understand what you're saying and I agree that UC3 did have quite a few moments that you had almost no control at all or that the "cinematic aspect" was a priority over fully controlled gameplay. It's the "curse" of the franchise now and one that many enjoy, but many have come to hate also.

I for one love everything about Uncharted so far and I think Uncharted 3 has enough gameplay, but the game could've been longer tbh, so we could have enough gameplay to cover for those limited controlled bits. Uncharted 2 feels far longer and the fact that Uncharted 3 is shorter, makes the limited controlled bits too many in between the normal gameplay.

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
Nice screens. Hopefully the music is minimal so we can soak in every detail of mother nature.

I think there will be good balance in the music. The composer from The Road is doing this so he definitely has the chops for this type of thing.

EDIT: Not The Road, Brokback Mountain and Babel.

Amir0x

Banned
@ Amirox

I understand what you're saying and I agree that UC3 did have quite a few moments that you had almost no control at all or that the "cinematic aspect" was a priority over fully controlled gameplay. It's the "curse" of the franchise now and one that many enjoy, but many have come to hate also.

I for one love everything about Uncharted so far and I think Uncharted 3 has enough gameplay, but the game could've been longer tbh, so we could have enough gameplay to cover for those limited controlled bits. Uncharted 2 feels far longer and the fact that Uncharted 3 is shorter, makes the limited controlled bits too many in between the normal gameplay.

Right and I respect that. I just think the position needs clarifying. There's a reason the latest Uncharted game especially has become a little more polarizing, and why there is a strong vocal minority who thinks there is a problem worth debating in the gameplay design philosophy of the Uncharted games.

I think this is a little more even handed than merely calling people who voice their reasonable concerns "haters." As I said, I was never a Naughty Dog hater - me and Anihawk used to go at it over my like of the Jak games. And I like their early Crash work. It's Uncharted that this issue has risen and it's a very fascinating subject that is a very real problem for people.

I think there will be good balance in the music. The composer from The Road is doing this so he definitely has the chops for this type of thing.

wait wait wait? What?! Nick Cave is on this soundtrack? Are you sure?

I don't even like Naughty Dog that much but this shot up to one of my most hyped of the year.

Patapwn

I think there is a real fracture among the gaming community about how much 'cinematic gameplay' is too much, to the point where it is taking away from a player's actual contribution to the experience. I think there is a fair deal of perfectly legitimate criticism regarding this: how U3 takes meaningful control away from the player even more than U2, how platforming is automated shit with no tension, how deviating from the intended path even a little often results in bizarre and frustrating penalties (weird glitchy deaths because you 'broke' a boundary the game didn't want you to cross, which is difficult considering one has to search for the damn treasures).

What would you define as cinematic gameplay? Is it a cutscene before action? Or a quick time event? I'm really not sure. My understanding of the Uncharted series is that it's lauded (in one aspect) for letting the player play events other games would make a cut scene. This is not a term I've really seen hammered down, and as such, I don't know how it's a negative or how it take 'meaningful control' away from the player.

As for platforming, I'd like to hear how you would change it. I seen alot of people say how it's automated etc. but never is such a criticism paired with an explanation of how to fix the issue. Is it the grab mechanic that latches onto ledges or moving caravans? Is it the jump height? Lack of double jump? Should ND implement a water cannon to get some extra boost while saving the environment? All joking aside, I see this as main issue for many people and I try to envision a version that would make people say 'holy shit mario is done.' while not making the game jarring from a narrative perspective, other areas of gameplay perspective

I fully agree with the glitchy death part. It's odd when sometimes Drake can live though some very traumatic physical abuse yet jumping 10 feet produces 'instant death'. The first game was filled with shit like this but I think it's gotten much better as the games have progressed.

The shooting segments and visual splendor of these games make up for some of the flaws certainly, but they are rough games with real problems and a fundamental philosophy that is at odds with what many consider quality gameplay. It hurts also that they are doing this in large part to be able to implement a cinematic story with the cinematic gameplay, and the story just so happens to be fucking awful. So in a way the trade-off doesn't even feel worthy.

The uncharted games are about a treasure hunter / (thief) who goes after various artifacts some of which are arbitrary, some of which hit a bit closer to home as in the 3rd game. Over the course of the adventure he makes relationships, breaks them, stuff happens, people die, it's very pulpy but it makes me feel like how I did watching Indiana Jones for the first time. And the quality in which it's done is very high. I love the stories be it overall story arcs of 'what happened' to moment to moment gamplay occurrences like the bit with charlie getting shot with crazy juice and maybe we have to kill him?

I don't know if you're saying the story is 'fucking awful' as a serious statement or if that's just hyperbole for effect but I disagree either way. And again, I really don't see how this hurts game play.

I have real problems with the Uncharted games as presented, because they have all this flash and bang and elements that should be tense that are constantly being subverted by how little danger there actually is in the game (little penalty for doing poorly) and how bog standard the gameplay really is when taken against other franchises with a more gameplay-heavy focus.

Isn't death the usual result of 'doing poorly'? I think that's tense enough. And many would contend that the gameplay mix in uncharted outclasses many of the heavy weights in 3rd person action gaming. I can account that I've certainly had the most fun playing uncharted 2 over all the other 3rd person action games I've played this generation.

EDIT: I just saw your response to the terminator drake. I do agree with the desert and young drake parts to an extent but at the same time I had fun with them. How did you like the chase parts in the 3rd game? I found those pretty exciting and a good divergence from the young drake segment

Ricky_R

Right and I respect that. I just think the position needs clarifying. There's a reason the latest Uncharted game especially has become a little more polarizing, and why there is a strong vocal minority who thinks there is a problem worth debating in the gameplay design philosophy of the Uncharted games.

I think this is a little more even handed than merely calling people who voice their reasonable concerns "haters." As I said, I was never a Naughty Dog hater - me and Anihawk used to go at it over my like of the Jak games. And I like their early Crash work. It's Uncharted that this issue has risen and it's a very fascinating subject that is a very real problem for people.

Of course, and I welcome that debate because, despite how much I love the cinematic aspect of Uncharted, I wouldn't want the franchise to turn into a cruise control cinematic.

I have to admit that ND needs to sit down and have a long discussion about how they want to approach Uncharted 4, so they can agree that balance is the key (Uncharted 2 had great balance). Uncharted 3 sits at the edge of the line IMO and if they push the cinematic aspect even more for the next game, it might turn ugly. So, we'll see.

However, I really don't think ND is going for that with The Last of Us. I think they are prioritizing in the characters relation and the gameplay. Who knows though? Maybe they make you walk carefully for 5 minutes over a bridge that's about to collapse.

Amir0x

Banned
What would you define as cinematic gameplay? Is it a cutscene before action? Or a quick time event? I'm really not sure. My understanding of the Uncharted series is that it's lauded (in one aspect) for letting the player play events other games would make a cut scene. This is not a term I've really seen hammered down, and as such, I don't know how it's a negative or how it take 'meaningful control' away from the player.

As for platforming, I'd like to hear how you would change it. I seen alot of people say how it's automated etc. but never is such a criticism paired with an explanation of how to fix the issue. Is it the grab mechanic that latches onto ledges or moving caravans? Is it the jump height? Lack of double jump? Should ND implement a water cannon to get some extra boost while saving the environment? All joking aside, I see this as main issue for many people and I try to envision a version that would make people say 'holy shit mario is done.' while not making the game jarring from a narrative perspective, other areas of gameplay perspective

I fully agree with the glitchy death part. It's odd when sometimes Drake can live though some very traumatic physical abuse yet jumping 10 feet produces 'instant death'. The first game was filled with shit like this but I think it's gotten much better as the games have progressed.

The uncharted games are about a treasure hunter / (thief) who goes after various artifacts some of which are arbitrary, some of which hit a bit closer to home as in the 3rd game. Over the course of the adventure he makes relationships, breaks them, stuff happens, people die, it's very pulpy but it makes me feel like how I did watching Indiana Jones for the first time. And the quality in which it's done is very high. I love the stories be it overall story arcs of 'what happened' to moment to moment gamplay occurrences like the bit with charlie getting shot with crazy juice and maybe we have to kill him?

I don't know if you're saying the story is 'fucking awful' as a serious statement or if that's just hyperbole for effect but I disagree either way. And again, I really don't see how this hurts game play.

Isn't death the usual result of 'doing poorly'? I think that's tense enough. And many would contend that the gameplay mix in uncharted outclasses many of the heavy weights in 3rd person action gaming. I can account that I've certainly had the most fun playing uncharted 2 over all the other 3rd person action games I've played this generation.

Most of the stuff was answered in this post I just made, so I'll just clarify a bit on the story which yes is pretty bad as far as I am concerned.

Yes, it's pulpy. Yes, it's not serious and yes that disqualifies it a bit from the expectations of a more serious subject movie. But that doesn't forgive the clear narrative problems the games have, which just become worse as the franchise goes on. The games are really really cliche almost clay molded pulp archetypes, the everyman with a wise older mentor who has been down this road before. The wise older mentor makes quips about how out of shape he is, how he's 'too old for this', while simultaneously discussing whether or not it's worth going down THIS trip as opposed to all the other horrifyingly dangerous trips they've gone on.

Drake is basically Indiana Jones-lite, only with crappier writing and far less self-awareness. His entire schtick seems to be saying 'SHIT SHIT SHIT' when something is breaking or crumbling, and remarking coyly about how it's his destiny to get this treasure or that. He has virtually no depth of any note. Even discussing the little minimal expansion of character they attempted in U3, it basically amounted to... Drake is still an empty slate who was a hood rat when he was a kid. We still know nothing about him beyond the sparsest details, and the game gives us no reason to care. He's constantly put in situations where the game desperately wants you to care, but it's impossible to. WHY does Drake so desperately want to pursue THIS treasure anyway? What got him started on that path as a kid? What motivates this character, other than proving some vague point about his competence?

Other characters are even more thinly painted than Drake. In Uncharted 3, the series goes completely off the rails - characters drop in and out of the story with little or no relevance and disappear for the entire game again. We're introduced to Jason Statham and he arbitrarily drops out of the story midway and essentially never reappears, not even for a little - making his participation in the story essentially worthless. An editor of a good story knows how to streamline and therefore give more room for characterizing the central aspects of your story. U3 just goes haywire in forgetting entirely to do this. It has no direction whatsoever. Nothing anyone does make any sense.

People seem to be telling Drake he's taking his adventure too far and endangering others, but there's no real story progression on that front: He goes on the adventure anyway, and everyone forgets how selfish Drake was. It's empty nonsense that is extremely poorly written throughout.

Anyway, that's my take on it. I have problems with game stories in general so don't get it twisted: i think almost all game stories are fucking awful. But certainly I see nothing in Uncharted's favor that makes it different.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Now that I think about it, this game made me remember, what the hell happened to the Tomb Raider game from last E3? Possibly falls in a similar kind of gameplay, but it disappeared.

Amir0x

Banned
Now that I think about it, this game made me remember, what the hell happened to the Tomb Raider game from last E3? Possibly falls in a similar kind of gameplay, but it disappeared.

The new Tomb Raider reboot? I think it's currently a Q3 2012 game, it's coming. They were just having previews recently so it exists.

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
Uncharted has a huge amount of moments where you're technically interacting with the controller, but where gameplay wise it's completely boring and dull and basically it can play itself. If the goal is simply 'well now instead of watching, you're actually pressing the analog stick! Congratulations!', then I am skeptical about if the goal is actually worth anything. In the end I think it just has led to, in the case of some of U2 and a LOT of U3, the temptation to simply give players the illusion of control without letting them actually do anything of note.

I'll give a few examples. The entire segment in Uncharted 3 where you are
young Drake and following young Sully
is really just a do-nothing cinematic where you just happen to press an analog stick. Most of it is spent tailing someone and there is no challenge, no gameplay, virtually nothing involving the player. There's 'police' you're trying to avoid, but you don't have to - you walk down a street and the character goes 'oh god police wrong way' and turns you around for you. This philosophy is seen all over the place in U3. The awful desert segment is similar to this. Various segments of the boat are like this. Just moment after moment where cool shit is happening on screen, but cool shit is decidedly not happening with gameplay - it's an excuse for Naughty Dog to show off how much shit they can do out of cutscene where you're still technically moving the analog stick. If you calculate these segments into the equation, the amount of actual content gameplay is very thin.

But it extends to fundamental gameplay systems too. Platforming, which is a huge part of these games, is basically all flash and no substance. It's virtually impossible to die without actually physically trying to suck ass (intentionally crippling your hands with a hammer seems to be the only way), and so all this lame ledge crumbling shit has no tension. There's no real rush for you to move, even though the game wants you to have the illusion. Platforming has huge windows of error and arne's explanation is that 'dying sucks.' Well, no. Some dying sucks - the type of dying that is the game's fault and not your own. Dying that doesn't suck is when you are challenged to execute your acquired skills, and you know the only reason you failed is because you didn't apply yourself correctly. That type of dying is the type of dying that teaches you something about the mechanics and helps you become a better gamer: it's rewarding. As it is now, the platforming as well might as well be playing itself.

The only part of Uncharted 3 that is really gamey is the shooting parts. These parts you can die and (at least when the aiming was fixed) it is still relatively engaging to participate in these segments, even though there's nothing particularly special about them.

The other big problem is that because Naughty Dog is always constantly trying to wrestle control away from the player and guide it down it's little predetermined path, there are constant examples of moments where you're trying to do something resembling exploration (typically to find treasure), and you're penalized because you 'broke' one of the game's arbitrary boundaries (for example, in U2 Drake will instantly die jumping two feet down to a lower ledge because you're not supposed to drop to that lower ledge, even though it's clearly accessible. In U3, I died in more than a few spots simply because I was doing stuff Drake does all the time, but Naughty Dog didn't want me to do it. I was outside the boundaries. I don't consider these real deaths, because I died by no fault of my own: it was them trying to put restrictions I what I can do, and autokilling a character so that he/she won't break the game. In U2 I once died walking over a puddle I wasn't supposed to cross or something.)

But all in all, the end result is a very shallow, one note package that takes far too much control away from the player with relatively little reward. The reward of course being amazing set pieces. The negative being gameplay takes a huge blow.

This is my concern with Last Of Us. Uncharted is kind of pulpy nonsense and, well, you can sort of forgive some of its sins at least. But in a game about survival, this is not going to be possible. If it is NOT tense and NOT challenging, you might as well not even try the genre. Leave before you embarrass yourself. And it is worth being concerned. Naughty Dog has made some curious design decisions lately.

I 100% agree with everything you said here Amir0x. I played the Uncharted series for the first time when Uncharted 3 was released (played all three back-to-back-to-back) and I was so disappointed with Uncharted 3 because they basically took the small strategy/danger left in the second one and completely stripped it away. In the third game they're scenes so obviously on-rails that it is almost insulting to the gamer to even TRY and trick them into thinking that their movements or actions will have one ounce of an effect on what is coming next.

That said, I still have enough faith in Naughty Dog to get excited about what they can bring to the table with the Last of Us. I have always believed that ND is better at being pushed up against the wall, having to innovate and bring a new IP to the table then they ever were at making sequels (excluding Uncharted 2).

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Oh Ok.

On topic, I agree with Amirox, but my problem is not only with Uncharted. It's just cinematics in general interupt the games too much. It's the easy way out. Telling a story and making cinematics is easy, and to me the self-congratulations of telling "awesome stories with awesome characters" is a bit over valued considering these are video games, not movies. Try to make characters that are interesting and tell a great story without taking away the control from the player; THAT is much more difficult yet if done right will be much more rewarding and impressive.

ND are basically saying "we can make a half-game, and a half-movie, and then put them together". Some like it, some don't. I love the artistic quality, some of the effects they have done (sand, snow, water, etc.), but the whole on-rails feel makes the games really boring to me.

One of the most impressive moments to me was at the start of MGS4, when the Gekkos attack and you are in full control. The way the camera just zoomed into play, and how everything around the player kept on going like in a cinematic, that was incredible. It was a great match of cinematic-flair in actual gameplay. Same thing for any other cinematics that transitioned in real-time to gameplay, there was a sort of "omg" feel for a few seconds. Sadly such moments were very few, and didn't last long enough, and quite often the game didn't manage to follow-up in terms of animations during actual gameplay.

But eliminating the line between those cinematic "wow" moments and actual gameplay is what IMO can be celebrated. Cinematics, especially the action-oriented ones, just remove any sense of danger or tension.

For a game like TLOU, RE, etc., cinematics are the cheap way to do things. It's the easy way out. Make me feel the tension, the fear, the stress of being found, of having to save someone, of running away, etc. don't just show it.

edit: First Uncharted game I played was Uncharted 2, and just falling down the train after making my way halfway up felt like I had been teleported back into 1998. It was telling me to do something VERY simple, in what was supposed to be a VERY tense moment, only to result in the equivalent of Mario falling in a hole and having to start over. It brought the whole facade down, just because I didn't read that pole right. Now look back at PoP: Sands of Time. When you died, the narrator would go "wait wait wait, that's not how it happened", as he was re-telling the story. That was in a game released in 2003 (so in dev since like 2001). That was a nice attempt to blur the line between story-telling and gameplay, and that IMO is something I can respect. Ten years later, most games still don't even get it.

Patapwn

Most of the stuff was answered in this post I just made, so I'll just clarify a bit on the story which yes is pretty bad as far as I am concerned.

Yes, it's pulpy. Yes, it's not serious and yes that disqualifies it a bit from the expectations of a more serious subject movie. But that doesn't forgive the clear narrative problems the games have, which just become worse as the franchise goes on. The games are really really cliche almost clay molded pulp archetypes, the everyman with a wise older mentor who has been down this road before. The wise older mentor makes quips about how out of shape he is, how he's 'too old for this', while simultaneously discussing whether or not it's worth going down THIS trip as opposed to all the other horrifyingly dangerous trips they've gone on.

Drake is basically Indiana Jones-lite, only with crappier writing and far less self-awareness. His entire schtick seems to be saying 'SHIT SHIT SHIT' when something is breaking or crumbling, and remarking coyly about how it's his destiny to get this treasure or that. He has virtually no depth of any note. Even discussing the little minimal expansion of character they attempted in U3, it basically amounted to... Drake is still an empty slate who was a hood rat when he was a kid. We still know nothing about him beyond the sparsest details, and the game gives us no reason to care. He's constantly put in situations where the game desperately wants you to care, but it's impossible to. WHY does Drake so desperately want to pursue THIS treasure anyway? What got him started on that path as a kid? What motivates this character, other than proving some vague point about his competence?

Other characters are even more thinly painted than Drake. In Uncharted 3, the series goes completely off the rails - characters drop in and out of the story with little or no relevance and disappear for the entire game again. We're introduced to Jason Statham and he arbitrarily drops out of the story midway and essentially never reappears, not even for a little - making his participation in the story essentially worthless. An editor of a good story knows how to streamline and therefore give more room for characterizing the central aspects of your story. U3 just goes haywire in forgetting entirely to do this. It has no direction whatsoever. Nothing anyone does make any sense.

People seem to be telling Drake he's taking his adventure too far and endangering others, but there's no real story progression on that front: He goes on the adventure anyway, and everyone forgets how selfish Drake was. It's empty nonsense that is extremely poorly written throughout.

Anyway, that's my take on it. I have problems with game stories in general so don't get it twisted: i think almost all game stories are fucking awful. But certainly I see nothing in Uncharted's favor that makes it different.

I find it very difficult to disagree with any of this... twas a great post. But still, it feels overtly harsh. I feel like Uncharted 3 somehow managed to rise above many of these rushed elements, and fulfill some continuity of 'I went here to do this, then I went here and did this because of that' so at the end I felt very satisfied. Like as if the disappearing of characters and plot holes like SPIDERS! were little in the way of telling the journey.

It'll be interesting how ND handles TLoU. Because if they screw up it's going to be a hell of a fall

evolution

I'm really looking forward to this. I really hope the actors playing these characters, have the same level of chemistry as the uncharted crew.

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
Oh Ok.

On topic, I agree with Amirox, but my problem is not only with Uncharted. It's just cinematics in general interupt the games too much. It's the easy way out. Telling a story and making cinematics is easy, and to me the self-congratulations of telling "awesome stories with awesome characters" is a bit over valued considering these are video games, not movies. Try to make characters that are interesting and tell a great story without taking away the control from the player; THAT is much more difficult yet if done right will be much more rewarding and impressive.

ND are basically saying "we can make a half-game, and a half-movie, and then put them together". Some like it, some don't. I love the artistic quality, some of the effects they have done (sand, snow, water, etc.), but the whole on-rails feel makes the games really boring to me.

One of the most impressive moments to me was at the start of MGS4, when the Gekkos attack and you are in full control. The way the camera just zoomed into play, and how everything around the player kept on going like in a cinematic, that was incredible. It was a great match of cinematic-flair in actual gameplay. Same thing for any other cinematic that transitioned in real-time to gameplay, there was a sort of "omg" feel for a few seconds. Sadly such moments were very few, and didn't last long enough, and quite often the game didn't manage to follow-up in terms on animations during actual gameplay.

But eliminating the line between those cinematic "wow" moments and actual gameplay is what IMO can be celebrated. Cinematics, especially the action-oriented ones, just remove any sense of danger or tension.

For a game like TLOU, RE, etc., cinematics are the cheap way to do things. It's the easy way out. Make me feel the tension, the fear, the stress of being found, of having to save someone, of running away, etc. don't just show it.

edit: First Uncharted game I played was Uncharted 2, and just falling down the train after making my way halfway up felt like I had been teleported back into 1998. It was telling me to do something VERY simple, in what was supposed to be a VERY tense moment, only to result in the equivalent of Mario falling in a hole and having to start over. It brought the whole facade down, just because I didn't read that pole right.

Agreed. I have always said that video games should never take away control from the character, period. But games like Portal 2, Prince of Persia, and Half-Life 2 do much better jobs at this compared to Uncharted 3 (IMO). Because it's not always enough to just blur the line between cinematics and gameplay. You also need to give the option (or illusion) to interact in a meaningful way that would potentially change your gaming experience.

Uncharted 3 doesn't have that option or illusion, and most of their "interactive" scenes come off more like the MGS4 scenes between chapters when you can change the viewing/camera angle.

Salz01

I'm not too excited. The screens and concept just kind of bore me. Like the others on here, being burned on UC3 kind of sullied my excitement on anything Cinematic.

Joel-hit-with-plank.jpg

Does anyone else just think the hobo is him nice backscratch? The lack of motion blur doesn't make it seem like an impact.

In any case, I think gameplay is needed to tip a lot of people over the edge on this game, I agree with Salz01, right now it's just "meh"

Anteater

Looks pretty good, some parts of the screenshots looks painted (like the hair), kind of cool, though texture quality and some other parts look kind of dull. Can't wait for some gameplay footage, I'm sure I'll enjoy it. Hope meleeing isn't a huge focus and if it is I hope it's not garbage like the ones in UC3. But I think as long as it's not too restricted and be more dynamic and not intrusive, it would work well.

red731

andherewego.gif

To stay at topic -

I love the screenshots, but first time I saw that homeless man hitting our "hero" in the back I though what the hell. As other member wrote - without the blur it looks like backscratch.

I can't wait for this to come out...need gameplay videos!

Also date...

Enslaved is a game with very nice art and music and mocap (just like Heavenly Sword) and absolutely terrible everything else. I hope this is nothing like that.

I'm expecting we will get snippets of info from now until a few weeks before E3 where we might get some more info and then gameplay at Sony's E3 conference. So far, this is my most anticipated game of the year so far just like Uncharted 3 was.

Endo Punk

The pics don't look good. The art style is too upbeat for it to be a gritty survival game, in fact those pics make it look like the game is set in the Uncharted universe. Please change the art style!

EVIL

The character models look (to my untrained eyes) exactly the same... but something about the art style is different. Clearly. Maybe it's lighting?

I don't know. But the trailer has the CG feel and the new screens look more like concept art... both are pretty cool, but I think there's obviously some difference.

uXpiU.jpg
q0iAK.jpg

ehh yeah, the left is a blurry desaturated screenshot, the right is a clean screen cap.

dethforce

Banned
The pics don't look good. The art style is too upbeat for it to be a gritty survival game, in fact those pics make it look like the game is set in the Uncharted universe. Please change the art style!

this post doesnt make sense - be thankful that this game isnt just another bleak, bland,brown and grey game.

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz

Yeah, fuck the game that wants to look realistic and good, it's all about the grey.

Colors don't disappear when zombie apocalypse happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom