• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mass Effect Thread of Shepard and squad pictures

Banned
Bren McGuire said:
So that's a Space Giraffe. :lol
Yeah, my current screen stretches the image a bit. :( Looks fine on a TV.

Mad Hatter said:
What's with all the eye shadow on the ladies?
I'm pretty sure all the make-up options have it to some degree. I picked whatever one looked like she was wearing the least.

masterkajo

tahrikmili said:
When I get the game I'll make one that looks like the captain from Serenity/Firefly and one that looks like Schwarzenneger :lol
If you manage to bring Malcolm Reynolds to live in ME, I will surely bother you about all the settings so I can have the same! :D

Buggy Loop

Cruzader said:
mass01.jpg

gigi-edgley-chiana-farscape.jpg

Furry girl?

Ooohhh a french version, i was hesitating to pick it up but i decided to go with english. But i've got a question for you, is the voice acting french international or more like france's french with the heavy accent?

Cowie

Wait, no pigtails?
I'm putting my foot down and not buying any game whose character creation process doesn't allow for pigtails.
Jesus people, get with the times. Next gen is here, time to stop slacking. No pigtails is as inexcusable as 30fps in ps3 madden.

BenjaminBirdie said:
Here's my Locke Shepard

LockeEffectII.jpg

I have to say though, I'm not too far in (just got my ship) and I'm thinking of starting over with either a new one or the default Shepard. I'm kinda tired of looking at this dude.

Can anyone confirm that you can start a New Game + with a new Shepard design?

he looks constipated

Lobster

Banned
Some of the models in this thread are very good but one question. Does the hair on the women look that plasticy in game?? Some women hair look ok though like-

Picture008.jpg

looks amazing.

The men look amazing though, some could pass off as real.

Shito

Buggy Loop said:
Ooohhh a french version, i was hesitating to pick it up but i decided to go with english. But i've got a question for you, is the voice acting french international or more like france's french with the heavy accent?
I was hesitating too, since I usually hate playing my games in French, but went for the quickest way to play the game (could have imported from the UK, but it was obviously longer): I have to admit the translation is really good - and not only because a friend of mine did it. ^^
But to answer your question, yeah, it's France's french, with the "accent" I suppose if you're not french.

Tieno

Here are some more Shepards from various people

6psmqua.jpg

And here probably the cutest Shephard I've seen so far.
7yrz3ua.jpg

6x9qvwo.jpg

6tnxf2p.jpg

8ak4y77.jpg

+ This one is also hot
6pge5ok.jpg

7ys6fc8.jpg

8akjpkk.jpg

72tnyb8.jpg

86in32t.jpg

Meier

Phaethon0017 said:

This guy is a dead ringer for Curtis / Black Jack from 24.

MOMMY DEAREST said:
Hello, my name is Yancy, and I’ll be your guide on today's tour.

Picture008.jpg

Picture016.jpg

Very impressive.

Lostconfused said:
Ugh i finally decided to take a picture of my character. I apologize for my one and only shitty digital camera thats attached to my cellphone.

Image012.jpg
I'm kind of amazed you're level 47 and have such a low Renegade/Paragon score. I guess you've just hit the middle button 99% of the time? :p

Meier said:
I'm kind of amazed you're level 47 and have such a low Renegade/Paragon score. I guess you've just hit the middle button 99% of the time? :p

Actually this screen is of my second playthrough, your scores are reset but you keep the charm/intimidate skills.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
2064263553_9750f2cbb4_o.jpg

Tried to give him a mix of light and dark skin to make him look a bit Indian (like myself...I'm a light skinned Indian). The shaved head and goatee are what I had before I moved to Japan (and had to shave off my goatee due to company policy :( )

My dude, Trin Shephard. He doesn't look like a complete plastic surgery nightmare like Bebpo's. :lol

I need to get a camera to take a picture of my guy, but with the exception of his neck looking weird in some scenes, I think my Shepard looks quite awesome. He looks like a mix between Tom Hanks and Gary Sinese.

TheWolf

Banned
damn some of those female faces are really good. i'm surprised there hasn't been a really good Jack Bauer yet.

i'm working on Die Hard Bruce Willis tomorrow. dunno if he will have hair or be DH4 John.

I was I wasn't too stupid to figure out how to make people that weren't ugly in the character creator. Everytime I changed something from the default female Shepard it turned out weird looking so I didn't stray too far from it. She's got a ponytail. Can't really see it.
PICT0001.jpg

PICT0003.jpg

KurowaSan

TheWolf said:
damn some of those female faces are really good. i'm surprised there hasn't been a really good Jack Bauer yet.

i'm working on Die Hard Bruce Willis tomorrow. dunno if he will have hair or be DH4 John.

god knows i tried, but i just couldn't get a satisfying result :(

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
all the female shepards look like kristin bell. why is that?

masterkajo

mattiewheels said:
all the female shepards look like kristin bell. why is that?
Because if you look hot you have to somehow look like Kristen Bell! :D
BTW, since I do not own the game right now (still on its way) can someone tell me if you can create a character and save it without starting a new game immediately (like not even seeing the opening sequence)?

Top Bottom