• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mark Cerny platinumed Returnal

kretos

Banned

rPa4rZq.gif

kyliethicc

BigTnaples

Todd Howard's Secret GAF Account
Man I love this game, but I'm heartbroken...

Got stuck on boss 1 forever. This week had a friend over watching me and he kept saying "this is the run". As I got more and more amazing lucky drops and near death experiences, after 2.5 hours I beat Phrike. This was the run. Then I kept going, and going, beat the second biom and boss on the same run, still had a resurrect or and an astronaught i hadn't used yet.

Had to work so I put it in rest mode at the start of the 3rd biom. 6.5 hour cycle.

Woke up today my last shift of the week isn't onions. Power had gone out.

Fuck me.

God speed Cerny, love this game but could never platinum it.

Last edited:

Tschumi

Man I love this game, but I'm heartbroken...

Got stuck on boss 1 forever. This week had a friend over watching me and he kept saying "this is the run". As I got more and more amazing lucky drops and near death experiences, after 2.5 hours I beat Phrike. This was the run. Then I kept going, and going, beat the second biom and boss on the same run, still had a resurrect or and an astronaught i hadn't used yet.

Had to work so I put it in rest mode at the start of the 3rd biom. 6.5 hour cycle.

Woke up today my last shift of the week isn't onions. Power had gone out.

Fuck me.

God speed Cerny, love this game but could never platinum it.
dont give up kate bush GIF

Spidey Fan

Banned
First big flop of the gen.
i dont know what you are smoking dude. That game is crazy, and not for casuals. the main problem of the game is the save file. any crash means first start, which sucks, since its hard to progress.

I hope i can see game like that on pc. would be fun with keyboard and mouse. one can dream.

james franco dreaming GIF

Mark is pretty good, he platinum'ed Cuphead also.

I am stuck at the 2nd biome survey trophy due to one of the cipher collection glitched out. This game still has long way to go to fix all technical issues.

Top Bottom