• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Cinematic Universe |OT3| 80.8 % Certified Fresh

richiek

steals Justin Bieber DVDs
Punisher Comic Con poster:

vimxzn93fk9z.jpg

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
i am gonna make my MCU Rewatch thread in a few weeks

we'll watch a movie every two weeks til IW

cant wait for d23... need more mcu

jph139

That Iron Fist outfit actually looks pretty dope. Very retro. Just give him the mask, guys...

And give Davos the mask, too! It's a cool mask!

Pachimari

Screenwriters Jonathan Goldstein and John Francis Daley has revealed to Yahoo that the Vulture was initially going to be much closer to Peter Parker's civilian life:

"Once we started talking about Vulture, it was clear that the version in the comics wouldn't do, where he was this bald old man. It just never felt terribly scary on film to us. So we thought, ‘All right, let's make him more of a middle-aged guy.'

He was still stealing from Damage Control, but we had a different way into it. [Toomes] was going to be [Peter's] teacher, and then we were like, ‘No, let's separate him fully from the school — or at least so it seems.' And that's I think when we decided to make it the love interest's dad."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There's only 4 though, who didn't make the cut? My guess is Ebony Maw.

The big one could be Black Dwarf easily.

On this one, it looks like there could be 5 though:
Dunno, maybe there's one hidden by the angle.

Vibranium

Banned
That Punisher poster is awesome, I really hope it is the best of the Netflix shows.

Also Widow is great in WS, Marvel dropped the ball big time in not giving Scar Jo her own movie, between her kick ass spy stuff and flashbacks to red room training it would be easy to make one.

Way too late now tho.

They also could have Sebastian Stan appear as Bucky in a Black Widow solo movie (including flashbacks to their time in the Red Room) and set up that relationship.

Weird paranoid theory here, but although 5 stones have been revealed to us, only 4 villains have been killed by them.

- Red Skull "died" using the Tesseract.
- Ultron "died" from Vision using the Soul Stone to vaporize him.
- Ronan "died" from the Power Stone.
- Malekith died with the Aether fused into him.

Dormmamu wasn't killed by the Time Stone, so he can't be involved. And I'd guess Hela won't die at the end of Ragnarok, since Marvel's stopped doing that kind of thing.

Maybe this is the new Black Order then? The 4 villains who have died at the hands of the Stones brought back to serve Thanos.
I hope Ebony Maw makes the cut. Nobody cares about Black Dwarf.
Well, there was that set pic that showed that
Ebony Maw was attacking Strange, or something.

Pachimari

Maybe this is the new Black Order then? The 4 villains who have died at the hands of the Stones brought back to serve Thanos.

That would be hella disappointing, and I don't even know who the Black Order is yet. But just seeing these cool badass out-there villains (Black Order) up there with Thanos is way cooler to me, than seeing our old folks coming together for one last smackdown.

Top Bottom