• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario shows up at Rio 2016 Closing Ceremony

tumblr_ocakw1jMgJ1r6go52o1_400.jpg
tumblr_ocakw1jMgJ1r6go52o2_400.jpg

"Dear pesky plumbers...

The Koopalings and I have taken over the Tokyo Olympic Games! Princess Peach is now a permanent guest at one of my seven Koopa Stadiums! I dare you to find her, if you can!

~ Emperor Bowser"

SS

ßig

Unconfirmed Member

"Dear pesky plumbers...

The Koopalings and I have taken over the Tokyo Olympic Games! Princess Peach is now a permanent guest at one of my seven Koopa Stadiums! I dare you to find her, if you can!

~ Emperor Bowser"

You bring a ticket?

...NO

hqdefault.jpg

SuomiDude

Would've never guessed something like this happened :O Damn good advertisement for Nintendo and a great mashup for Tokyo 2020 all in all.

Cuburt

"Dear pesky plumbers...

~ Emperor Bowser"
After seeing how they recreated that Manga panel, I lean towards this being intentional.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
I was kinda disappointed not to see Kamen Rider 1 there since he is a Japanese pop culture icon, but on the other hand he is a live action icon unlike the others, so it's probably hard to do.

Akhe

They're good, but I'd rather see X Japan there, now that they're basically reunited.

I love you. X-Japan is fucking HUUUUUUGE in Japan. I have a soundclound account and I recorded some X-Japan songs on guitar = D

Top Bottom