• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What's Your Favorite Flavor Ice Cream?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well the warmer weather is approaching (except here in Utah where it was snowing all day), what's your favorite ice cream?

Mine is a toss up between a chocolate/peanut butter combo or mint chocolate chip.

Gold Rush

Gold_Rush-Scoop.png

Hinchy

Where I used to live in New Hampshire there was this little ice cream place about 30 minutes away. I can't for the life of me remember the name of it, and I'm halfway across the country now.

They were a really small, no-frills, bare-bones soft serve place. But instead of the typical "vanilla, chocolate, or twist" setup, they also had another flavor and THAT twisted with vanilla. It changed every week and we weren't out there that often so it was never certain if you'd get the one you wanted. Lots of them were pretty good. Particularly the black cherry/vanilla twist is the one I seemed to wind up with the most often and I really liked that.

But a few times, they had orange.

That. Their orange and vanilla twist. That is the best goddamn ice cream I've ever had.

temp

posting on contract only
Local ice cream chain in Seattle (Bluebird) makes a stout ice cream. Really off-putting first couple of bites, but it's great, and it has a really awesome texture.

Choomp

Banned
Moose Tracks I think it's called. Anything with cookie dough, chocolate bits of any kind or some sort of Reese's peanut butter stuff are usually to my liking.

jroc74

Phone reception is more important to me than human rights
Vanilla. All day. Soft Serve preferably.

Some places have softer ice cream flavors in their lineup so I go with that if I know the place. One spot I only get their butter pecan.

Close 2nd is cookies n cream or damn near any flavor of sherbert.

Mint chocolate chip. I prefer the ice cream not to be green. My current favorite is Turkey Hill's, which is green, but it has chocolate flakes, which are amazing.

Eos

don't think I have a favourite, haven't eaten it much in the last couple of years to care about a specific flavour. Good ice cream is good ice cream tho, no matter what flavour.

geomon

It's a tie between Rocky Road (with real marshmallows, not marshmallow creme, fuck that shit) and Moose Tracks.

kunonabi

Bubblegum with rainbow sherbet right behind

Bubblegum with Oreo pieces and a butterfinger waffle cone is my go-to combo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom