Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite |OT| Marvel vs. Capcom: 4 Female Characters

You say confirmed as if that was ever a possibility. No there isnt nor will there be, if only because of Thor's hitbox would completely change.
I swear I heard there was a Jane Thor alt Costume for Thor. Must have just been wishful thinking or someting I guess, my bad.

Edit: This is where the idea came from I guess:

https://www.eventhubs.com/news/2017/jul/31/more-marvel-vs-capcom-infinite-comic-book-variant-covers-revealed-feature-jane-foster-female-thor-firebrand-and-more/

She was on the same set of variant covers that revealed Miles Morales Spider-man. Which doesnt rule it out!

we simply dont know. Its either midnight, or when the store updates tomorow (10am or whatever it is for you guys)
Okay, thanks. I remember there being some trick that involved pretending you were in the UK to get SFV to unlock early and I wasn't sure if that would work again for this game too.

We all just got fucking duped hard.

Monster Hunter, Sigma

Black Widow, Venom, Winter Soldier, Black Panther

There's gender parity BUT NO FACTION PARITY
ALL BETS ARE OFF

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Probably late but I just saw on facebook on the official page.

e're also happy to announce that Monster Hunter, Winter Soldier, Black Widow, and Venom are the remaining characters available with the 2017 Character Pass later this year!

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
welp that came out of fucking nowhere, kinda awesome (well, as awesome as the fact that its DLC can be I guess)

Rhaknar

wait what? theres 4 Marvel there. I SMELL A FUCKUP BOYS.

I bet Widow is supposed to be on the next pass or something lol.

Rhaknar

if it IS 4 Marvel 2 Capcom, I imgine the next pass would have to be 4 Capcom 2 Marvel, if only for select screen parity >_>