• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Baskin-Robbins to introduce Donut Ice Cream Sandwiches and Polar Pizzas

Status
Not open for further replies.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
New items coming from Baskin-Robbins, Donut Ice Cream Sandwiches and Polar Pizzas, though the latter seem more like pies.

Donut Ice Cream Sandwiches feature your choice of ice cream flavor topped with hot fudge and sandwiches between a powdered sugar donut.

Baskin-Robbins recently tested Donut Ice Cream Sandwiches in Las Vegas, NV and select locations in Maryland.

l6H0QGE.jpg
bdR7h6W.jpg

Polar Pizzas consist of a soft-baked, 9″ round chocolate chip cookie or fudge brownie crust pre-cut into slices and topped with ice cream, candy/cookies pieces and other toppings and served in a pizza box. Polar Pizza will be offered in four combinations at launch and you can customize your own too. Your four options are:

• OREO® Cookies ‘N Cream
  • Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
  • Jamoca® Almond Fudge and HEATH
  • Peanut Butter ‘n Chocolate and Reese’s® Peanut Butter Cup
Look for Polar Pizzas from Baskin-Robbins to be launching this summer.

lHTEmy4.jpg
M5C1Q5z.jpg

Mortemis

Banned
People still go to Baskin-Robbins? I didn't even know they still exist.

There's one next to my old community college that I used to go to every once in a while. I was almost always the only person there, even on really hot days. The cashier just chilled behind the counter on their phone most of the time.

America has no hope of overcoming its obesity problem. XD The stuff I see I on Facebook is incredible. You know those short little how-to gifs with overhead camera angles for food recipes. I saw one yesterday where they took a piece of toast, put an egg on it, then encapsulated the whole thing in like 15 strips of bacon. Then fried it in the skillet. Lol

Edit: I think they put cheese in there too. Forgot that.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
My immediate reaction was positive, but after like 30 seconds I realized I'd much rather just have a classic chipwich-style cookie and ice cream sandwich than using a donut.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom