• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mask Efficacy |OT| Wuhan!! Got You All In Check

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member

'joke' about selling faulty thermometers too

Is that real? I'm pretty sure it's saying they would make the device display 36.5C when the actual measured temperature is 39C. Fucking evil if true.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jtibh

Banned
I believe these are the final updated numbers for today.
This morning the site was a bit behind.
This is truly horrific.

WEa0E8X.png

But I thought Trump ignored everyone's warnings and the obvious? I know the Daily Bleat keeps saying that, even though they were Flu Bros in February too.

Is that real? I'm pretty sure it's saying they would make the device display 36.5C when the actual measured temperature is 39C. Fucking evil if true.

It's more than evil, it's an act of war.

gamerMan

Dr. Birx says if we do things "almost perfectly" we could get between 100,000 to 200,000 fatalities in America.
  • She says we need 100% percent of Americans doing the right things but we’re not sure all of America is responding in a uniform way.
  • No state and metro area will be spared.
  • She says we were late to get Americans to follow the guidelines in metro areas.
  • This virus spreads through asymptomatic/mild cases.
  • By the time you see it in the community, it is too late.
  • When this is over we will have good data on which places did better than others.

Last edited:
Dr. Birx says if we do things "almost perfectly" we could get between 100,000 to 200,000 fatalities in America.
  • She says we need 100% percent of Americans doing the right things but we’re not sure all of America is responding in a uniform way.
  • She says we were late to get Americans to follow the guidelines in metro areas.
  • When this is over we will have good data on which places did better than others.

TBH, that's better than I was expecting in terms of estimated deaths. The disease is much more contagious than H1N1 and much more lethal to a wide demographic.

Jtibh

Banned

Rule of thumb is by the time you see the first death its already spreading from person to person.
3 months ago it was not too late.
Now just live with the damage the goverment caused.

And i am more and more about thinking this was on purpose

lyan

it says:
Make some defective goods (thermometer guns) and sell it to them (the US) , 39C would be measured as 36.5C, let their numbers grow bigger and bigger, see how many of them will be left to hurt other countries.

The last bit is probably referring to the current narrative (propaganda) in the PRC that says the virus is a US bio-weapon released in Wuhan by the US military...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom