• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Martha Stewart Limited Edition Triscuit Flavor get hype

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryuukan

Kinda shocked I didnt see a thread already but:

"A cracker for me has to accomplish several things. It must taste fabulous by itself, have a crunchy texture, and be an excellent base for toppings. My Toasted Coconut & Sea Salt Triscuit does all of these and more, since it pairs well with savory toppings like avocado, red pepper flakes, and lemon juice, as well as sweet ones with melted milk chocolate and toasted marshmallow."

0nZQv1f.jpg

Who else is ready for this new godcracker flavor

On sale starting May 13, 2015

source

Wheat Thins are probably better but Triscuits have the capacity to hold all sorts of toppings. Cheese, dips, other crap -- they're amazing.

Ryuukan

can't believe the Triscuit hate here

they're so crunchy, versatile, and a good source of dietary fiber

put down the cheetos and nerds ropes guys

tw1164

The wasabi and soy sauce Triscuits are really good. I had to stop buying them because I was eating so many.

Fury451

Banned
Triscuit is amazing, disregard the haters.

Sounds like an interesting flavor at least, but I probably won't try it if I'm being honest.

Monocle

Martha Fucking Stewart is here to blow a hole through your countertop. Knock knock bitch, your snack time just got punched in its stupid face.

I for one am ready.

Triscuits are God-tier crackers. Anyone who disagrees is a plebian without refined tastes.

As someone who is smarter, better looking, better at sports, better at sex, better at anything I focus my incredible brainpower toward, and better than the untouchables who eat lesser crackers, you should listen to my command and buy these. Hell, I didn't get to be this awesome by eating Cheez-Itz or (god-forbid) fucking Wheat Thins.

If you have any ambition toward becoming a better person at all by crawling out of the cesspool of shitty enriched-flour based baked wafers that aren't even fit for a malnourished dog, buy them now.

Don't be stupid. Triscuits are like watching an opera sung by Pavarotti in his prime at La Scala. All other crackers are like watching Nickleback perform drunk at a county fair after the gathering of the Juggalos just left town.

The only argument worth having is brown-rice vs. traditional, and all arguments are valid there. It's like saying, what's better: bars of gold or a box of uncut diamonds. Both are pretty terrific.

cbox

Wait, wait a second.

Wait.

People don't like Triscuits? What's wrong with you?

qGJdSQU.jpg

Cracker of the decade. Wheat thins are tasteless scraps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom