• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mass Effect 3 |OT| Space Jesus Returns (tag all spoilers)

Nice OT.

Also, the Digital Deluxe version (PC only) seems to be pretty much the digital version of the CE. Basically any physical things are pdf'd or whatever (since there are no busts or Shepard or anything). Not sure the OP makes that clear or not.

I'll add it in when I have time tonight.

Sober

TK1LZl.jpg

I'm ready, are you?
I'm not sure whether or not to crop out Ashley before inserting the "my body is ready" text onto it.

jediyoshi

I can't possuibly replay ME2 again before ME3's release. What shall I do? Mordin died in my original play through. :(
Do it. Do it.

I just reblazed through with my femshep to have a save with everything done, made sure to scan every planet and such. Somehow clocked in at 30ish hours.

Mass Effect 2 is a real all time favourite of mine. Ever since the demo dropped And the multiplayer turned out to be awesome my hype has kicked into overdrive. Still more than a week away in my part of the world, but at least SSX hits between now and then.

Sober

Also, just re-read the end of the OT, I love the "Deal with it" header image, but I just thought it'd be hilarious if the Earth in the background was the ME3-Reapers-are-a-coming image (like the ME3 title screen).

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Are we expecting Infiltrator before or after ME3 launches?

Do it. Do it.

I just reblazed through with my femshep to have a save with everything done, made sure to scan every planet and such. Somehow clocked in at 30ish hours.

I once replayed DA:O as a guy named Jayne simply so I could die, and then Leliana would sing The Song of Jayne.

I am not kidding. That is how big a geek I am.

And I may replay ME2 just because I want to name my guy Jason or something.

Man I was sooooo hyped for ME1 and ME2 pre-release. This time I'm more like "yep I'll buy it when it comes out" and that's about it. I'm sure it'll be good, but know what to expect this time so not really losing my shit over it.

user_nat

THE WORDS! They'll drift away without the _!
I'm going to guess there is more to the OP than what I see.
Which is credits and deal with it..

Only some parts. Some parts get it 8th. My store has midnight launch on 7th-8th March, so will be getting it on 8th 00.00 sharp o/

Same here, the eighth. Though it's entirely possible I'll be getting it earlier, my store has a tendency to sell things a bit sooner. I got Skyrim on the 8th of November or something like that.

SlickVic

Nice OT. Really looking forward to next week. Still got a bunch of ME2 DLC to go through, which hopefully will make this week a bit easier to get through.

Preordered my copy from ShopTo yesterday. 9 DAYS PEOPLE.

People with experience of ShopTo, any miraculous chance they have a habit of delivering things a day early?

Absolutely psyched for this. It might be blind fanboyism, but every criticism anyone has of this game is just making me laugh.

Massa

Preordered my copy from ShopTo yesterday. 9 DAYS PEOPLE.

People with experience of ShopTo, any miraculous chance they have a habit of delivering things a day early?

Absolutely psyched for this. It might be blind fanboyism, but every criticism anyone has of this game is just making me laugh.

I've seen people get games from them a day early or so.

Yeup, all my pre-orders from them have come a day early at least. With Combat Evolved Anniversary I actually got it 3 days early.

Might not be enough to make up for the delay of the game in Europe though.

I've had games come 2 days early, but that's quite rare. 90% chance of it coming the day before though, the only reason it wouldn't would be if your local post office messes up.

I've had games come 2 days early, but that's quite rare. 90% chance of it coming the day before though, the only reason it wouldn't would be if your local post office messes up.

Good lord that's amazing. Last experience I had with online ordering was a Zavvi disaster, but getting ME3 a day early would be bliss. I think it's safe to say University would not be a priority that day.

Also, I somehow thought this was zavvi and I was like NOOOOOOO DON'T BUY IT PEOPLE!

Can't agree with this enough.

No matter how good the deal, if you go for Zavvi, you will get screwed. 80% your package will never reach you. They are truly terrible. Don't hit that.

Anyone knows a place where I can get Mass Effect 2 saves? Finished it on PS3 and will be playing the third one on pc.

You can get Mass Effect 2 saves from here :-

http://www.masseffect2saves.com/

You can also get the save game editor from that website too.

HCRoo.png

For a minute there I thought that was the glorious PC master race farting on Origin, but yeah now I see it is "symbolic" of us PC gamers being shackled by it.

I can't wait to watch the ending via youtube, thanks a bunch EA.

scarybore

Haha, didn't expect my kinect gif in the OP. Good to see LumpOfCoal's Kai Leng involved too, good OP overall and I rarely say anything of the sort.

Anyway, getting extremely hyped up for the game. Beginning to horde snacks in preparation for the long nights ahead. Just hope the games story is satisfying and concludes the trilogy well.

My body and my wallet are ready*.

* = If GAME group don't fuck up my CE.

Ain't that the truth.

FreeMufasa

I've gotten really hyped for this the past few days so i'll rent it at launch. Problem is I have ME1 and 2 on the 360 and my 360 RRoD a few years back. I don't think i'll rebuy a 360 and just get the next Xbox if it has BC.

So i'll get this on the PS3 and start a new file with just this game and then whenever I get access to an Xbox i'll carry on from my true file.

I'm going to make the evilest, meanest and horrible Shepard in existance. All squad mates are going to die, reporters will get punched and colonies will be abandoned.

Kem0sabe

Anyone know if buying the origin NA ME3 activation key from one of the many online cd-key retailers will unlock the game at the NA release date even tho im in Europe?

Keys are substantialy cheaper on those sites than in Origin... heck, SW:TOR bought at half price at launch.

Waking up to the glorious ME3 OT.

FINALLY FUCKING 1 WEEK NOW. YES BITCHES.

360 CE Edition primed on Amazon. Cock loaded and ready.

it-has-begun-o.gif

awww_yeah.png

Love the release date, out now Space xD

Brilliant OT, I am so excited for this game. Got my CE Xbox 360 version pre ordered along with CE guide! IAMREADY.

Top Bottom