• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Oreo continues 100-yr anniversary celebration w/ Dunkin’ Donuts, Baskin-Robbins items

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tesseract

Banned
Id5CT.jpg

it is miraculous.

Hero

Had the Oreo creme-filled donut yesterday at the airport. Ridiculously good but it has to be so unhealthy for you.

Rokal

Oreo Coffee Coolatta was amazing. It's not just Oreo-flavored, it's like 60% Oreo and barely liquid. A+, would drink/eat again.

Kisaya

I always had a hard time trying to get a freaking Oreo milkshake/sundae/anything at the Dunkin Donuts/Baskin-Robbins near my high school. For some reason they would refuse to make it, even when they had signs everywhere promoting that they had it. They even would tell us they had no more Oreo ice cream when clearly you can see that they had! Got to the point where I would have to order it through the manager to force them to make it. Ridiculous.

And yeah these all look amazing. Say goodbye to "diet" everyone :/

The Oreo Coffee Coolatta sounds intriguing, but I can't imagine it being better than a good old-fashioned Oreo Blizzard from Dairy Queen.

Rokal

The Oreo Coffee Coolatta sounds intriguing, but I can't imagine it being better than a good old-fashioned Oreo Blizzard from Dairy Queen.

It's a very different beast. No vanilla soft serve, just frozen coffee and oreos. The vanilla coolata probably resembles Blizzards a bit more, but the regular vanilla bean coolata is sickeningly sweet so I didn't try it.

Valnen

Why do all the health nuts flock to these threads just to say negative things anyway? They must really be miserable. Maybe they're not as healthy as they would like to imply?

I remember when I used to eat shit and be unhealthy.

Whereas once I would crave these from just seeing those pics, now I feel mildy disgusted.

MarkusRJR

I wish I lived in the US if only for the fact I could eat everything in the OP. Oreo is like my favourite dessert brand. Everything Oreo related is so fucking delicious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom