• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Vs. Capcom: Infinite Characters and Stages Roster |DT2| oh dear...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jawmuncher

GameSpot got to try what looks like the retail build. The other side of New Metro City & the Training Stage are shown in the video.

Hopefully training stage is banned at Evo and such.
Talk about snoozeville.

untitled2wkp74.png

Jawmuncher

safety room

Ok watching the video, jesus that looks real bad.

I fucking hope there's a day 1 patch with some more graphically enhancements.

Yeah it's more apparent when you watch the video just how bleh it is.
Especially with that empty space between the wall and fighting area. Like something should be there.

---

Before somebody gets mad something like a weak training stage obviously isn't going to make me go
"Game suck, cancel it". But I think the criticism on it is fair.

mas8705

Training stage feels so empty in comparison to other training stages, and that really is saying something since Capcom has made some fantastic training stages in the past.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Chun Li looks so fast.

Near the end of the match, Jedah gets caught in a combo, immediately does that 2 bar call partner thing, Chris saves him and brings Jedah back in during the new combo. This new system is gonna have crazy shit isn't it?

Also that grenade launcher super into Jedah overhead hops looked so dirty :(

vg260

Pretty bad as far as training stages go. You can still have a training stage with at least some visual style. U/MvC3's were decent.

Neoxon

Pretty bad as far as training stages go. You can still have a training stage with at least some visual style. U/MvC3's were decent.
That's because (U)MvC3's was the X-Men's Danger Room. They always had the cooler training room.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
The training stage looks real bad. Neon grids are a thousand times better, and have more increments on the floor for estimating spacing, too.

Neoxon

I wish we would have gotten SHIELD Training Room with Agent Coulson in background behind the protection glass.
Throw in May, Fitz, Simmons, & Mack while you're at it. No Daisy in case she becomes playable later, but I guess you remove her from the background when in play (if she becomes DLC later).

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I guess that Spidey alt colour is the old armoured spider man

latest

lol the training stage is fine. Training stages are all about minimizing visual clutter. That's about as utilitarian as it gets.

So looks like with a second metro city stage and the training stage we're up to 10 confirmed stages so far? Wonder how many more they'd get.... with the story mode you'd think they'd be able to take a lot of locations from that and repurpose them.

tribal24

Banned
The training stage is whatever looks like a training stage. Like someone mentioned the last training stage in marvel was the danger room, Nothing tops the danger room!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom