• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel's Ant-Man - Trailer 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've still got people on my end say: But he turns into an ant? That's dumb.

And that's after they've watched the trailer. It's so weird they'll accept the Avengers with it's weird-ass magic and super science (not to mention The Guardians' walking tree and talking racoon), but yet a man who uses a suit to shrink? That's silly and ridiculous.

But hey, they'll go see it anyway.

I wonder when Ant-Man becomes an Avenger. Would they even let Lang/Pym join the team?

I'm guessing if Captain America 3 involves a Civil War, then (this is just my speculation):
the Avengers are disbanded or left in a messed up state, so at some point they have to reunite and put their differences aside

The Avengers roster would grow quick. By the time Infinity War hits, Doctor Strange, War Machine, Ant-Man, maybe Wasp, Falcon, and Captain Marvel will be joining the team along with everyone to date.

I wonder when Ant-Man becomes an Avenger. Would they even let Lang/Pym join the team?

I'm guessing if Captain America 3 involves a Civil War, then (this is just my speculation):
the Avengers are disbanded or left in a messed up state, so at some point they have to reunite and put their differences aside

The Avengers roster would grow quick. By the time Infinity War hits, Doctor Strange, War Machine, Ant-Man, maybe Wasp, Falcon, and Captain Marvel will be joining the team along with everyone to date.

They probably won't be official members until the end of AIW.

I've still got people on my end say: But he turns into an ant? That's dumb.

And that's after they've watched the trailer. It's so weird they'll accept the Avengers with it's weird-ass magic and super science (not to mention The Guardians' walking tree and talking racoon), but yet a man who uses a suit to shrink? That's silly and ridiculous.

But hey, they'll go see it anyway.

Raccoons are cute (or fierce at times), and trees are strong. Ants are something insignificant that you accidentally crush everyday and don't give any mind to.

This could be a fantastic movie, but the hesitation is perfectly understandable.

Shaanyboi

Banned

They might let him around the time of Infinity War. But if he's anything like comic Lang, he'll probably be fired.

Blader

I "hope" so. lol

I don't know why they didn't cast Rudd as Hank and Lilly as Janet from the beginning. But in Marvel we trust.

Because both Wright and Marvel were interested in doing a pass-the-torch story with Hank and Scott. And in that scenario, you can either make Janet the same age as Scott (and therefore way younger than Hank) or make up a new Wasp that's Scott's age and save Janet for another day.

anyone think the movie looks gorgeous? I really like some of the shots from the trailer
screen-shot-2015-04-13-at-9-39-14-am.png

screen-shot-2015-04-13-at-9-35-59-am.png

screen-shot-2015-04-13-at-9-42-31-am.png

screen-shot-2015-04-13-at-9-45-48-am.png

screen-shot-2015-04-13-at-9-58-44-am.png

screen-shot-2015-04-13-at-9-59-37-am.png

screen-shot-2015-04-13-at-10-04-28-am.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom