• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Vs. Capcom: Infinite Characters and Stages Roster |DT2| oh dear...

Status
Not open for further replies.

JayEH

Well the model should be the same right? Since they have no art assets for this game lol

this is what Keits said

Character select portraits are not 3D models, they are 2D paintovers based on screenshots of the models.

So do we think her face has been updated or is this a new SFV Ken temporary shared hallucination thing?

Also, do the character select icons change if the player color changes? If not, would it break the bank if Capcom hired an artist to sketch up character portraits to be used in the AI? The problems with character faces would be less obvious with that.

based on evo, the latter.

jett

D-Member
Sure dawg

44XIF87.jpg

lol goddamnit they're using that picture IN THE GAME?

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Gamora's shadow double also does a power stone surge.

Game needs a serious overhaul when it comes to fonts, the ugliness is distracting.

She's got OTGing guns too, RIP WESKER

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
noooooooooo need more Max footage fuck that was good.

JayEH

So y'all still think we're getting more character reveals today? I doubt it now since it seemed like Capcom was with the press yesterday.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
So y'all still think we're getting more character reveals today? I doubt it now since it seemed like Capcom was with the press yesterday.

yesterday I did but today I dont. Jedah not being in the build kinda cements it imo

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Apparently next month?
Yeah, wouldn't be surprised as they seem to have a pretty consistent habit of announcing a character and then showing off gameplay of them later or even after another set of proper reveals. Jedah following in the footsteps of Rocket and Gamora.

Expectations back at the floor for today's panel, but we need more information about the game than we do character reveals.

Any non-Capcom employees going to be at the panel and live tweeting it?

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
There is a MvC panel at 11:15am so we will probably get more reveals there.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Spidey could combo off of web throw, OTG assist in MvC3 right? Near the end of the Max video it seems like as soon as Spidey wavedashes across the screen after web throw, Ultron is getting up. Might say something either about the dashing (looked about as fast, but it's hard to tell from eyeballing) or wakeup in this game.

Sasa pls confirm

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"

Yeah, I don't think we would. I was hoping for a surprise reveal today like 3rd DLC character or something like that. I'm totally okay with it since we are getting so many videos. I need my Haggar Combo video soooooon!!!

There is a MvC panel at 11:15am so we will probably get more reveals there.

maybe just one.

Game looks better in my opinion and Spiderman looks good. Haggar and Frank models look better than MvC3 and so does Spiderman, don't know what people are talking about...

Jawmuncher

Capcom lucked out with frank. Dude never has a consistent face so they don't really gotta worry about ducking it up. Still remember Niko Bellic frank in tvc

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Capcom lucked out with frank. Dude never has a consistent face so they don't really gotta worry about ducking it up. Still remember Niko Bellic frank in tvc
One might argue the same for Chris is RE.

They might as well make Desmond from Assassin's Creed a guest character to fill the last Capcom slot. G E N E R I C W H I T E B O Y S

Rhaknar

So based on the select screen there are either 4 more characyters and 6 dlc slots, or 10 more characters. What do you guys think?

character select screens morph during development so much, it means nothing tbh

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
character select screens morph during development so much, it means nothing tbh
Yeah, too unreliable.

If there are only four left then it's just Firebrand, Jedah, Ghost Rider and Dormammu.

There's a chance Ghost Rider is an NPC (like MODOK) but someone like Ant-Man takes that spot. My senses tell me Ant-Man/Hunter and maybe Winter Soldier are DLC.

I kind of like that there's still a mystery aspect of how things will shake out, even if we know the names. Unlike the UMvC3 leak lol

EDIT: Or probably not like MODOK, but like Meio or another villain. Likewise for Dormammu and Firebrand.

Rhaknar

Yeah, too unreliable.

If there are only four left then it's just Firebrand, Jedah, Ghost Rider and Dormammu.

There's a chance Ghost Rider is an NPC (like MODOK) but someone like Ant-Man takes that spot. My senses tell me Ant-Man/Hunter and maybe Winter Soldier are DLC.

I kind of like that there's still a mystery aspect of how things will shake out, even if we know the names. Unlike the UMvC3 leak lol

those 4 would put more capcom chars than marvel so cant be that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom