• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mass Effect Thread of Shepard and squad pictures

Crayon Shinchan

Aquafina Fanboy
Yeah... you can make some pretty decent looking female shepards...

but they all come off as the butchest lesbos out there thanks to the voice acting.

Plus Sheperd really is an ass kicker. A remorseless awesome-sauce asskicker. And the script clearly reflects that. Not saying that a woman can't be one... just think of Samus! But the script wasn't tailored for a female sheperd.

Sorry Kaidan. You'll have to miss out on Sheperd pussy.

Crusade

Most of the males in this thread look like the biggest kind of douchebags you could ever meet in real life :lol

lockload

Ive finshed the game so am starting again as a soldier/biotic, say hello to Ms shepard

me_shep_f.jpg

Well, I tried but in the end I had to stop because I had limited time and wanted to get on with the game! Sorry for the quality, stuck with a slightly broken CRT at the mo.

6ue1ngj.jpg

If I could have edited her in game rather than on the profile screen I think I could have done a better job. Will have to get my other half to create one as she has a lot more patience than me. =)

Crusade said:
Fill the lips up more, especially the top lip and try and make it look so her lips aren't so pursed. Make the nose smaller and thin it out towards the top. And try and pull the eyebrows back a bit so it doesn't look like she's got a constant frown. Forehead is a bit big too. I dunno exactly how the ME character tool works (yet), but she looks a bit severe. Have another go cause I'd love to see her done right :D
Thanks, I'll definitely try again but it is difficult with the limited tools. There are preset noses and mouths, for example.

Here's Rodney Shepard.

I'm happy with him, but I just can't get over how they make short black hair look grey....it's VERY noticable, especially considering that the beard looks actually black, while the head doesn't.

Tieno

Finally got the game!
I didn't try to recreate Alyx, but took some inspiration from her (somewhat of a racial mix). Still called her Alyx though.

72u9et4.jpg

Tieno

SCHUEY F1 said:
I really like the last two pics Tieno. Nice work!
It's not my work, just rehosting Shephards from the official mass effect forum. Looking at the Shephards people come up with is good source for inspiration when making your own.

Otheradam

Tieno said:
It's not my work, just rehosting Shephards from the official mass effect forum. Looking at the Shephards people come up with is good source for inspiration when making your own.

Some really nice ones in there. Someone should really make a website with a database and DNA on how to make all of these! Guy can dream...

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Tieno said:

I see..good work rehosting them then!

chapel

Banned
Here is my chick that I made. Was happy when I made her, then when in the game you see angles that aren't too flattering. The neck really bothers me at times, but I think its the game and nothing I had power over. I still like her, just wish I could make some changes after seeing her in game. Will play around with the male creation and probably another female for shits and giggles.

2104506818_5d53e30dcc.jpg

2104507882_e239c3b9de.jpg

xenix

Look's like everyone's posting their own version of Shepard on Gaf. Let me show you my ultimate Spectre... :lol

image001.jpg
image002.jpg

image012.jpg
image014.jpg

image015.jpg
image013.jpg

image016.jpg
image017.jpg

image004.jpg
image018.jpg

Top Bottom