• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mass Effect Andromeda Boxart

Ridesh

Banned
Standard:

CwqodR1UsAAFyoj.jpg:large

Deluxe Edition:

Credits to Wario64's Twitter.

NotLiquid

Something about both of these look empty and dull.

Maybe it's the plain logo that looks small and clashing. Don't like how minimalist it is.

Dalibor68

Banned
Basic one looks ok. Lol at the deluxe one. Blue/orange check, hero pose check, this could be the cover for BF2143 as well.

That's Dad Ryder, I think.

Funny how he's been used for nearly all promotional material.

Lets have a mass effect thread thats not men vs fem shep/ ryder again please. I think the thickness of the armor makes it so it can be either. I love the look of the deluxe edition.

Shootabang game all right.

As if it would be something else...

Im so sorry that the game with guns has shooting in it. Thats like looking at the box for mario and saying " jump game alright"

I prefer the standard. The pose on the deluxe looks a bit odd proportionally, and I guess it's because the new armor designs are a lot more cluttered it's a little harder to tell what is what with a quick glance. Great to have cover art, though!

The gun in the standard version is funny. Really no reason for it to be there, but they want to be sure people know you will be shooting things.

Seems like the editions box arts should be switched. Standard seems like the deluxe and deluxe seems like the standard. Either way, standard looks cool.

jett

D-Member
Gotta make people sure that it's a shootbang.

I mean is this really the best you can do? Even THAT for the alleged special edition? How utterly dull.

Solid box art.

At least it's not Mass Effect 2's box art, which sent a ripple through the Bioware forums like Alderaan exploding back in the day.

killroy87

Standard cover is great, would be poster worthy if the character wasn't holding the gun in such a tacky, focus-group way. We get it, you'll shoot things.

Top Bottom