• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What's Your Favorite Flavor Ice Cream?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jroc74

Phone reception is more important to me than human rights
It's a tie between Rocky Road (with real marshmallows, not marshmallow creme, fuck that shit) and Moose Tracks.

I had a Rocky Road cake I've been actively stalking for almost 20 years. I had it one time many years ago, moved away, came back and it just disappeared from the store. I keep looking online for it, I dont think I've found it yet.

That is probably the best cake I ever had....with real marshmallows.

LaNaranja

Rainbow Sherbet is the GOAT ice cream flavor.

2403977-rainbowsherbet.jpg

FUME5

I rarely eat ice cream these days, but when I do it's french vanilla, and I'll grate a mini chocolate bar or two (snickers or crunchie usually) over it.

DJ_Lae

Vanilla (especially homemade) although I am partial to chocolate chip mint.

And homemade strawberry is fantastic, just keep me away from any store-bought stuff. Never tastes like real strawberries.

Island Farms used to make Monkey Moos ice cream, too (I assume they licensed it from somewhere, like whoever the fuck Meadow Gold is):

rtkj7YW.jpg

Loved that stuff, I just don't know how well it would hold up now. But banana ice cream, little peanut butter cups, and swirls of fudge.

Either mint chocolate chip or this flavor called Truffle Shuffle that was basically chocolate ice cream with fudge swirls and chocolate truffles. I wish I could find it down here. :(

Gnub

Tie between Rum Raisin and Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough.

Seems like Haagen-Daz has Rum Raisin on lock though. Small container, never in larger sizes and limited quantities. I have never seen another brand of it in a grocery store.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom