• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite gameplay

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Ryce didn't even know he was playing on simple mode?
nfw2fi0.gif

Caffeine

idk I feel like just looking at other companies like activisiion when they display a game to press the dude is usually playing on easy lol

barik

Does this mean Capcom people are reading this thread? If so, hey guys. Could you go back to designing fighting games for the people that actually like them? You seemed to have it figured out five years ago, did everyone at the company get a concussion in 2015 or what

I mean I'm getting hype over the fact that DP inputs are in a fighting game now. Crazy pills, etc etc.

Toki767

That remixed Chun-Li stage music is so awesome.

I feel like the characters don't necessarily share the same art style though. Something about them looks off to me, at least.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Does this mean Capcom people are reading this thread? If so, hey guys. Could you go back to designing fighting games for the people that actually like them? You seemed to have it figured out five years ago, did everyone at the company get a concussion in 2015 or what

Dude not just here, there was a huge shitstorm all over the FGC.

dankir

I'm sure what Ryce meant is the down down input for DP is in easy mode. Otherwise :S
What is John D's relation to MvC:I or Capcom?

edit: Just read his Twitter profile. So he's legit.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
I'm not mad at Ryce. Whoever he got the info from was probably playing on simple.

The way the community responded before even getting any footage or word from Capcom is fucking pathetic, though.

This.

People that say this looks low budget and then want MvC2 are so hilarious to me.

I'd rather have sprites ripped from other games if it'll look better and have some damn mood.

This just looks like a cheap ass MVC ripoff.

Oh well as long as everyone else is happy, this looks really low budget and cheap to me.

Zero-ELEC

Banned
His fake news spread all the way to Eventhubs. Should either be bannable or commendable I dunno which

What they said wasn't "fake news". It was what someone who attended a press event relayed to them. Even people on here on GAF who attended the event themselves didn't disprove them, literally saying "What you've heard isn't wrong".

If Capcom is worried about about 'fake news' they should take care not to spread it in their press events.

Also, Eventhubs would make an article out of anything.

Neoxon

I'm not mad at Ryce. Whoever he got the info from was probably playing on simple.

The way the community responded before even getting any footage or word from Capcom is fucking pathetic, though.
That's probably the case. I'd imagine that insider info is like a game of telephone, & certain details get lost along the way.

Skilletor

I'd rather have sprites ripped from other games if it'll look better and have some damn mood.

This just looks like a cheap ass MVC ripoff.

Oh well as long as everyone else is happy, this looks really low budget and cheap to me.

Okay.

Ripped sprites from other games never looked good. MvC2 looked like ass when it came out. 3D backgrounds were terrible and the game had like 1/10th of the animation of the games the sprites were ripped from.

It's fine that you think it looks better and prefer the look, but let's not act like MvC2 wasn't low budget and minimal effort by Capcom.

What they said wasn't "fake news". It was what someone who attended a press event relayed to them. Even people on here on GAF who attended the event themselves didn't disprove them, literally saying "What you've heard isn't wrong".

If Capcom is worried about about 'fake news' they should take care not to spread it in their press events.

Also, Eventhubs would make an article out of anything.

That's the problem with leaks. Could have been told it was a simple mode and just wasn't relayed. Maybe the person Ryce heard if trom didn't know. It's not Capcom's job to do damage control on shit that isn't supposed to get out. That's why there's an embargo in the first place.

But whatever, that's all fine.

Like I said before, it's the community's response that was problematic.

Yea, Ryce's batting average has been perfect so far. No need to release the hounds because his connect gave him some information that still isn't technically incorrect. Believe in Ryce

So glad DP motions are still in though. Had me sweating

what he reported is correct though the press build from the event 2 weeks ago played like that. I'm sure it is subject to change through development.

His fake news spread all the way to Eventhubs. Should either be bannable or commendable I dunno which

We just jonning.

I think people have gotten bans for similar misinformation.

But if a confirmation of "simple mode" being a thing that exists happens, Ryce would be 100% safe.

I see. Thanks for clarifying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom