• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ben & Jerry's new Pint Slices

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arkeband

Banned
I don't know, I've always been partial to the Vanilla peanut butter cup, so I'm satisfied at least.

Edit; Oh man they're huge if it's actually the size of a pint of ice cream. Might need to knife and fork it...

The box art showing Colbert holding one of them tells me it's not small... unless I'm being mislead by advertisers.

He advertised them on his show last week, they're about as big as the top of a pint sliced sideways. (as implied)

Here's a review of the PB cup variant: http://www.onsecondscoop.com/2017/02/ben-jerrys-vanilla-peanut-butter-cup.html
jn3S63B.png

Pj0sdLG.png

Tigress

Fuckers keep advertising this on my FB page and then when I go to see on their page who sells it near me, it says no one. So stop teasing me with these things on my FB page then!

MsKrisp

I always wanted an alternative to Klondike bars that wasn't covered in waxy fake chocolate!

Better than I could've hoped for.

jax

Banned
They need to make these with the non dairy flavors

On a side note, thy just added Cherry Garcia and a few others to the non dairy lineup. Best non dairy ice cream ever.

Jesuss.... fucking...... christ......

WHY BEN AND JERRYS WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME

Hmmm... $4 for one though... Thats about the cost of a pint of ice cream.

Also, I'm strawberry cheesecake till I die (which will be soon). It's an underrated B&Js. I'm not a big "candy in my ice cream" kinda guy, always liked simple flavors (coffee + oreo is a favorite of mine too).

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
Amazon was giving away thousands of these in downtown Seattle last week. They're alright, nothing special. I mean, it's basic B&J flavors with some chocolate coating, so... A box is definitely overpriced compared to most other ice cream treats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom