• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

maxcriden TASTE TEST: Dunkin' Donuts Vanilla Bean Oreo Coolatta

Status
Not open for further replies.

maxcriden

maxcriden TASTE TEST: Dunkin' Donuts Vanilla Bean Oreo Coolatta

So I broke my gluten and dairy rules today when my wife was craving a donut. I had a bite of the (boston cream) donut, but I had my eyes on something a bit more exciting:

Here's how Dunkin' Donuts describes the product:

Rich, creamy, and a whole lot of fun, our OREO® Vanilla Bean Coolatta® is the perfect treat for any time of day.

1398085946340.png

photo29bokg.jpg

I took a sip and was delightful with the texture of crumbled Oreo and rich creamy goodness. It had notes of blue cheese, arctic ice plate, Costa Rican colones, and discount brand speakers.

photo1m3roq.jpg

I would give it seven out of nine Kirby Super Star Ultra Milks:

MilkKSSU.png
MilkKSSU.png
MilkKSSU.png
MilkKSSU.png
MilkKSSU.png
MilkKSSU.png
MilkKSSU.png
/
MilkKSSU.png
MilkKSSU.png
MilkKSSU.png
MilkKSSU.png
MilkKSSU.png
MilkKSSU.png
MilkKSSU.png
MilkKSSU.png
MilkKSSU.png

Max this review is useless to me but I would really appreciate one of the Dunkin Donuts Arnold Palmer Coolatta thanks.

maxcriden

Lol looks good. Would you say it's their best Coolatta?

I think I've only had this one and a couple of fruit-flavored ones. It was better than the non-coffee frappucinos I've had in the past, so yeah, it was pretty darn good. It really captured the essence of what an oreo tastes like, which is something oreo-related foods don't always do successfully (like cookies'n'cream ice cream rarely has a distinct oreo taste IMO).

maxcriden

I wish we had Dunkin' Donuts around here. That drink (or is that really a drink?) looks tasty! It reminds me of the ice cream I just ate a few hours ago

Haagen-Dazs is amazing. I haven't seen that one around here. I like their choc-PB best. We went to this tiger preserve once where we got to play with baby tigers and they gave it to us at the end. A whole pint each. Because the tour was like $500.

I didn't think maxc ate anything without broccoli in it

I took a sip and was delightful with the texture of crumbled Oreo and rich creamy goodness. It had notes of blue cheese, arctic ice plate, Costa Rican colones, and discount brand speakers.

I might have to try this

Grizzo

Haagen-Dazs is amazing. I haven't seen that one around here. I like their choc-PB best. We went to this tiger preserve once where we got to play with baby tigers and they gave it to us at the end. A whole pint each. Because the tour was like $500.

That one?

Mannnn that looks awesome. I think I could eat the whole thing at once!

I'll be honest, I'm not seeing the alleged vanilla in that lumpy mix of sand and seawater. But I trust your astute testimony, max.

In honor of the Kirby Milk grading scale I broke my daily habit and got this over a Reg Iced Coffee....

It's legit! Carry on...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom