• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mask Efficacy |OT| Wuhan!! Got You All In Check

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where do you think money comes from?

This is the first time we have a modern time crisis similar to a world war, obviously there will be great loss, but what they are trying to do is pretty much if everything stops, it will minimize the need for money. If loans stop, if you dont pay gas/water/rent/social security/taxes (which is what they are doing in France, and Madeira as well), you have no loss, you arent making any profit, but you're not incurring in heavy loss because you are not paying your fixed costs.

Whatever we do, will change history and will result, in a long term, on a very positive note, this is a real challenge, this will require creative thinking in order to fix a problem of this magnitude, we cant look at this like we look at all other things, and how we usually fix issues.

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
Hé can’t say it’s a hoax anymore so he is accusing China (even if China must react because it’s not the first time).

He never said the Coronavirus was a hoax, just that the Democrats attacking his administration for mishandling things was their "next hoax." I feel so lame for doing damage control for Trump. The guy lies enough to not need to make up more bullshit to attribute to him.

Trump says HUD suspending foreclosures and evictions
President Trump said his administration will suspend foreclosures and evictions on homeowners at least until the end of next month.
Speaking at the White House, Trump said the move from the Department of Housing and Urban Development would provide relief during the coronavirus outbreak.
“The Department of Housing and Urban Development is providing immediate relief to renters and homeowners by suspending all foreclosures and evictions until the end of April,” Trump said.

Last edited:

oatmeal

Banned
Trump says HUD suspending foreclosures and evictions
President Trump said his administration will suspend foreclosures and evictions on homeowners at least until the end of next month.
Speaking at the White House, Trump said the move from the Department of Housing and Urban Development would provide relief during the coronavirus outbreak.

My HOA sent me a warning about some weeds in my front yard.

Guess what? IDGAF.

Nothing wrong with calling it a Chinese virus. That's where it fucking came from.

Polititards gonna Polititard

I wanna know when it's gonna be ok to call it the plague. It's a funny word. It is a plague now, isn't it. But the word sounds inherently racist, like from a bygone time.

I'm gonna start calling it the plague. Similar to Islam is right about women, it's gonna cause cognitive dissonance.

Germany updates again

m3tlmIB.png

Cybrwzrd

Banned
Exactly, it’s not his fault, it’s the Chineses.
Hé can’t say it’s a hoax anymore so he is accusing China (even if China must react because it’s not the first time).
He doesn’t want to be blamed for anything.
He is perfect.
What a fucking joke.

The Chinese could have not tried to hide it. It originated in China. It is a Chinese virus.

trunmp.png

Last edited:
Germany updates again

m3tlmIB.png

Those numbers look refreshingly positive, in light of what they could be. Hope on the horizon?

Those numbers look refreshingly positive, in light of what they could be. Hope on the horizon?

Half way through the day already at 10k new cases not sure. Refreshing for a guy like betrayal but not for me.

I'm the wrong guy to talk about hope. All you have to do is click to the tracker and scroll down the list and see what the future holds.
At some point all of those countries with +10 cases might reach Spain or Italy levels if they don't get it together.

Hopefully we are learning faster on how to avoid the trend.

If they keep this shit up I might become a fan of the guy

Trump claims calling coronavirus the "China virus" is not racist
From CNN's Betsy Klein

President Trump was pressed Wednesday on why he is calling coronavirus the “Chinese Virus,” amid instances of bigotry against Asian-Americans.

He did not indicate that he will stop calling it that, and claimed that he is using the term because China tried to blame the virus on US soldiers.

“Cause it comes from China. It’s not racist at all, no, not at all. It comes from China, that’s why. I want to be accurate,” Trump said.
Pressed again, he said, “I have great love for all of the people from our country, but as you know China tried to say at one point… that it was caused by American soldiers. That can’t happen, it’s not gonna happen, not as long as I’m president. It comes from China.”

Italian official warns "soon" they won't be able to assist those who get sick
From CNN’s Sharon Braithwaite in London

Gov. Attilio Fontana of Lombardy, Italy, made another appeal to the people: "You must not go out, you have to stay at home."
"Unfortunately the numbers of the contagion are not decreasing, they continue to be high. Soon we will not be able to give an answer to those who get sick," the governor said.
Fontana then made a plea to Lombardy citizens.
"We are asking you to make a sacrifice in order to save lives. Every time you leave home it's s a risk for you and others," said Fontana, adding that if people continue not to comply with the restriction he will ask the government to implement "even stricter measures," the governor said.

If they keep this shit up I might become a fan of the guy

Trump claims calling coronavirus the "China virus" is not racist
From CNN's Betsy Klein

President Trump was pressed Wednesday on why he is calling coronavirus the “Chinese Virus,” amid instances of bigotry against Asian-Americans.

He did not indicate that he will stop calling it that, and claimed that he is using the term because China tried to blame the virus on US soldiers.

“Cause it comes from China. It’s not racist at all, no, not at all. It comes from China, that’s why. I want to be accurate,” Trump said.
Pressed again, he said, “I have great love for all of the people from our country, but as you know China tried to say at one point… that it was caused by American soldiers. That can’t happen, it’s not gonna happen, not as long as I’m president. It comes from China.”
China is not a race. It's a country.

Stouffers

Banned
  • Heavy breathing?
  • You've never had someone throw a drop of spit your way while talking? You know, that pinhead size drop?
  • Allergy season, so coughs, sniffles, and sneezes are all over the place
Also, picking your nose, rubbing your eyes, fingering your cheek, thumbing your ass, scratching your meatus.. all it takes is an infected doing one of the above and touching a doorknob.

Last edited:

Mihos

Gold Member
CDC "There is going to be a spike in confirmed cases in the next couple of days because of a huge increase in test capacity and eating through a few weeks backlog in just a few days"

Everyone in the next couple of days: "ALL THESE NEW CASES IN JUST A FEW DAYS! WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE!"

Darkmakaimura

Can You Imagine What SureAI Is Going To Do With Garfield?
Even being a hardcore libertarian, one needs to put that aside to see what can be done right now to reach the most efficient solution.

After things are solved, we can resume studying the best models, but right now is not the time for that. I wish people understood this.
Agreed but people are hard up about government assistance of any kind because "it's not in the constitution". Mfw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom