• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mass Effect Legendary Edition question

PacificNW

I bought and played the trilogy back when they all came out. Loved them to death. I want to buy the Legendary Edition but the Microsoft store won't let me. They see that I own the games already.

Is there something I am missing? Can I not double dip?

PacificNW

I don't subscribe to Game Pass. hmmm
I wonder if I have to delete the game from my xbox and re purchase the Legendary edition.

nikolino840

I bought and played the trilogy back when they all came out. Loved them to death. I want to buy the Legendary Edition but the Microsoft store won't let me. They see that I own the games already.

Is there something I am missing? Can I not double dip?
Maybe becouse now Is in the ea play/gamepass... I don't know on PC but on console there's also the button for purchase

PacificNW

Figured it out. Had a moment of dumb/overcomplicated things. At the purchase part of it, it said I already owned this. Next to that was pay $60 for the remaster. I didn't realize that I could press you already own this. I pressed it out of curiosity and it started downloading the Legendary Edition immediately.

So, free upgrade! Super excited cause I just started a new character in ME1 before realizing my dumb and my god that music hits different at the start. <3

Thank you all for the attempted help. I appreciate it.

Damigos

Figured it out. Had a moment of dumb/overcomplicated things. At the purchase part of it, it said I already owned this. Next to that was pay $60 for the remaster. I didn't realize that I could press you already own this. I pressed it out of curiosity and it started downloading the Legendary Edition immediately.

So, free upgrade! Super excited cause I just started a new character in ME1 before realizing my dumb and my god that music hits different at the start. <3

Thank you all for the attempted help. I appreciate it.
I am playing it right now. It was the reason i got a sub at EA Play and i got to say the games still hold exceptionally well. Enjoy

Top Bottom