• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mask Efficacy |OT| Wuhan!! Got You All In Check

Status
Not open for further replies.

Airbus Jr

Banned
Show me the numbers of all the other deaths around the world and how we have signs, advertising, and nonstop news and updates about every single fucking person that dies.

Why would i care about non contagious disease like heart disease, diabetes, alzheimer, cataract, kidney failure etc atm?

Covid 19 is global trend for good reasons

Its airborne, is an easily mutated virus and the vaccine is not ready yet

Fukin dense

Last edited:

Airbus Jr

Banned
What does this even mean. Citation needed? You sound "fukin dense" yourself.

Also way to give up the moral high ground by admitting you don't give a shit about the 2.5+ million Americans per year that die of causes other than communicable diseases.

Man if you dont even know about recent 614G mutation on covid 19 youre late in the news

And I have nothing else to say

Youre stupid

Prob to be expected as this is mainly a gaming forum not scientific website

Have a nice day

Last edited:
H

hariseldon

Unconfirmed Member
Man if you dont even know about recent 614G mutation on covid 19 youre late in the news

And I have nothing else to say

Youre stupid

Prob to be expected as this is mainly a gaming forum not scientific website

Have a nice day

Do you have anything to offer other than personal abuse? Yes viruses mutate. That's the nature of viruses. There are millions of viruses out there. Flu mutates. Some flu is more deadly than others.

The problem here is that waiting for a vaccine is magical thinking. Crushing the economy, causing untold hardship to millions, while waiting for a unicorn fairy to arrive to save the day, is not a viable strategy.

And the 'hospitals are lying people have covid for money' narrative I hope.

Why? That was based on actual doctors and people who knew doctors saying so. We also have evidence that the tests were too sensitive and more people tested positive than actually have it. Basically, the fact that COVID numbers are inflated and they still only account for 5% of beds is pretty telling.

Saruhashi

Banned
But how does that explain Africa though?

The enitre continent of Africa has less deaths than just black people in the USA, and half the deaths are in South Africa the most "western" of African countries.

You can't tell me that Zimbabwe or Ghana or Cameroon has better healthcare access, more lockdowns, and a more "educated" populace?

I would think the worst countries are probably the fatest. USA/BRAZIL/MEXICO are all pretty fat. From what I know INDIA is pretty fat too, at least compare to its Asian neighboors. Meanwhile Asia, China/SK/HK/Japan have done pretty well and they aren't very fat.

Also vitamin D too, which again in the West is something that people are deficient in, especially the BIPOC community which is the hardest hit.

Last fact is being stupid idiots and killing old people. EU 50% of deaths in old age homes. USA 40%. Where I live the epicenter of Canada and worst hit place, more deaths than the entire of Canada combined. 86% of deaths all took place in old age homes.

So Fat+Vit D defiency+fucking up senior homes=gonna have a bad time.

I think the answer regarding Africa could be down to life expectancy?

The vast majority of Covid deaths seem to be of elderly people but ALSO with secondary conditions.

The life expectancy in Africa as a whole is 61 for men and 65 for women.
Zimbabwe, Ghana and Cameroon are close to that with 61, 63 and 59 years respectively.

Compare to USA, Canada and Europe where the average life expectancy is 79, 82 and 81.

Basically the age range from which the majority of Covid deaths are coming from seems to be well above the life expectancy in these regions.
I am guessing too that if someone has secondary conditions they would have been less likely to survive those to begin with.

If old age homes are accounting for anywhere between 40 to 86% of deaths in USA, Europe, Canada etc then you just wouldn't see those deaths in Africa since the population is not really using care home facilities to the same extent as we are in "the west".

"What about Brazil?"
Average life expectancy of 75.

Kind of grim when you think about it.

Can't die from Covid if you don't live long enough to get into the main "at risk" age groups.

This is obviously before you even factor in how difficult it must be to gather data over there.
It is a complicated region, to say the least.

Last edited:
Why would i care about non contagious disease like heart disease, diabetes, alzheimer, cataract, kidney failure etc atm?

Fukin dense
The irony of you calling other people dense.
The whole "Highest infections since the beginning" thing is kind of silly.

We are testing far more people than we were in March. If the same number of tests were being done back then, they would have probably been far higher than now.
There’s really no doubt about it. The media is reporting them like it’s a sports score. They provide no context and people who haven’t been paying attention get scared, causing them to watch more news.

Nymphae

Banned
Found this following analysis interesting:

https://archive.is/0h2t8

1/5 This @nytimes article by @paulmozur is a smoking gun on the genesis of the coronavirus lockdowns.

According to the article, the CCP launched a massive social media campaign in ITALY to advertise its coronavirus lockdown measures in early March.

2/5 The fact that CCP’s disinformation campaign focused on Italy is crucial. Italy was the first country outside China to lock down. The rest of the world followed Italy’s lead.

https://en.m.wikiped...demic_lockdowns

3/5 But CCP's campaign wasn't limited to Italy. The article states that this Tweet advertising China's lockdown policy to the world is fake. It has 142,000 likes.

Tweets like this prove CCP was actively selling the world on Wuhan-style lockdowns in early March.

4/5 Next, if you search for the URL of that fake Tweet (https: //twitter.com/manisha_kataki/status/1238007207700180992), you'll find it retweeted by many accts around the world.

Each acct is suspicious—they Tweet incessantly about COVID until Floyd's death, then solely BLM.

5/5 The sheer scale of this operation and the number of accounts involved, and its influence around the world, is really remarkable.

Thousands of accounts tweeting incessantly about COVID hysteria, then pivoting to incessant BLM and anti-police propaganda, in every country.

6/5 The day after @paulmozur's NYT article was published, T twitter suspended over 170,000 fake Chinese accounts.

But none of the fake accounts involved in the ring described above were suspended. This problem is much larger than Twitter acknowledges.

https://archive.is/3JZ9E

7/5 More than 50 NIH scientists fired due to China ties. Hundreds more under investigation.

By co-opting scientists and academics while aggressively promoting lockdowns through social media propaganda, China made lockdown pseudoscience seem sound.

https://archive.is/SQpHD

8/5 Though CCP's influence operations in media, politics, and academia were surreptitious, its stance in support of global adoption of COVID lockdowns was explicit. Here is China's foreign spokesperson promoting strict social distancing among children:

https://archive.is/6kl96

9/5 In speech this morning at @HudsonInstitute , F fbi director Chris Wray says CCP specifically approached local politicians to endorse its COVID lockdowns.

https://archive.is/WDFZv

10/5 "in fact, we have heard from federal, state, and even local officials that Chinese diplomats are aggressively urging support for China’s handling of the COVID-19 crisis. Yes, this is happening at both the federal and state levels."

https://www.fbi.gov/...e-united-states

11/5 This collage is a tiny sample of the fake accounts CCP used to popularize COVID lockdowns.

In these Tweets, CCP sends its regards to the world by denigrating every other government in the world, using many dialects, and contrasting them with its authoritarian "success."

12/5 These Tweets were easily identified using leads in @paulmozur's NYT article. https://nytimes.com/...nformation.html

Here, hundreds of fake accounts whine about "washing their hands" while China locks down. Nearly identical Tweets are made in many languages.

fake Spanish Tweets—

13/5 Twitter responded the following day by saying they'd removed the 170,000 accounts in this campaign. https://nytimes.com/...nformation.html

But Twitter lied. These fake CCP accounts, and presumably hundreds of thousands of others, are still doing CCP's bidding.

fake French Tweets—

14/5 In cooperation with FBI, National Science Foundation reports between 14-18 cases of undisclosed China financial ties.

This is in addition to the 175 cases of undisclosed China financial ties earlier reported by the NIH, a much larger organization.

https://www.nature.c...586-020-02051-8

15/5 “Sweden—partly due to its own COVID-19 response—has been a prime target of a Chinese campaign portraying Western democracies as weak against the threat. Sweden is one of few countries that ordered no lockdown and put its faith in herd immunity.”

https://asia.nikkei....and-coronavirus

16/5 The fall that shut down the world.

This video of a Wuhan man “falling dead” from COVID went viral in January. Farcical, in hindsight.

https://dailymail.co...Wuhan-city.html

17/ In CCP interview, Editor-in-Chief of Lancet praises CCP’s lockdowns:

"not only the right thing to do, but it also showed other countries how they should respond in the face of such an acute threat. So, I think we have a great deal to thank China for"

https://archive.is/7hqAC

18/ W Who was instrumental in pushing world leaders to adopt China's lockdowns and insisting lockdowns not be lifted until strict tracing criteria were met.

Bruce Aylward is the same WHO leader who disconnected a live interview when asked about Taiwan.

https://newseu.cgtn....RI3u/index.html

19/ South Dakota Governor @govkristinoem famously refused to issue a state lockdown.

Her decision didn't sit well with Beijing. CCP's army of fake accounts began filling her Twitter feed with abuse to punish her disobedience and pressure her to shut down her state.

20/ By contrast, the accounts heap praise on governors who tighten lockdowns, like Dan Andrews, gov of Victoria, AUS.

Andrews' long-time staffer attended a high-level CCP academy. An MP leading Andrews' Belt & Road negotiations with Beijing lauded China's handling of COVID.

21/ @BorisJohnson initially opted for herd immunity. But on Mar 13, four days after Italy's lockdown, CCP began storming his feed, likening his plan to genocide. These words almost never appear in his feed before Mar 12.

Tragically, the abuse worked, and UK locked down Mar 23.

22/ The bold-faced lie of lockdowns is "China controlled the virus." It's an obvious lie—China's data is manifestly forged. But CCP normalizes this Orwellian lie by demanding every elite publication and journal repeat it, transforming the snake oil of lockdowns into "science."

23/ Physicist Yaneer Bar-Yam has spent months uncritically cheerleading China's lockdowns—including CCP's genocidal lockdown in Xinjiang—and promoting China's obviously-fraudulent data.

In February, Bar-Yam launched a website recommending strict lockdowns in 18 languages.

24/ Hard to think of any place more ill-suited to a total lockdown than Africa, but that's exactly what CCP's fake accounts demanded of South African President @CyrilRamaphosa on March 22. The next day, they got what they wanted, and Ramaphosa announced a total lockdown.

25/ India is a key rival of China, so CCP disinformation there is especially nasty.

On March 23, CCP's army of fake accounts implored PM @PMOIndia to lock down India and order the army to "shoot on sight" to enforce it. The next day, Modi announced a destructive lockdown.

26/ On Dec 30, Li Wenliang warned friends of a new SARS-like illness in a message that went viral, causing widespread anger at CCP in China.

On Jan 7, Xi informed his innermost circle that the situation in Wuhan would require their personal supervision.

https://archive.is/EFuh2

27/ Two weeks later, the CCP locked down Wuhan based on Xi's philosophy of 'fangkong,' the same hybrid of health and security policy that inspired the mass 'quarantine' of over one million Uyghurs 'infected with extremism' in reeducation camps.

https://archive.is/Z1MEz

28/ International COVID hysteria began two days later with a viral tweet by Eric Ding calling the coronavirus R0 'thermonuclear,' the first of many dubious tweets by the previously-unknown Ding, prompting a prominent colleague to call him a 'charlatan.'

https://www.chronicl...-talking-about/

29/ The Politburo co-opted Li Wenliang’s fame for their own ends, declaring him a national martyr and ensuring the haunting image of Li on a ventilator—which are now known to be counterproductive—was carried by every major news outlet and seared into the world's memory.

30/ It seems CCP didn't need to buy Bill Gates. In Gates' words:

"China, on the other hand, 'did a very good job of suppressing the virus,' thanks, in part, to the 'typical, fairly authoritarian' approach and the 'individual rights that were violated.'"

https://www.marketwa...onse-2020-08-20

Comment on the NYT article:

This article was published June 8. Why am I only hearing about it now, two months later? You'd think it would have been all over the MSM. But even communist-hating conservative media & Twitter didn't pick it up. The CCP has done as much damage with this as a hot war would have.

cryptoadam

Banned
I think it would be pretty interesting to go back to the begining of this thread and see what was possibly misinformation. There was a lot of it back then. People collapsing, welding into apartments. I remember the debate about the nurse and her accent if it was real or not.

I would even be a bit suspicious of right wing sources like epoch times,NTD,China uncensored. Though I don't think they were working with CCP they could of been targets of misinformation campaigns and because they want the CCP to look bad they would have no problem amplifying negative stories.

What should be scarier though is how easy people are now manipulated by social media. Corona was a dry run and its scary. It was very easy to convince the world to forgo everything and obey, while also becoming giant snitches. And then this was quickly turned towards BLM.

diffusionx

Gold Member
I think it would be pretty interesting to go back to the begining of this thread and see what was possibly misinformation. There was a lot of it back then. People collapsing, welding into apartments. I remember the debate about the nurse and her accent if it was real or not.

I would even be a bit suspicious of right wing sources like epoch times,NTD,China uncensored. Though I don't think they were working with CCP they could of been targets of misinformation campaigns and because they want the CCP to look bad they would have no problem amplifying negative stories.

What should be scarier though is how easy people are now manipulated by social media. Corona was a dry run and its scary. It was very easy to convince the world to forgo everything and obey, while also becoming giant snitches. And then this was quickly turned towards BLM.

I said it months ago. Without social media, we would not be in lockdown, we would not be walking around the streets looking like ninjas. How do I know? Because we've had similar pandemics before. We had worse pandemics before, and didn't do any of this (not even the Spanish Flu which was far worse, Broadway for example was open the whole time). This crazy hysterical reaction is new. It is social media induced hysteria, we have built this technology we cannot control, and it is leading to a breakdown in society. There will be more of it.

lock2k

Banned
I said it months ago. Without social media, we would not be in lockdown, we would not be walking around the streets looking like ninjas. How do I know? Because we've had similar pandemics before. We had worse pandemics before, and didn't do any of this (not even the Spanish Flu which was far worse, Broadway for example was open the whole time). This crazy hysterical reaction is new. It is social media induced hysteria, we have built this technology we cannot control, and it is leading to a breakdown in society. There will be more of it.

Social media is cancer.

I told my wife to get out of it 4 days ago.

She is way happier without it.

bigsnack

This further cements my thought that the "brutal cold" that went through in November - January was C19. I don't know anyone personally that got that sickness and subsequently got C19 either. That's anecdotal I know, but we're talking probably 25 people or more since that virus ran through our whole neighborhood.

12Goblins

Lil’ Gobbie
Curious to know how the folks who criticized Fauci for not being entirely transparent in feb/march with the american ppl reconcile the fact that Trump pulled a similar stunt, admitting behind closed doors he knew the severity of the virus, but 3 days later going out to tell the american people it's a hoax and that democrats are politicizing the virus.

In your estimation is the president still trust worthy with regard to the virus? I think crypto, deepbreath, were among those users making these criticisms about fauci, arguing that withholding information from the american people means he can no longer be trusted, more or less

Last edited:
Curious to know how the folks who criticized Fauci for not being entirely transparent in feb/march with the american ppl reconcile the fact that Trump pulled a similar stunt, admitting behind closed doors he knew the severity of the virus, but 3 days later going out to tell the american people it's a hoax and that democrats are politicizing the virus.

In your estimation is the president still trust worthy with regard to the virus? I think crypto, deepbreath, were among those users making these criticisms about fauci, arguing that withholding information from the american people means he can no longer be trusted, more or less

I’m critical of Trump saying it’s going to disappear. That was a dumb thing to say. Trump said some other stuff I don’t like. Then again, I have different expectations for a President that shoots off at the mouth than I do for the leading expert on infectious diseases in the country. But Trump messaging is open for criticism, sure. I’d have done it much differently and stuck a more cautious, but strong tone.

Trump’s actions are harder to criticize, which is why you rarely see people say what they would’ve done differently. Well, expect when they say things about pulling PPE out of their ass or creating accurate tests from nothing.

I generally think the idea it should’ve been downplayed is right because it’s been wildly overplayed. It’s not even close to what we were told in terms of death rate for healthy people under 50.

My feelings on Fauci are that he tends to underplay good news and say alarmist things about the risks of this disease.

Prison Mike

Banned
4to0j5j.jpg

Joe T.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but have we ever used such inaccurate testing for a pandemic in modern times? What happened to the confirmation/error checking process to determine whether or not a person in fact has the virus and he/she is infectious? We're nine months into this and that testing doesn't seem to have improved at all, except in capacity.

Positive test results, not hospitalizations or deaths, have been enough for politicians around the world to lock down large chunks of the population - Auckland, New Zealand being a prime example - and there's no shortage of stories showing us how often those are either played up (probable/"presumptive", mixing antigen together with PCR, dead virus fragments) or flat out wrong (false positives/negatives). How did we ever gloss that over when it has such a massive impact on our lives?

diffusionx

Gold Member

I criticize him for acting like the emperor of America and his word is the final word because he is “science.” when in reality he’s been a government bureaucrat longer than virtually every politician working today. Even now this bastard is out there saying we have to be ready to do more lockdowns. Fuck Fauci.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but have we ever used such inaccurate testing for a pandemic in modern times? What happened to the confirmation/error checking process to determine whether or not a person in fact has the virus and he/she is infectious? We're nine months into this and that testing doesn't seem to have improved at all, except in capacity.

Positive test results, not hospitalizations or deaths, have been enough for politicians around the world to lock down large chunks of the population - Auckland, New Zealand being a prime example - and there's no shortage of stories showing us how often those are either played up (probable/"presumptive", mixing antigen together with PCR, dead virus fragments) or flat out wrong (false positives/negatives). How did we ever gloss that over when it has such a massive impact on our lives?

It’s all hysterical nonsense. I mean, those stories y ou point to should have been endgame for all this crap, yet we all moved on like those articles didn’t exist. Did anyone say they were adjusting the tests? No of course not. Now look at the current data on asymptomatic transmission - it’s not really a thing. Yet all of this is based on this idea we had in February that asymptomatic people were 100% as able to transmit the virus as symptomatic. A reasonable fear back then, but not really the case. We already know the vast majority of cases happen at home, with people who are sick. Has anyone anywhere actually talked about this? Oh, the WHO actually said it a couple months ago, then were forced to “retract” immediately. And if asymptomatic transmission doesn’t really happen, then all of this shit - the lockdowns, the masks, the restrictions, the mail in voting, everything - is useless and unnecessary. Just stay home if you feel sick, like every other illness.

It’s a massive hoax. The question is why.

Last edited:

cryptoadam

Banned

Well for one he was repeating what Fauci was saying, who said on Feb 17th that the threat was minuscule and worry about the flu not going to a chinese restaurant so he was being consistent with what the experts were telling him.

2nd off his 2 quotes for Woodward are being taken out of context.

The first quote in Feb is clearly defending his China travel ban. You know the one he got raked over the coals for. And actually smartly shows that Trump new it was airborne and not via surfaces. I am sure you remember back in the day we were being told that it survives on surfaces for 3 days and people were washing their groceries. But even in Feb Trump knew surfaces was not a thing.

So he was justifying his China travel ban by saying its a severe virus thats why we had to shut down travel

His March quote again is missing context. The end of his quote he says you could descibe it like that (I am paraphrasing) which means that Woodward said he downplayed it so Trump fired back that he did it to prevent panic. Again the context of March 19th, a week after EU travel ban and 4 days after 15 days to slow the spread.

Now if you actually watched Trumps PCs and not XiNN you would know that throughout the whole ordeal Trump always told people to take precautions, wash their hands social distance, and when time came to shut things down he shut it down just like Fauci and Birx wanted.

And in reality his "downplaying" was correct since this virus is not as deadly as people wanted it to be. It did not and will not kill millions, won't come close to the 1918 pandemic. The IFR will be below 1%, and even though Trump said its 5 times deadlier then the flu, thats really only for old people. For healthy young people its pretty much as deadly as the flu.

We all saw the toilet paper hoarders, we all saw Cuomos hysterics, Trump not jumping up and down screaming like a banshee was the right move.

He probably shouldn't of said it will disappear so ya you can get a point on that. We hoped it would but everyone was wrong on that one. But outside of that I don't see that he did anything wrong. Health experts up until March were saying the flu is worse there is no concern of the virus. He shut down travel from China and on March 1st there was only 1 death in the USA. Is it really downplaying a virus when you have 1 death?

Joe T.

Another question, this one for the pro-mask audience: how do we explain the large spikes in cases for areas of the world that mandated them (both before and after pictures) and those that did not? I know how the provincial government here in Quebec is attempting to explain it - poorly and without any evidence - but I'm curious how everyone else views this issue.

If the data and the science supports the idea that masks mitigate the spread of communicable diseases in public spaces then it will be easy to provide some evidence to make that point.

"This RNA virus has a size range of 0.06–0.14 microns [5]" -NIH

For comparison's sake:

Ma-Yuan

I will agree the case numbers are BS. Ya as if NY only was have 8-9K cases a day back in April, when the US was doing like 50K tests a day LOL.

But deaths? I am sure there is some under counting (or ovrecounting depends), but I don't see how Africa could be hiding a graveyard. Everyone is waiting for Africa to go to hell and if there was the slightest hint it would be shouted from the rooftops. Consider that Africa has been ravaged by disease in the pass and it was always a well known story (think AIDS or Zeka etc....) If COVID was running wild it would be everywhere.

Here we see the times bringing up the same question I asked. So "scientist" and journalist are looking at Africa and they aren't seeing mass coverups with giant gravesites. The article mentions what you said but concludes that even if there was under counting it still doesn't make up for the low numbers or explain them.

It's an overwhelmingly young continent with a lot lower life expectation for its inhabitants then the western world. It kills mostly people quiet old on their way out. If you don't have a lot of really old people with underlying conditions you end up with those results IMHO. Don't know why scientists or journalists need to think about this twice if they have the information readily available how it acts in the western world. It's all bullshit on their end.

cryptoadam

Banned
With these masks, where is the goal?

Ok wear masks and what? At least tell me in 2 weeks infections will go down, in 4 weeks it will be down by 50%, 1 month 75% 2 months 90% etc....

Instead its

Step 1 Masks
Step 2 ????
Step 3 Profit

You want everyone to wear masks then say in 2 weeks cases will drop by X and in 4 weeks by another X.

I am pretty sure the only reason why countries that had masking at first did better is because they aren't full of fatties, they didn't send their old people to die, they take vitamin D, and they practiced SD and hand washing.

Last edited:
Today the US is going to drop below a 7-day-average of 35,000 cases per day for the first time since June 25th. That's a positive thing. Hopefully things continue to trend in the right direction. Cases are not a huge deal, but less is definitely better than more.

Last edited:

JORMBO

Darkness no more
I went to the dentist for my 6 month cleaning today. The woman cleaning my teeth mentioned she thought she had it earlier in the year. She got tested for antibodies during the Summer and the test came back positive. The rest of her family took the same test at the same place and they all came back negative. She thought that was weird since a few of them were also sick in simliar ways.

She then got retested at the same place a few days later and it came back negative. When she asked how she could get different results they said "the test isn't preventative so it's just used to collect data". That doesn't make much sense. What data are they collecting and if it's not accurate what is the point?

Last edited:
I went to the dentist for my 6 month cleaning today. The woman cleaning my teeth mentioned she thought she had it earlier in the year. She got tested for antibodies during the Summer and the test came back positive. The rest of her family took the same test at the same place and they all came back negative. She thought that was weird since a few of them were also sick in simliar ways.

She then got retested at the same place a few days later and it came back negative. When she asked how she could get different results they said "the test isn't prevenative so it's just used to collect data". That doesn't make much sense. What data are they collecting and if it's not accurate what is the point?
I'm starting the think the antibody testing is trash. It seems very inconsistent once you get past the first few weeks.

Joe T.

NBC Nightly News aired an edited interview with Tony Fauci where he said life won't return to normal before the end of 2021 (I personally doubt it ever will unless people rise up/protest en masse, though that's a whole other story), but what interested me most was a clumsily edited answer to cap off the segment - he was asked something about students/masks and essentially said he wouldn't be caught playing that game. When looking for the full answer a quick search found nothing except other NBC affiliates, Twitter accounts and their Youtube channel only airing portions of the interview and all of them left out that one Q&A.

The full segment might have aired about 7 hours ago on MSNBC, but they're not showing it on their site and knowing how deceptive partisan news can be in the US I suspect I know why, but if anyone comes across the full interview let me know.

Also curious is how that Danish mask study with 6,000 people completed over three months ago still remains under wraps. It passed peer review in August.

Last edited:

cryptoadam

Banned
NBC Nightly News aired an edited interview with Tony Fauci where he said life won't return to normal before the end of 2021 (I personally doubt it ever will unless people rise up/protest en masse, though that's a whole other story), but what interested me most was a clumsily edited answer to cap off the segment - he was asked something about students/masks and essentially said he wouldn't be caught playing that game. When looking for the full answer a quick search found nothing except other NBC affiliates, Twitter accounts and their Youtube channel only airing portions of the interview and all of them left out that one Q&A.

The full segment might have aired about 7 hours ago on MSNBC, but they're not showing it on their site and knowing how deceptive partisan news can be in the US I suspect I know why, but if anyone comes across the full interview let me know.

Also curious is how that Danish mask study with 6,000 people completed over three months ago still remains under wraps. It passed peer review in August.

LOL they are attacking a study they didn't even see because they are super scared its going to break the mask narrative. I wonder if they ever showed the same concern for HCQ studies LOL.

Even if a RCT of 10 million people came out showing masks don't stop COVID and actually will kill you they would still try and spin it.

Its just curious that all these places that put out mask mandates are all getting case increases.

prag16

Banned

Lmao, just read the tweet thread they linked from Emily whatever. Talk about poisoning the well.

EDIT this one (click through for the thread)

Last edited:

diffusionx

Gold Member
Interesting that the study isn't published but these shills' letter is, poisoning the well before anyone has taken a drink.

Everyone can observe reality to see that masks don't work. California was full mask tyrant while Florida didn't give a shit and Texas was half and half. The case counts in all 3 states rose at the same time and dropped at the same time. Individual human behavior which varied widely did not matter in the slightest.

Masks don't work, period.

edit: lol, what a joke

Last edited:

carlosrox

Banned

Fukin dense

Do you get paid to shill for COVID?

I'd like to get paid too.

You can call me dense and stupid after you've learned how to fucking type properly formed sentences.

What is it with COVIDIOTS and not knowing how to type properly?

Last edited:

Karppuuna

If you look the stats, there is not so many people going in the hospital, you can see this in every country. Is the virus losing its steam, nobody can say for sure but something is happened.

12Goblins

Lil’ Gobbie
If you look the stats, there is not so many people going in the hospital, you can see this in every country. Is the virus losing its steam, nobody can say for sure but something is happened.

right now, noone is going to the hospital. it's a problem actually...

Airbus Jr

Banned
Do you get paid to shill for COVID?

I'd like to get paid too.

You can call me dense and stupid after you've learned how to fucking type properly formed sentences.

What is it with COVIDIOTS and not knowing how to type properly?
Why are you calling me covidiots, why dont you look at yourself in the mirror and see it for yourself, ha !

Youre the covidiots one for trying to insinuate this disease is harmless :messenger_grinning_squinting:

Last edited:

carlosrox

Banned
Nah son, not my definition of COVIDIOT.

The standard definition is retarded. The paranoid idiots are the COVIDIOTS, not the ones who aren't crying about it being the end of the world.

Last edited:
Interesting that the study isn't published but these shills' letter is, poisoning the well before anyone has taken a drink.

Everyone can observe reality to see that masks don't work. California was full mask tyrant while Florida didn't give a shit and Texas was half and half. The case counts in all 3 states rose at the same time and dropped at the same time. Individual human behavior which varied widely did not matter in the slightest.

Masks don't work, period.

edit: lol, what a joke

Another fun fact, covid viruses do not float around by themselves like smoke particles. They are in droplets which are much larger then either the virus or a smoke particle.

Belgorim

Another question, this one for the pro-mask audience: how do we explain the large spikes in cases for areas of the world that mandated them (both before and after pictures) and those that did not? I know how the provincial government here in Quebec is attempting to explain it - poorly and without any evidence - but I'm curious how everyone else views this issue.

If the data and the science supports the idea that masks mitigate the spread of communicable diseases in public spaces then it will be easy to provide some evidence to make that point.

"This RNA virus has a size range of 0.06–0.14 microns [5]" -NIH

For comparison's sake:

I like that gaf questions the mask in general public use, but at the same time the amount off missinformation is high. The reason masks "work" with covid is not because the masks stop the tiny viruses, it is because they stop a lot of the droplets that contain the virus.

They however evidently dont work anywhere in the world as an actual countermeasure in a general population.

Last edited:

Dr.Guru of Peru

played the long game
With these masks, where is the goal?

Ok wear masks and what? At least tell me in 2 weeks infections will go down, in 4 weeks it will be down by 50%, 1 month 75% 2 months 90% etc....

Instead its

Step 1 Masks
Step 2 ????
Step 3 Profit

You want everyone to wear masks then say in 2 weeks cases will drop by X and in 4 weeks by another X.

I am pretty sure the only reason why countries that had masking at first did better is because they aren't full of fatties, they didn't send their old people to die, they take vitamin D, and they practiced SD and hand washing.

I dont think anyone has claimed that masks alone will stop the virus. They're part of a set of tools we can use to mitigate our risk from the virus. Eating healthy, exercising, keeping physical distance and washing your hands can all be used with mask wearing. You don't have to even wear a mask all the time (I certainly dont), but a lot of the people that disregard the rest of the tools also disregard the masks. Just look at this thread as an example: most of the people getting upset about masks don't just have an issue with masks, they don't even believe COVID19 is a concern. The discussion in this thread has become framed in such a ridiculous manner. Either you believe that COVID19 is a government conspiracy to institute a new world order, or you're a paranoid alamist who thinks we should all bunker in our basements until the end of time.

I like that gaf questions the mask in general public use, but at the same time the amount off missinformation is high. The reason masks "work" with covid is not because the masks stop the tiny viruses, it is because they stop a lot of the droplets that contain the virus.

They however evidently dont work anywhere in the world as an actual countermeasure in a general population.

They might slightly help someone and if you want to feel slightly safer because you're at risk go for it but it's retarded. Even stupid Anthony Fauci said in March "a mask might stop A droplet" when he was talking about why they shouldn't be used by everyone (you know before his NWO orders came in). There is no study that showcases masks help prevent things like influenza or other viruses that hitch a ride on droplets, all studies prior to 2020 concluded they don't work for that but medical opinion MUST be political now because this is about control and what you can force another person to do.

Belgorim

They might slightly help someone and if you want to feel slightly safer because you're at risk go for it but it's retarded. Even stupid Anthony Fauci said in March "a mask might stop A droplet" when he was talking about why they shouldn't be used by everyone (you know before his NWO orders came in). There is no study that showcases masks help prevent things like influenza or other viruses that hitch a ride on droplets, all studies prior to 2020 concluded they don't work for that but medical opinion MUST be political now because this is about control and what you can force another person to do.
It would make a lot more sense to wear a face shield or similar if you are worried about yourself.
The fact that masks make people feel safer is probably why they do not even help slightly and could very well increase spread.

Only reason for masks would be if you are going out in public transport while having a cough going on (which I dont think is recommended anywhere right now).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom