• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 7 |OT| Rosalina is Fat, BBW Lovers Unite!

B

bomb

Unconfirmed Member
Didnt know where else to put this:

I think the Mart Kart U game at e3 will be a Mario kart x diddy kong.

Reasons based on rumors:

Rumor, Nintendo was trying to reacquire Banjo Kazooie rights. (Seems out of the blue but he was in DKR. )

Rumor of a new Diddy Kong Racing. (Well they definitely would not come out with a new DKR and MK so close together if they were seperate games and now that MK is announced for e3 there is no why youd see a DKR so soon right?. )

Last NR:

Iwata mention of more cross games in the future.

How Iwata was looking to freshen up Zelda with the changing of the mold, etc. could that be their strategy for all future games of their main franchises?

Other thoughts:

I think they were beyond surprised with the popularity DK still has with DKCR.

What else could the really do to make MKU a completely different experience than other MKs?

Prinny

There's 1 race left before it's open again.

Edit: It's open now!

Edit2: Online menu again, no error just a super long black screen.

I navigated around all those bananas on the last race Prinny and ran into the giant column instead. doh...

And I got dropped again :(
Edit2: Online menu again, no error just a super long black screen.
It'a definitely me, I lose everything when it happens. I thought maybe it was just a Wii U problem but I need to stop being lazy and call my IP.

Gattuso

i used to play this 24/7 when i first got it then i just stoped because it was just getting to intense for me
edit:there i go

Prinny

I think I'm the host now, I'm afraid my router is somehow killing your internet Greg.

You had no error when corrupted was hosting.

Top Bottom