• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Party Online Petition I created (need signatures)

Cutty Flam

Banned

For what it's worth, I made a petition to get Mario Party games in the future fully playable online, so we all can have fun no matter where in the world we or our friends and family are. I've always been a huge fan of the games ever since I bought my first MP game in like 2nd or 3rd grade with MP2. Day dreamed all the time about being able to maybe play online with others sort of like the experience Xbox Live offered as far back as 2005 or so. I thought that with the Wii it would definitely be a dream turned reality; but no not even to this day have we been able to play MP Online properly unless we use servers provided by fans I guess

But that is my petition. I did it for fun. And although the attempt may seem feeble, I'll continue to look after this and see where it can go. Being such a hardcore fan of the series I'm not going to forget about it or let it go, so leave it in my hands. And who knows, maybe Nintendo will do right by their fans and offer them the chance to finally play these board games online together

Tesseract

Banned
9lxLVsO.gif

Top Bottom