• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel universe references in Sony's Spider-Man.

One thing I love about Sony's Spider-Man is it's made clear that it's taking place in a wider Marvel universe, which makes you wonder what the future may hold....

But while no other Superheros make appearances, you can still find locations spread among NYC, here's what I found and I was wondering if I missed anything *spoilers ahead*

I found:

Avengers Tower
Wakanda embassy
Symkaria embassy
Damage Control
The Sanctum Sanctorum

Anything I missed?

Tenaciousmo

there was the alias investigation and murdock and -name of associate- lawyer firm too, basically all the locations are refferencing something. some other referrences in backpacks and thing like that.

TacosNSalsa

There are a lot of Daredevil references. His law firm, the bar he hangs out in , his dad's boxing gym and I think you get one of his business cards in a backpack from when he represented (or tried to I don't remember) . Jessica Jones' detective agency is there and I also think the company Iron fist owns to.

there was the alias investigation and murdock and -name of associate- lawyer firm too, basically all the locations are refferencing something. some other referrences in backpacks and thing like that.

I figured alias investigation was referencing something though what I didn't know.

There are a lot of Daredevil references. His law firm, the bar he hangs out in , his dad's boxing gym and I think you get one of his business cards in a backpack from when he represented (or tried to I don't remember) . Jessica Jones' detective agency is there and I also think the company Iron fist owns to.

Is Josie's bar from Daredevil?

I did indeed find the business card, another backpack item references (very subtly) Eddie Brock, so I suppose Venom could be a potential future villain.

Also, I guess the Rand corporation is from Iron Fist? Funny, because I thought that was something real.

Top Bottom