• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Baskin-Robbins introducing new ice cream, sorbet, & frozen yogurt flavors this summer

Status
Not open for further replies.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
http://foodbeast.com/content/2013/07/17/baskin-robbins-new-watermelon-chocolate-chip-ice

If you plan on heading to Baskin-Robbins anytime soon, heads up: the flavors are all rotating items through August, with the exception of the Pineapple Coconut — a permanent item on the menu.

Toasted Marshmallow Chip

odDDeWz.jpg

Touted as “Premium Churned Light,” this toasted marshmallow-flavored ice cream is swirled with chocolate marshmallow and chocolate chips. Although, I’m not too sure how I feel about “light” marshmallow anything. That just doesn’t sound right.
Watermelon Chip

3UqHYKj.jpg

Watermelon-flavored ice featuring chocolate chip “seeds.” Definitely not your average snow cone.
Maui Brownie Madness

72Yup67.jpg

Chocolate frozen yogurt decked out with brownie chunks, macadamia nuts and chocolate fudge sauce.
Pineapple Coconut

689Lc2a.jpg

Reduced-fat pineapple and coconut-flavored ice cream packed with pineapple chunks. Because summer.
Lemonade Iced Tea

8uHX8gc.jpg

Think your standard lemonade iced tea in sorbet form. We’re thinking this would taste great with a bit o’ whiskey splashed on top.

Shearie

I want to thank this thread for reminding me of the existence of sorbet. I used to love that shit. Gotta get some tomorrow.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
These all sound pretty uninteresting. Baskin-Robbins sucks.

Remember when frozen yogurt was supposed to be a "healthy" alternative to ice cream? Now the trend is to get your stupid self-serve fro-yo and load it up with cheesecake brownie cubes, poundcake chunks, cinnamon graham cracker crumbles and hot fudge sauce. It's an oxymoron.

wenis said:
Sorbet > everything
no, gelato

akira28

the iced tea lemonade one tastes pretty damn refreshing I will say. Mix that with some ginger-ale and vodka and do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom