• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ben & Jerry introduces new Core Ice Cream Flavors

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbug617

Banned
They got new Core flavors out.
benjerry-core_191995093.jpg

00506612.jpg

core+dough-le+whammy.jpg

I tried the peanut butter one and all I can say is that I want the original one back. The center core has a funky flavor and texture and frankly, results in less actual ice cream that I'm getting.

These cores are pissing me off. They started stocking less regular Ben and Jerry's to make way for these, so now I have less flavor options. I did finally try the cotton candy and it's damn good.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I've been rocking the peanut butter core, that shit is the tastiest. 2 for 5 ben and jerrys sale at the A&P last week. awww yeeeaaa

User 406

Banned
Dammit, for the longest time I was trying to find a way to "swirl" things like dulce de leche and thick fudge into my homemade ice creams without getting them dissolved, and this method was one of the first lazy-ass things I tried. I should sue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom