• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mass Effect Thread of Shepard and squad pictures

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
IzumiK said:
I was wondering, did Oblivion get a thread like this?

There was, but it was shortlived, sadly.

Tieno

Posted for new page

New batch

Some guy tried to do Gillian Anderson
8720dxv.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ywi_myxDcg0

8bpxq9e.jpg

8a22o87.jpg

6ol7gpv.jpg

6jl9e8l.jpg

87c1dmr.jpg

8bgkyaa.jpg

6shl3rb.jpg

81plnih.jpg

6yalxzd.jpg

6jefcl3.jpg

8giweg5.jpg

Mojovonio

Banned
When I beat the game, i'm going through it again on Insane with my character, but i wanna make a lady.

Could I have 2 different games going?

Un4

Wow.. that Dana Scully model is pretty accurate.

My Nick Shepard is the default one, played a little with the editor at first but couldn't get a decent male design.

Tieno

MrTroubleMaker said:
simply amazing on the differences, some of these are very good!
Yeah, some of them are really good. When the game finally arrives here I'm going to try and make this
87bvfns.jpg

Too bad no one else has tried to do Alyx so I could just copy what they did. I don't have my confidence in my own skills.

Dyno

I am impressed with the male character generator.

I am disappointed with the female character generator.

Knight77

Do you think that this:

wentworth_miller.jpg

can be done?

If someone has done it or is gonna do that, well please PM me the settings. Thanks!!!

P.S. Prison Break is just great.

Tieno said:
Too bad no one else has tried to do Alyx so I could just copy what they did. I don't have my confidence in my own skills.

The problem is the hair, short hair is there but the hairband thing is absent, the face looks possible though

temp

posting on contract only
My guy basically looks like Hs2000's, only I went 100% gaunt on him and his cheeks look like triangles. I kind of like it.

Tieno

Those are very good offscreen pics HS2000, reminds me a bit of Justin Timberlake
ElectricBlue187 said:
The problem is the hair, short hair is there but the hairband thing is absent, the face looks possible though
I figured. The eyes and brows would be the hardest, I think.

Gattsu25

Banned
6shl3rb.jpg
tehbear said:
lol I just spent a hour trying to copy this design... it just doesn't work! I can't get my mouth right.
List your stats if you remember them

I only had ~10 minutes to try last night and ended in failure

dreadfulwater

aka morbidesque
my character looks remarkably like my wife (pics later) without spoiling too much, can I expect her to get banged later in the story?

Tieno

Morbidesque said:
my character looks remarkably like my wife (pics later) without spoiling too much, can I expect her to get banged later in the story?
Yes, if you work to it.

Gattsu25

Banned
Morbidesque said:
Yep. Either with a human male or with an asari (female) depending on how you treat your party members...on and off the Normandy

Gattsu25

Banned
That's good, DesertEasy.

The character editor is so much better at making different looking men than it is for women...a shame, too.

WrikaWrek

Banned
Ok, here's what i've heard from a friend of mine that is a 3d artist. The female face is 10x times harder to tackle than the male face. There's lot's of minute details, it's minimalistic, etc whatever.

Anyway, it's pretty understandable that most of us will be able to make male faces different from each other, and will have a very hard time doing decent Female faces.

So maybe it's not the editor people...ever thought about that? Because the editor is just as deep for the female face.

Tieno said:
Yeah, some of them are really good. When the game finally arrives here I'm going to try and make this
87bvfns.jpg

She's actually one of the presets, I'm fairly certain.

Top Bottom