• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Maker re-named Super Mario Maker

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
I've always wanted a Mario game where Mario and Luigi can ride Bowser's Clown car.

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
... A giant woman's Kuribo's shoe in a giant Bowser clown car avoiding Bowser Jr's. This game has become a must-own to me if it is easy to share stages and it comes installed some of Treehouse's stages. These are great in the Championship.

Shooting fireballs with the clown car! I called that last week. There's going to be some killer Gradius/R-Type style levels.

Well, I now know what I'll be making now. Thanks for the idea.

... A giant woman's Kuribo's shoe in a giant Bowser clown car avoiding Bowser Jr's. This game has become a must-own to me if it is easy to share stages and it comes installed some of Treehouse's stages. These are great in the Championship.

Well, I now know what I'll be making now. Thanks for the idea.

I think this demonstration has also assuaged everyone's worries about the maximum size of the stages.

I knew all along this game would own. Seeing that fucking shoe in the clown car was just awesome. Game of the year right here.

Aalvi

I'm not really a huge fan of platformers and more specifically, mario games.

but I won't deny it, this world championship showcasing mario maker is really making me consider picking it up.

looks really fun

Tanoooki

From the short bit I've watched of it in the Nintendo World Championships it looks pretty fun, almost I Wanna Be The Guy-esque minus the stupid invisible death traps that are just memorization based.

Galang

Banned
The championships is a great way to promote the game. I wasn't even watching it, but after seeing the comments i checked it out and its awesome. The game is way more in depth than I was expecting

Vandole

About a week ago people were saying Nintendo was insane to make this game a focal point, and it was stupid to showcase it at Best Buy. Ahhhhhhh the nostalgia....

CHgONHtWoAIYKKO.jpg

Top Bottom