• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel’s "Agent Carter" starring Hayley Atwell - 8 episode S1 premieres Tues, Jan 6th

Status
Not open for further replies.

DieH@rd

Banned
For about 10 entire seconds.

He was a cop taking orders from Cap to evacuate civilians.

Most probably, cop from Avengers will be son of the SHIELD agent in Agent Carter show. I wonder if ABC wants to give double role for Enver, both in Agents of SHIELD and Agent Carter. :D Could be done.

Penguin

First pic from the show

BxMGfbtCMAAohMC.jpg

Yeah I'm assuming we're going to see a few flashbacks in this season of SHIELD to tie things together. Wouldn't be surprised if the main arc of Agent Carter, in addition to setting up SHIELD"s origin, has some major plot point that is resolved in the back half of the SHIELD season.

DonasaurusRex

Online Ho Champ
Holy shit-really? This looks great!

Is there any chance of Dum Dum being given The Infinity Formula at the end of this show, and then popping up on Agents of SHIELD? :D

uhh if they do that then coulsons team is useless , people would want more mockingbird, Dum Dum , Sharon Carter ....like why waste time with the AoS cornballs if the characters from the movies/comics start flooding the show. Maybe Agent Carter will move to present day or something.

Dai101

Banned
Not confirmed for Agent Carter yet, just a flashback cameo in the SHIELD season premiere. But if McDonough and Choi are in the latter, they're probably in the former for at least a couple episodes.

I'm willing to believe they don't got'em just for bit parts. That'll be dumb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom