• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mark Hamill shits on the new Star Wars movies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please put something other than third party links in threads. A synopsis or some kind of break down.

Can't view it anyway. Is it good?

Savitar

It's been talked about in other threads.

And the video's tend to be taken select parts of what is said instead of the whole thing.

mjc

Christ.

I think if anything he's a bit miffed that Luke isn't exactly what he thought he'd turn out to be. Boo hoo.

Debbie-Downer.gif

robotrock

Banned
Didn't expect this thread's reaction. Crowbcat does the same thing that this video does all the time and his threads gather the exact opposite reaction on the gaming side.

Surfinn

Except he called Rian a god and enjoys the end product

But let's take all these quotes out of context and create a thread out of them based on nothing but hyperbole

VDenter

Banned
Kind of nice to know that actors can state their thoughts honestly and big corporations like Disney cant stop it. Good to know indeed.

ZeoVGM

Banned
It's obvious that most of what he's saying is tongue-in-cheek because he's a known smartass.

Then I read the thread and I'm like, "Do people not see this video is a joke and that the creator of it is just having fun?"

Then I notice I'm 2 minutes into a 10 minute video and my thought changes to, "Wait. Is the creator meaning for this to actually show Mark shitting on the movies?

This thought process was in the span of like 4 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom